Bunk Grows Autos In Coco: Seedsman White Widow, Fast Buds West Coast OG

I started feeding mine too late. I’m doing 600-700 ppm. What are your thoughts about using bloom nutes from the start with autos? I said what the hell and am trying it.
I’m not sure about that cattle turd. Guess it might depend on how strong the bloom nutes are. Too strong and it might stunt your veg growth which could seriously diminish your yields bc most autos only have 4 to 5 weeks veg time.
I’m following this GH feed schedule

It does use some P and K from the start but very light doses I think. This schedule is working great for me, and aligns well with what my plants are doing. I start the transition feed when I start seeing pistols.
This is my first grow with GH nutrients and I’ve been extremely impressed so far

Day 64 from seed

Sorry for the lack of updates folks, I’ve been swamped at work and had a little mini vacation.
Both girls are about 30” tall at the moment and the tent is super crowded and stinking up half my house.
I had tried one of those cheap carbon filters on the zon and it lasted all of 4 months. Just went to the local store to pick up a new Can fan filter for a $120. I hope it last for about 18 months like my first one did. Anyway enough rambling here’s some pics

Attachments

• 192A36DD-51B6-41AA-9D5B-97DF9F5A35CE.jpeg
    192A36DD-51B6-41AA-9D5B-97DF9F5A35CE.jpeg
    947.5 KB · Views: 92
  • 6D8E4206-AF43-41DE-8AB6-2DBC1ECFB029.jpeg
    6D8E4206-AF43-41DE-8AB6-2DBC1ECFB029.jpeg
    1,019 KB · Views: 69
  • A6DBE57B-9F34-494D-A948-ED319FFE4B2B.jpeg
    A6DBE57B-9F34-494D-A948-ED319FFE4B2B.jpeg
    906.6 KB · Views: 85
Your girls are looking huge. Wow, three days without water. Those are some tough gals. On a side note, in another thread, a few months ago, you had spoken of finding a seed during a harvest from your Blue Dream. Did you end up trying to pop the seed and give her a go?
I just found a single seed in a bud I just harvested of a blue dream auto. So far I only found 1 but I haven’t really smoked much of it yet as it’s still curing but I never did see any nanners during flower.
My question is it even worth it to grow out, won’t these seeds be prone to hermie as well?
I am in a similar situation, just found a seed during harvest of a grow I did from clones. And, was wondering if it would be
worth the effort for me to try see if it would grow similar to it's mommy.
Looks like you are going to have a great harvest there. Grow brother grow.

Very nice! These are looking great! I'm also in coco and am using gh trio for the first time, I'm currently using canna coco a&b in my photos also in coco.
I'm running a Northern Lights Auto at the moment, about a week in, I'll follow along with this, well done!

:morenutes:

Happy growing!

Your girls are looking huge. Wow, three days without water. Those are some tough gals. On a side note, in another thread, a few months ago, you had spoken of finding a seed during a harvest from your Blue Dream. Did you end up trying to pop the seed and give her a go?

I am in a similar situation, just found a seed during harvest of a grow I did from clones. And, was wondering if it would be
worth the effort for me to try see if it would grow similar to it's mommy.
Looks like you are going to have a great harvest there. Grow brother grow.
Hey oops, no I never did try to grow that seed out as I had quite a few new ones I wanted to try to first.
I guess if you have the room might as well give it a shot

Very nice! These are looking great! I'm also in coco and am using gh trio for the first time, I'm currently using canna coco a&b in my photos also in coco.
I'm running a Northern Lights Auto at the moment, about a week in, I'll follow along with this, well done!

:morenutes:

Happy growing!
Hey Canuck thanks for stopping by. I grew a northern lights last year and loved it. Easy to grow, good yielder and great for pain relief. Good luck bro

Hey Canuck thanks for stopping by. I grew a northern lights last year and loved it. Easy to grow, good yielder and great for pain relief. Good luck bro
That's great, and thanks it's just what we need it for!

Back
Top Bottom