Medium: 70 coco 30 perlite
Lights: 1000 Watt LED
Nutrients: Cyco Nutrients
Room/Tent Temperature: 80
Relative Humidity: 65%
Media/Res PH:
Pests: None
Watering: daily

Just sharing my progress and hoping to learn more as I go, I only started growing indoors October 2023 as I want to use the flower and plant to help with fighting and preventing the cancer I was diagnosed with, in 2018 I had a seizure and they found a tumour growing in my brain, haha yes I was shocked to when I found out I had a brain 🧠 🤣 anyway without cutting out my entire pea sized brain they removed the tumour, woohooo! Any way I love these plants for so many reasons but one of my favourite reasons is just watching them grow and the things they can do and what they become, doing my best,open to learning, I feel we never stop growing when given good information to do so. I’ll attach some pictures from early stages and some stages of poor health and recovery to now photos hope you enjoy as much as I do! Be blessed legends 🤙 maybe I’ll even learn to love autos from what I’ve seen here wow some amazing grows.

IMG_4776.jpeg

IMG_4777.jpeg

2339a506-c9aa-44ff-941e-71fd6b070f59.jpeg

40b09264-8300-4c62-8843-f4b852d23e6d.jpeg

95517ECE-AF59-41A6-A656-5E231764CFFB.jpeg

IMG_4857.jpeg

IMG_4858.jpeg

IMG_4868.jpeg

Thanks Bill he got a lot to learn. This seems to be a great place to do it with so many good people who have lots of knowledge and experience. Be good 👍
That’s the best part of this place the people.
Friendly and willing to help any way they can.
Enjoy Amigo :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good luck on the grow I'll be here to check it out. Sucks to hear about the illness my man. Hopefully, you can beat it.

You and I both, this believe it or not is my first ever indoor grow, I love the outdoors and what Mother Nature gave us ❤️ the minerals and vitamins provided from the earth do something special to these plants imo, don’t get me wrong I love this indoor plant like it’s my own child, but nothing beats a 15-20ft outdoors monster that just shoots for the sky and soaks up the minerals from the earth to create and majestic beauty!

Back
Top Bottom