JiggiLotus

Decided to start my outdoor grows for the spring of 2024, I'm going to be growing 3 feminized photoperiods. These will be the 1st time to grow these.

I have 3 autoflowers growing as well, you can see that grow journal by checking the link in the signature area below.

Some of the strains I decided to grow this journal, are relatively new strains. And there was very little review, if any at all.
So my hope is to change that, and serve up a great review for future growers around the world. Enjoy.

One Fritter-Quitter
Mexican Haze
Platinum Root Beer

One Fritter-Quitter

Screenshot_20240216_232504_Chrome~2.jpg
Screenshot_20240216_232816_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240216_232831_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240216_232806_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240216_233255_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240216_233230_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240216_232930_Chrome.jpg

20240216_231832.jpg

All 3 seeds have popped. Had to remove there shells, this was the first time I've had to do that. They were all helmet heads. I'm betting it's cuz I changed my method a tiny bit when it came to sprouting them. Usually I will put a plastic cup or something clear over each grow site to make for heavy humidity within the dome. That allows for the proper moisture to help keep the shell softer and easily pliable. Let's the seeds pop easy. I didn't cover them with the dome this round. I used a plastic bag, it works just not as well. They're sharing the baby box with some Santa Fe peppers I got from seedsnow.com which is funny cuz I was originally on @seeds here now .com and somehow flopped to a different site and was given free seeds. I love peppers. They have a lot of seeds for traditional gardening. Good little mom and pop shop. Check em out.
I also said 'fuck it' and went ahead and planted the pineapple Express from @Canuk Seeds other than that it's been the waiting game, and doing my best to not just plant everything hahaha! I think I have a excessive compulsive growing disorder.
17086965174917881619661091693570.jpg

Cool beans i'm in Oregon which for me is too early to begin my outdoor grow unless i've got 8ft tent LOL an i don't. Love the strain descriptions, i'm a indica gal grower do to climate conditions where i live. I look forward to watching these outdoor grows cause it's my first love. Peace and good luck
I bet an outdoor grow in Oregon will be amazing!! That state is made for growing!! Absolutely gorgeous scenery. I caught my 1st hardcore felony driving through Josephine county back in 2001. Now it's legal!! 😆

1000001050.jpg

These little grow bags are pretty nifty, they make it easy to sprout and watch the roots. Apparently these are biodegradable as well, so you don't necessarily have to remove them from it when transplanting. I'll probably slice it somewhere when it comes to that day.

A week old--Mexican Haze, Platinum Rootbeer,
One Fritter-Quitter

I bet an outdoor grow in Oregon will be amazing!! That state is made for growing!! Absolutely gorgeous scenery. I caught my 1st hardcore felony driving through Josephine county back in 2001. Now it's legal!! 😆
It's the wild west still in some parts of the county. 2yrs ago a farmer friend who has couple thousand acres runs sheep and cattle allowed a " hemp farm " to set up shop down my road ( not just my road but about 20 families live on it ) my road and his property butt up to eachother. Anyhow.....it was not hemp and those scabs ripped out , tore down in less than 24hrs left such a mess. His son tried to warn him us neighbors also. Farmer was very very lucky that they left early before the raid cause the cops knew and had been watching.

It's the wild west still in some parts of the county. 2yrs ago a farmer friend who has couple thousand acres runs sheep and cattle allowed a " hemp farm " to set up shop down my road ( not just my road but about 20 families live on it ) my road and his property butt up to eachother. Anyhow.....it was not hemp and those scabs ripped out , tore down in less than 24hrs left such a mess. His son tried to warn him us neighbors also. Farmer was very very lucky that they left early before the raid cause the cops knew and had been watching.
Damn lucky!!! Cuz I got 5 yrs for a pound, they couldn't prove I had LSD, I drank that mofo! chewed the tip off the vile and tossed it amongst the floorboard like trash.
Thank goodness they didn't try to pin it on anyone living on the surrounding properties. Guilty by Association.

I recall Oregon being one of the most beautiful states I've ever been too. And the one state I for sure can't venture into again (ran from probation 😆). While I was tripping in them giant hills, I saw a black bear, y'all have black bears!! 🥰 so awesome 😎
And the water, OMG it's so clean and crystal clear! Thought I was tip toeing into a small creek, and next thing I'm under water and there was absolutely nothing warm about it!!!

11 days old
1000001136.jpg

I don't like the stretched necks, lol, and I'm pretty sure they're not liking the soil. It's not the usual FF. I had to compromise with some recycled soil and miracle grow. Gross. I'll transplant them into the FF ocean soil as soon as it arrives. Just had to use what I had for the time being. I won't be using this bunk soil for later grows. The babies have weird splotching on the leaves and long necks=Bad soil.
¡¡No bueno!!
And the pineapple Express, even though she's not actually part of the grow journal, she's an auto. And she's greeting us this morning with her baby self 💖

Transplanted these guys into the new soil, thankfully it came quick cuz that soil was as sour as the burial grounds in pet cemetery. I did my best to remove what I could of the dirt from the roots and stuff before putting them in their new temporary pots. Hopefully they will settle in and not die from my gentle man handling of their roots. As far as I know it was a successful run. Tomorrow will tell. I think they should be pretty resilient being they didn't get that fuzzy nasty stuff that killed the garden batch (peppers, wormwood, peas). Time will tell.
20240302_100153.jpg
funny legs-platinum root beer

20240302_100045.jpg
Mexican Haze

20240302_100218.jpg
One fritter-quitter

20240302_100114.jpg
Pineapple Express

1000001213.jpg

20240302_100328.jpg

@OGpapa thank you, yeah I bought another light today, it'll be here this week. I've been scoping out the attic. Gonna clean it up and found a could be ninja-rigged makeshift tent.. lol.. idk I'll mess w the idea. However... There's definitely potential in this room!!
20240302_164014.jpg
20240302_164104.jpg
20240302_164045.jpg
20240302_164200.jpg
20240302_164059.jpg

Back
Top Bottom