IMG_2930.jpeg

IMG_2932.jpeg

IMG_2939.jpeg

IMG_2938.jpeg

IMG_2940.jpeg
Cmon Marge you’ve got this 🤣 looking young and healthy. Following this

Cmon Marge you’ve got this 🤣 looking young and healthy. Following this
Thank you!
Haven’t given em any water in 2 days. Marge is starting to droop a bit. Lights on in 3 hours so I think it’s time for a full water and feed.

Day13 update:
Compared to my other grow, these girls have been really stress free. Steady growth at a good pace, onward and upward!
Just did their first full water with light nutes.
Using fox farms dirty dozen. Everyone suggests cutting the doses in 1/4 or 1/2 but, comparing the recommended amount on their chart to the back of the bottle it seems the chart takes that into account so, I’ve been feeding according to the ppm levels suggested.
The chart I’m using doesn’t mention calmag.
I really wish they would do a grow guide and give more specifics.
Thanks for stopping by!

IMG_2951.jpeg

IMG_2950.jpeg

IMG_2949.jpeg

The feeding chart I’m using

IMG_2952.jpeg

What a difference a week makes!
Lisa has a few spots on a couple leaves but, I think I just got sloppy when I fed her.
Repotted a peace lily in the grow room and noticed gnats a couple days later. Haven’t seen any in the grow room the last couple days but the lily upstairs is infested. Just got my @Sierra Natural Science 203 and 209 so, gonna start a regimen of it tomorrow.
Maggie started as the runt seed and popped first, then jumped out to a strong lead but now is falling behind in height. Not really short on growth. Guess it’s a pheno thing.
Now for the pics:

IMG_2982.jpeg

IMG_2981.jpeg

IMG_2980.jpeg

I noticed runoff ph is pretty low @5.2-5.6 and I’ve been mixing the RO water @ 6.3-6.5
Not sure if I should start mixing it closer to 7 or not. For now I’m just going to keep an eye on it since they look healthy.
Thanks for stopping by!:snowboating:

I noticed runoff ph is pretty low @5.2-5.6 and I’ve been mixing the RO water @ 6.3-6.5
Not sure if I should start mixing it closer to 7 or not. For now I’m just going to keep an eye on it since they look healthy.
Thanks for stopping by!:snowboating:
Howdy Im in living soil i keep my ph water and soil @ 6.8 the best i can

IMG20240208093650.jpg

What a difference a week makes!
Lisa has a few spots on a couple leaves but, I think I just got sloppy when I fed her.
Repotted a peace lily in the grow room and noticed gnats a couple days later. Haven’t seen any in the grow room the last couple days but the lily upstairs is infested. Just got my @Sierra Natural Science 203 and 209 so, gonna start a regimen of it tomorrow.
Maggie started as the runt seed and popped first, then jumped out to a strong lead but now is falling behind in height. Not really short on growth. Guess it’s a pheno thing.
Now for the pics:

IMG_2982.jpeg

IMG_2981.jpeg

IMG_2980.jpeg
Fungus gnats?? Gnarly little critters i use nematodes and rove beetles and beneficial mites for those little dude' and They dont have a chance i keep them in my worm bin to!! 24/7 insect control ✌️

Fungus gnats?? Gnarly little critters i use nematodes and rove beetles and beneficial mites for those little dude' and They dont have a chance i keep them in my worm bin to!! 24/7 insect control ✌️
Yeah, they’re super annoying.. hopefully this stuff works, if not, nematodes it is.

Day 23 update
These 3 have almost caught up to my other tent that is a week older. Don’t know if it’s the strain or the lights.

IMG_2995.jpeg

IMG_2994.jpeg

IMG_2993.jpeg

Day 25
Fed last night, looks like Lisa found her legs.

IMG_3002.jpeg

IMG_2999.jpeg

IMG_2998.jpeg

Rule of thumb trim 1/3 of the way up off the soil helps keep pm and boltrytius ( bud rot) from setting in ✌️

IMG20240212121856.jpg
Being autos and my first grow, I’m afraid of trimming anything lol
I didn’t top or do any lst. This is primarily a learning experience to familiarize myself with grow structure and watering needs.
The two biggest ones allow a bit of room under them but Maggie is closer to the soil than I’d like.
Maybe I’ll try some light trimming on her if sh doesn’t shoot up in the next couple days.

I cleaned up a couple leaves off the bottom, hopefully they don’t complain.
Looks like the shows about to start!

72989273729__54CD667F-31AF-4D61-8A35-0CEBC93C7B11.jpeg

IMG_3018.jpeg

IMG_3023.jpeg

IMG_3022.jpeg

IMG_3021.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom