@SeedsMan Banana Jealousy Syllabus:

B - 5 gal. container, FoxFarm nutrients, minor defoliation, no topping. Normal, neutral indoor→outdoor grow.

I - Mainline - 5 gal. container, FF nutrients, minor defoliation, topping may or may not be applied. Indoor/outdoor.

N - LST - 3 gal. container, FF nutrients, minor defoliation, no topping, indoor/outdoor.

G - Lolliepop - 3 gal. container, FF nutrients, defoliation, maybe topping, indoor.

O - Topping - 3 gal. container, FF nutrients, minor defoliation, indoor.

I have to try a 5 gallon grow some time. It seems it would be easier to take care of the plant. But I have never done it so I do not really know. I am gping to enjoy watching your grow Jiggi. Thanks 🍋
Don't worry, I've not ever done a 5 gal grow either. It'll be a new experience for us both. 💚

Don't worry, I've not ever done a 5 gal grow either. It'll be a new experience for us both. 💚
I've never done any less than 5 :eek:. My SIP 17g Tote can plant two in easily. I am debating on that this grow, instead of two 5 gal SIP buckets. I am eager to see this ! You have a solid Plan

Good morning ❤️
Checked in on the babies and they're all popped, all with little tails, 2 have surfaced, 3 are still finding their footing. So I suspect tomorrow will be a picture day. I'm surprised how fast they germinated.
"Next thing we know, they're walking and getting into everything... They grow up so fast." 🥹

Finally, everyone is out of their shells. I've got some that are big, some that are tiny. The runt just got done with getting the membrane tweezed off. I think it would have died if I gave it more time. It just didn't seem to be coming off on its own.
Let's give it the night and see if they're more open in the morrow.

1000001292.jpg

:popcorn:

:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom