Long Time Smoker, First Time Grower! Blue Dream' White Widow' Greenhouse Grow

MegaGrows

420 Member
How’s things lads hope all is well with everyone, haven’t been on here in a long time so need some getting used to again 🙏🏽

We got a Blue Dream auto going this year from fastbuds.. we’ll hopefully have a White Widow going too from seedsman not an auto though all going in the greenhouse here in sunny ol’ Ireland 😂 fingers crossed we get any bit of a decent summer for a grow this year..

We would’ve had Critical 2.0 & Dos Si Dos 33 in here too but the critical decided to decapitate itself emerging from the soil 🤷🏽‍♂️😂 Dos Si Dos just completely refused to germinate and it was the only seed I had.. we’ve had 2 white widows not germinate either which is why I say hopefully we’ll have one of those this year because it’s down to the last seed to make it possible 🙏🏽

Dos Si Dos was a fem from fast buds and the critical 2.0 was an auto gifted by Seedsman.

As it stands we got one Blue Dream with its head out and we’ve got another one germinating.. last white widow is germinating along side that so will just have the 3 plants in total (2 autos)

Hope a couple of you can follow along.. give some tips if you think there needed.. this isn’t going to be anything crazy I usually always do the pH correctly and grow in coco but never works out for me I thought we should take it back to basics on this run.. some soil some water and some feed when it’s time, simple grow but with some results if we’re lucky 😎

Let’s see how it goes!!

Welcome aboard.

Once the seeds have sprouted take a photo or two. A basic photo catches attention and other growers will follow along to see how things go.

I usually always do the pH correctly and grow in coco but never works out for me I thought we should take it back to basics on this run.. some soil some water and some feed when it’s time, simple grow but with some results if we’re lucky 😎
Growing in soil can be easy. So easy that many of us test the pH of the water before it is poured on and that it is. None of the worry about testing water that comes out of the drain holes in the container.

Welcome aboard.

Once the seeds have sprouted take a photo or two. A basic photo catches attention and other growers will follow along to see how things go.

Growing in soil can be easy. So easy that many of us test the pH of the water before it is poured on and that it is. None of the worry about testing water that comes out of the drain holes in the container.
Thanks @SmokingWings 🙏🏽

I’ve had a couple small grows in the past but nothing major.. should have a couple journals buried deep in here somewhere under some old account even. I just think I was getting ahead of myself too much so thought I’d step back a little let it do its own thing kind of, wasn’t even gonna do the pH been honest just let it run wild.. you think I should though? Well I mean obviously I should but would I get away without I guess is what I’m saying if I keep it really really simple?

Got a quick pic of the ‘Blue Dream’ that’s out while we’re waiting for the others to germinate 👀

IMG_3429.jpeg

Think I’m gonna order some new seeds later today.. no sign of anything happening with the other seeds, unusual has that ever happened to anyone before?

Whatever about one or two.. there’s been 5 seeds total not to germinate now we got only one plant 🌱 I’ve never seen this.. bad batch maybe? 🤔 could be just aged too I did get them over a year ago but they were stored correctly shouldn’t have been any problems.. has to be said though on previous grow with these same seeds it was a very difficult grow and none of them even made it to flower so I’m thinking just a bad batch of them..

Blue dream is doing well she’s really starting to reach up for that sun now I’ll get some pics this coming week for you all 🙏🏽

Happy paddy’s day ☘️☘️

Right we got Blue Dream standing, rest of the seeds failed. I’m putting it down to age.. I’ve never had that happen before.

Waiting for the mailman to deliver some Mac1 & Forbidden Runtz 😁

Gonna do a little experiment here. Blue Dream started early March, gonna do the Mac1 and Forbidden Runtz early April and we gonna do something else early May.. see if theres much difference and when seems to be a better time to start autos outdoors here.

Will have a more up to date post when I start germinating the ones on the way so you know what’s going on.. didn’t have to put much thought into this but we gonna do the correct pH after all, I mean makes no sense not to or I’m just wasting my own time.. we want to make sure the gals are getting those nutes when the time comes.. gonna be sticking at 6.5/6.6 in the soil

Right we got Blue Dream standing, rest of the seeds failed. I’m putting it down to age.. I’ve never had that happen before.

Waiting for the mailman to deliver some Mac1 & Forbidden Runtz 😁

Gonna do a little experiment here. Blue Dream started early March, gonna do the Mac1 and Forbidden Runtz early April and we gonna do something else early May.. see if theres much difference and when seems to be a better time to start autos outdoors here.

Will have a more up to date post when I start germinating the ones on the way so you know what’s going on.. didn’t have to put much thought into this but we gonna do the correct pH after all, I mean makes no sense not to or I’m just wasting my own time.. we want to make sure the gals are getting those nutes when the time comes.. gonna be sticking at 6.5/6.6 in the soil
Blue Dream is fantastic, ran it last year and puffin it now :ganjamon:
No need to pH your water in soil, an occasional dose of sequestered iron can help if you do see a problem
Let's hope this year isn't the flood/drought we had last year
Best of luck to you
🇮🇪

Blue Dream is fantastic, ran it last year and puffin it now :ganjamon:
No need to pH your water in soil, an occasional dose of sequestered iron can help if you do see a problem
Let's hope this year isn't the flood/drought we had last year
Best of luck to you
🇮🇪
Welcome to the greenhouse Roy, to be fair my water here is around 7.0/7.1 anyway so probably would get away without doing it.. would save some time too and hassle on correcting the water I don’t like to add what I don’t have to when it comes to watering too so if I can avoid having to add any pH up or down all the better! Ah you know the pain brother hard summers here.. would be nice to get another summer like 2019 I think it was we was getting all 30 degrees (may have been too hot) but the plants loved it back then 🙏🏽

IMG_3495.jpeg
IMG_3496.jpeg
IMG_3498.jpeg
Alright let’s get this shit together.. what we got going in the greenhouse?

The grows that are going to be journaled here are;
- ‘Mac #1’ Auto (Dutch Passion)
- ‘Forbidden Runtz’ Auto (Fast Buds)
- ‘White Widow’ Reg. Fem (Seedsman)
- X2 ‘Blue Dream’ Auto (Fast Buds)

Dutch Passions Mac #1 and Fastbuds Forbidden Runtz made it to me safe and sound earlier today and we got them germinating now in glasses of water.. grabbed some quick pics for you

The Blue Dream seedling pictured above has been moved into the greenhouse yesterday.. decided to transplant early rather than stunt it later on, might have been a bad idea and ideally I should have planted it directly in the 50l pot from start over being an auto but that’s why I wanted to get it done and dusted, don’t think it’s gonna affect her too much though it was a pretty smooth operation and wasn’t really disturbed. Il get some more pics of her again soon

Second Blue Dream was only planted yesterday and I’m not expecting much to happen.. this was one of the seeds which refused to germinate but just as I went to throw em out I seen a tiny little tap root so I chucked it in the soil and we’ll see what happens.

Our White Widow is pretty much the same story except it didn’t even have a tap root so just chucked that one directly in the ground where il be planting some pumpkins soon.. either she rises or she doesn’t but again we’ll see that happens with her.. if it ends up being worthwhile we may even have to lift that and transplant to a pot of its own being the only non auto we have.. but again not expecting much to happen here with this one.

Hope everyones been keeping well and had a good weekend!

Lift off… we got everything in the ground now, both the forbidden runtz and the mac#1 were quick to pop, especially that forbidden runtz she was ready to plant less than 24hrs after but I left it the 2 days still until Mac 1 caught up.. grabbed some quick pics while I was out there but forgot to get a snap of our white widow spot.. pointless for now though nothing there to see yet.. the blue dream that did pop its head out is a little behind but growing none the less so just gonna keep letting it do its thing for now.. transplant probably didn’t help although she bounced back quick and started showing a little growth again since then.. stubborn lil feckers il tell ya!

IMG_3509.jpeg
IMG_3510.jpeg
IMG_3512.jpeg
IMG_3513.jpeg
IMG_3514.jpeg

Not much to say yet guys.. will do a proper update again soon but grabbed a couple pics the other day.. forbidden runtz and mac1 are off.. the 2nd blue dream lost its head I moved it to my pumpkin patch and its after growing a new head so gonna leave that be see what happens..

Mac1 had a little trouble getting out of its shell so had to give it a gentle hand.. got some weird colouration on that but it’s growing and doing its thing still.. fresh growth is nice n healthy so all good 🙌🏽

Hope alls well with everyone 🙏🏽

IMG_3555.jpeg
IMG_3556.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom