@SeedsMan Banana Jealousy Syllabus:

B - 5 gal. container, FoxFarm nutrients, minor defoliation, no topping. Normal, neutral indoor→outdoor grow.

I - Mainline - 5 gal. container, FF nutrients, minor defoliation, topping may or may not be applied. Indoor/outdoor.

N - LST - 3 gal. container, FF nutrients, minor defoliation, no topping, indoor/outdoor.

G - Lolliepop - 3 gal. container, FF nutrients, defoliation, maybe topping, indoor.

O - Topping - 3 gal. container, FF nutrients, minor defoliation, indoor.
Your taking on a lot and I love it!

Check it out, so outdoor growing can sometimes be a dangerous thing. So I found a way to help camouflage your special garden. Other fruits are available. ☺️
Screenshot_20240315_165859_Amazon Shopping~2.jpg

I was thinking of ways to advert any attention to the cannabis plant, make it look like a tomato plant to the untrained eye... 🔎👀
I'm sure the neighbors at one side are herb friendly, the Hispanic ones are most likely as well, the people behind us are really white, so I want them to be like.. damn them some big tomatoes! Not holy crap look at that cola, an in case any popo drive through the alley.

Forget all that noise.

This is the best solution. Ever. I had this all the way around my back yard and pool area.

After living with nosey ass neighbors for years I got sick of seeing them. Then watching me all the time! Didn't help them ease dropping. But I was able to have a life again!

Say bye bye biatches!

Best money ever spent.

§ amazon - Privacy fence!

Forget all that noise.

This is the best solution. Ever. I had this all the way around my back yard and pool area.

After living with nosey ass neighbors for years I got sick of seeing them. Then watching me all the time! Didn't help them ease dropping. But I was able to have a life again!

Say bye bye biatches!

Best money ever spent.

§ - Privacy fence!
Bad neighbor ruin everything.
Glad you got a solution.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Forget all that noise.

Say bye bye biatches!

Best money ever spent.

Hell yeah. I'll definitely think about this too!! Thank you 🙏

Forget all that noise.

Say bye bye biatches!

Best money ever spent.

Nice fence. 🍋

All 5 girls are growing well, short stems, and all fairly working on that 1st set of true leaves. The runt has a few funny deformities, which adds character 💚
all is well.

I'm using miracle grow 12 w max blue/red with the tops popped off. Which I'm glad cuz before I was using 9 w purples and the autos loved them, however they would make my photoperiods stringy. Supposedly these lights from miracle grow replace 150w bulbs. The babies really took to them. The other 2 seeds responded with a steady quickness as well.
20240316_132059.jpg
20240316_131646.jpg

Nice little ladies 👍 can't wait to pop some beans 😁

Ps, if you find out who stole your shoe laces I'll get them back for you and punch their beard off 💪 🤣

Back
Top Bottom