V4L's SeedsMan Comparative Grow: Banana Jealousy 2024

Happy Thursday fellow Growmies! Still growing like weeds! Last night I topped 3 of the plants, I did not top the plant with the mutation as it is a little shorter and seems to have more branching than the others. Pics below

:hookah:

IMG_4694.jpeg
IMG_4695.jpeg

I think someone is feeding my ladies steroids! They are filling up the space quickly!

🍌🍌🍌🍌:lot-o-toke:

IMG_4709.jpeg

I think someone is feeding my ladies steroids! They are filling up the space quickly!

🍌🍌🍌🍌:lot-o-toke:

IMG_4709.jpeg
they do look happy & healthy, getting tight in there

they do look happy & healthy, getting tight in there
I thought height was going to be an issue with this strain, they are growing like indica. Hopefully the stretch won't be too bad after I flip.

Happy Tuesday fellow Growmies!

Today I gave the ladies a little haircut as I needed to keep the airflow moving. I also made a SST using some fresh Barley sprouts, I added puréed barley sprouts to 4 gallons of RO water and I added to that SNS-209, coconut water powder, soluble kelp powder, Rootwise Microbes. I watered the tea to each plant and I also gave some to my peppers.

Pictures below. Approximately 32 days from seed

Happy Thursday fellow Growers! Here is a quick picture from last night. The ladies are looking quite perky after the defol.

IMG_4722.jpeg
IMG_4723.jpeg

Happy Thursday fellow Growers! Here is a quick picture from last night. The ladies are looking quite perky after the defol.

IMG_4722.jpeg
IMG_4723.jpeg
those fan leaves look big & plants looking good & happy

Happy Sunday fellow growers!
Today I amended my pots. I took all the trim from my defoliation this week and chopped it up and added a large cup of ABV weed and around 4 ounces of old buds. To that I added 8 cups of worm castings, 8 cups of Build a Soil craft blend, 1 cup dolomite lime, 2 cups insect frass, 2 cups neem meal. I mixed all of the ingredients in a bucket and divided it amongst the four pots. Then I added a barley straw mulch layer and watered it all in. I was going to wait until May first to flip to flower but I might flip sooner. Pictures below.

IMG_4738.jpeg
IMG_4739.jpeg

Happy Sunday fellow growers!
Today I amended my pots. I took all the trim from my defoliation this week and chopped it up and added a large cup of ABV weed and around 4 ounces of old buds. To that I added 8 cups of worm castings, 8 cups of Build a Soil craft blend, 1 cup dolomite lime, 2 cups insect frass, 2 cups neem meal. I mixed all of the ingredients in a bucket and divided it amongst the four pots. Then I added a barley straw mulch layer and watered it all in. I was going to wait until May first to flip to flower but I might flip sooner. Pictures below.

IMG_4738.jpeg
IMG_4739.jpeg
As always V... they look spot-on😍🥰❤️

Here is a picture after lights came on this afternoon, they always seem to look better with the lights on…

IMG_4740.jpeg

Here is Brix level from one of the plants, I had a hard time getting a sample. It looks to me to be about 14. I’ll try checking the others this week.

IMG_4742.jpeg

Ok, It is officially official, today I changed my light timer to 12/12 ! Let the flowering begin!

Good morning fellow growers!

Still growing like weeds! Here are a couple of pictures from last night.

approximately 41 days above soil, 2 days of 12/12

IMG_4749.jpeg
IMG_4750.jpeg

Banana Grande!
IMG_4761.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom