As for your light. Just ensure it's at least 24 inch's away from your canopy. There is no burning from what I can see. At all. As your plant age's and grows, you can lower the light to 18 inch's above the canopy. 18 inchs ALWAYS being the lowest point.. :snowboating:

Hey man, just noticed you have a grow journal but when i click your link it keeps linking to me to my journal.

I had issues with links when setting up my signature, cant say for sure but i think you may have had similar issues. I have found your journal but just a word of warning that people may not be getting directed to your journal.

Now ive found it, and im on my lunch break, im diving in :nomo::nerd-with-glasses::snowboating:

Hey man, just noticed you have a grow journal but when i click your link it keeps linking to me to my journal.

I had issues with links when setting up my signature, cant say for sure but i think you may have had similar issues. I have found your journal but just a word of warning that people may not be getting directed to your journal.

Now ive found it, and im on my lunch break, im diving in :nomo::nerd-with-glasses::snowboating:
Thanks for the info broskies. I think I just fixed it. :thumb: :snowboating:

You can my brotha. Stay focused on a goal, and anything is obtainable. Just takes time and dudilligence. :green_heart: :snowboating: :passitleft:

Haha! You arent wrong, however, not sure id wanna be taking that amount of risk where im based!

Haha! You arent wrong, however, not sure id wanna be taking that amount of risk where im based!
No "risk" if you put yourself in a position of legality. Either way you cut the cookie. Stay licensed or within your leagle boundaries. Gotta be a fool (in canada) to try to tempt the gov with their backwards and inside out laws.. if your dream is to be a commercial cultivator, then you can obtain it. Just takes time. :passitleft: :green_heart: :thumb:

The curl has gone already, strange.

4FDBFBE3-DB9A-4571-9BB0-DB3FCA458067.jpeg

I’m glad your plant has stopped looking like the way it did.

In my opinion that didn’t look like over watering. As you are in coco.

To me it looked like wind burn.

Wind-burned leaves are often curved under and form “claws.” They can look like they’re droopy from overwatering, under watering, or possible a nitrogen toxicity, but you know you’ve got wind-burn when the leaves in front of the fan are clawing, and leaves further away from the fan look fine.
wind-burn-sm.jpg

Just for reference, here’s what too much wind/fan looks like!

Too Much Fan!
Sometimes too high levels of wind can cause other unusual problems on the affected leaves, such as brown or bronze spots that almost look like burn marks. These are the result of the leaf not being able to fulfill all its normal processes.

I’m glad your plant has stopped looking like the way it did.

In my opinion that didn’t look like over watering. As you are in coco.

To me it looked like wind burn.

Wind-burned leaves are often curved under and form “claws.” They can look like they’re droopy from overwatering, under watering, or possible a nitrogen toxicity, but you know you’ve got wind-burn when the leaves in front of the fan are clawing, and leaves further away from the fan look fine.
wind-burn-sm.jpg

Just for reference, here’s what too much wind/fan looks like!

Too Much Fan!
Sometimes too high levels of wind can cause other unusual problems on the affected leaves, such as brown or bronze spots that almost look like burn marks. These are the result of the leaf not being able to fulfill all its normal processes.
True. But he has no clawing :hmmmm: and the rebound was very quick. The rebound from clawing is generally days.. There is a possibility apart of the root system did get a bit to much water. Even with coco as your medium. I've seen it b4. OR, that part of her root system didn't get any water, and that is what caused It? So hard to tell. But it is gone, so let's celebrate! :yahoo::goof::snowboating:

Wind burn is definitely another possibility but personally I think it might have been humidity. Outside yesterday morning the RH was 95%.... the heavens had opened in the early hours and it rained for a few hours before i was awake. Now the shed wasnt quite 95%, but, it was low 80s which is probably a bit high for a plant of this age.... that had not long been drenched. Anyway, shes fixed herself :headbanger: :snowboating: :slide::yahoo:

Here’s a couple of shots from this morning. Going to give myself a break on here again for a few days, as someone had said on here a couple of days ago... let the grow show begin :popcorn:

84913E26-00C6-4713-93E4-EF67281E448E.jpeg

1B991ACB-9898-4E3C-95DA-C0070532A4DF.jpeg

I know all about these. But they are NOT reliable with cannabis. They over (or even under) water BIG time... That being said. You might be able to pull it off in the little amount of time ur gone. Good luck! Keep us posted. :Namaste: :peace:

Just speaking with a good friend who has asked me how things are going and despite living an absolute trek away, has actually offered to come in the middle of the week that i am away and give them a good feeding :woohoo:. Hes probably the only guy i could truly trust to do it properly. He can only come the once but i figure that has got to be better than risking these fragile looking spikes. It means they will go 4 days without feed, then only 2 days before im back and can take over again.

aaaaaaaaaaand RELAX:meditate:

Just speaking with a good friend who has asked me how things are going and despite living an absolute trek away, has actually offered to come in the middle of the week that i am away and give them a good feeding :woohoo:. Hes probably the only guy i could truly trust to do it properly. He can only come the once but i figure that has got to be better than risking these fragile looking spikes. It means they will go 4 days without feed, then only 2 days before im back and can take over again.

aaaaaaaaaaand RELAX:meditate:

That’s awesome!!

Crisis averted! :yahoo:

UPDATE:

Week 7... so here we are, at approximately half way through the grow just entering the 7th week on all plants today. They have taken to the LED well with all 3 exhibiting pretty much daily visible changes at the moment, in particular Blossom (White widow 1) who is really gaining some height now and the stem is becoming quite bushy. Bubbles is still the runt of my litter although she is looking very healthy, she just seems to be a bit of a late bloomer. Finally Buttercup (as pictured yesterday) is by the far the best looking of all 3. She is very symmetrical and her Haze genes are definitely bringing the height as she is now picking up growth and actually catching up with Blossom. The light needed to be raised this morning by around 1.5 inches which is more evidence that they're thriving.

Enough of the rambling on, heres a few pictures of them in all of their glory...

C33F3C53-F863-49AC-B0DC-06B86209BE21.jpeg
39E37141-9223-4515-8628-183AE937DFA0.jpeg
C1D06EF6-917F-496A-8D69-D37ADA295125.jpeg
9B2A6804-069E-44BA-928A-D062E4CC2831.jpeg
45B70227-B400-4FEC-8559-BEC07F508D76.jpeg

Glad to see herbie still kickin!

Your power puff girls are looking great! :thumb:

Thanks bro, i am pleased with the way they're looking at the moment. They'll all be getting a flush tonight with PH'd water as its been a while since i fed them without nutrients. I figured a plain water feed cant do any harm. They will have a proper feed on Friday night before i fly on Saturday morning. Then its all about holding out hope that they can go until the following Wednesday when my friend will drop in. Then im back on Saturday to check on them. Prey for me (or, them).

how Much are you “flushing” of water?

9A84204C-9534-494B-99D7-E9E3E4ECB4CB.jpeg

Might be hard to read that, but this is the “proper” way of leaching, (as of the cannabis encyclopedia I have)

Yes it’s recommended in this book I have, to do it every 3-4 weeks or so to wash away any salt buildups from the minerals and nutrients. It definitely won’t hurt. I just gave a leaching to my ladies a while back, my plants were loving it and :adore: to me!

I hope you have a good trip. I also have complete faith in your friend to keep good care of your ladies with that one feeding.

Talk to you soon!

I havent done it at all yet, they were fed only with water for the first two weeks. Then introduced nutes in week 3 and they have been fed with only Ph'd nute filled goodness ever since. The pots felt a little light this morning so thats why i thought maybe its time for a light flushing, especially as i plan to feed them Friday night to make sure they have all they need to really push them through those 4 days.

Thanks man, a week in Ibiza, not sure if im going to come back feeling more refreshed.. or less?

I havent done it at all yet, they were fed only with water for the first two weeks. Then introduced nutes in week 3 and they have been fed with only Ph'd nute filled goodness ever since. The pots felt a little light this morning so thats why i thought maybe its time for a light flushing, especially as i plan to feed them Friday night to make sure they have all they need to really push them through those 4 days.

Thanks man, a week in Ibiza, not sure if im going to come back feeling more refreshed.. or less?

That sounds like a great plan my friend! You’ve got it figure out!

A week in Ibiza will leave you fresh and ready to take on the world just like brain from pinky and the brain!

ready to take on the world just like brain from pinky and the brain!

Well this is a massive blast from the past. Now, thanks to you, ive got that damn theme tune in my head.... "its pinky, its pinky and the brain brain brain brain" :tommy:

Back
Top Bottom