West Coast Diesel: First Grow Journal - Would Love Some Insight

Morning fellow 420ers wish all my fellow Canadian’s a happy thanksgiving, hope everyone had a good weekend with the family.

First two of the smaller west coasts have been chopped on Saturday. Was busy with thanksgiving so they werent stripped down as much as id like.

We had some nasty weather over the weekend with 50km gusts of wind and tons of rain, plants looked like they held up nice all things considered. The big west coast was dry for the most with the cover over it.

Will be monitoring frequently to make sure theres no bud rot and if everything goes well will keep it out for another few days.

I plan to have the peanutbutter-haze out as long as possible since buds are still pretty small but are starting to stack up.

Heres some final pics of the smaller west coasts before harvest

EC359D0B-1969-4DD8-8180-67770C5667FA.jpeg

93182F68-7983-41F1-A993-8BFF2BE4EB86.jpeg

0D70BB62-2DE6-4ECC-B35D-CB6B31BA1896.jpeg

760FF53A-7D15-4131-90C6-29C1928B3EB7.jpeg

Congratulations on the two harvests Newb! You should have a few weeks worth of bud in those two. :cheesygrinsmiley:

A belated happy Thanksgiving and :goodluck: with the PBH and the weather. That structure is working nicely!
Haha hopefully a little more than 2 weeks worth hope to get a pound worth off the two small ones.😆

Happy belated thanksgiving shed. Hopefully dont get to much rain this week.

Yea structure looked like its getting the job done. Shouldnt be problem with lighting if still perked up after the weekend we had.

Thinking about submitting the big west coast for POTM

Congratulations on the harvest bro :bravo: looking forward to seeing some fat dry colas over the next couple weeks 👌👌 enjoy :bongrip:
Thanks vien you and me both 👌 will have some photos in the next couple days after i get them stripped down from all the big fan leaves didnt have time this weekend

Congrats on the Fat plants!!

Now comes the hours of fun trim..lol
Thanks 420hive appreciate it

Yup good old trimming prison. Luckily i have a auto trimmer so i only hand trim all the colas and leave the mid and bottom of the branches in the auto trimmer for rough trims

Morning fellow 420ers beautiful sunny morning for the first time in the past week.

Update on the big west coast, i found a lower branch with some bud rot in the cola that was exposed to the rain that wasnt covered completely by the cover.

I decided to harvest it last night. Upon checking the trichomes they are finished and not worth risking any more rot for a couple extra days.

Really pleased with how the plant turned out considering all the hurdles this season.

Heres couple last photos before it was chopped. Aswell as post harvest

856C02FC-C23D-4FF8-8CFE-DAAE8BD0518A.jpeg

5BF918B5-5726-431D-94E3-75D214E2AA11.jpeg

924F13DA-DBA5-4901-9D77-53AF36B85E39.jpeg

1D027188-3035-4894-A4D9-ABB33F380002.jpeg

E7BBEBF4-DB81-440C-960E-E2A171F34299.jpeg

A02A3F28-62CF-4F9E-A2D7-EE8DA09A6812.jpeg

Congratulations on getting that one to the finish line! Wasn't easy but I'm sure it will be worth it.

:welldone:
Yup learned alot with this setup. Alot of things id change for the future, nevertheless if ya aint learning, you not improving.

In the next few day going to make a season summary and recap. Was a pleasure creating this journal and interacting with such experienced growers such as yourselves

Hello everyone sorry for taking such a hiatus. Once the season was over began to get very busy and didnt really get on the fourms. I just would like to say thank you to everyone that helped along the way the 2023 season.

I feel like owe everyone to be able to see the final product so will have to take a few photos of each of the plants.

I hope everyone had a successful finish to there season and will have to get caught up on everyones journals.

Cant wait for the 2024 season.

Happy growing

Now that my friend is a beautiful plant, I love the size and health. :thumb: :goodjob:🍋
Thanks keith the peanutbutter on the right had it out till the very end had to chop it down cuz a snowfall came out of no where at midnight.

Got right out of bed and said well guess im chopping it tonight.

Back
Top Bottom