West Coast Diesel: First Grow Journal - Would Love Some Insight

I'm with Otter about taking the plant early once you start to see botrytis spread. Better to have an early harvest than a rotten one!
Yup totally agree shed ive lost whole plants by not harvesting early.

I had in the back on my head when we were trying to diagnose what that outbreak was doing to my leaves that it may be botrytis.

I just answered a question from another who asked when I take them outdoors. I said when I can't accept another day of rot trimming I take the plant. It's a line we have to draw. You yours and me mine. It'll be a good day!
Yup stone totally agree it aint worth keeping it out to risk loosing the whole plant

Morning pics

3E055710-3ACA-4CB9-996D-B360D5AEE6AC.jpeg

BA9E1C08-F23F-4EAA-9C9D-5AD226ABE308.jpeg

D32E2EF3-2484-47E5-8E67-1863DE37BC90.jpeg

9999D625-65A3-43B4-86D4-839E88DC9D95.jpeg

F1540038-9CB9-4E89-99F5-F7DA7C72E857.jpeg

Thanks keith yours looking great to only couple more weeks for us!!!

Found some more bud rot on the one plant looking like it will be a early harvest for it
Bud rot sucks i am thinking this week for one of my plants, I would love to wait longer but I do not think I have the time. Hang in their buddy your plants still look good.

Bud rot sucks i am thinking this week for one of my plants, I would love to wait longer but I do not think I have the time. Hang in their buddy your plants still look good.
Yup part of growing outside can’t imagine the stress with all that rain past few weeks i felt the same way last year when i had to tent the lilac diesel i grew.

Little bit surprised that this year i was experiencing it since its in the 20s almost every day any only was prob 5-6 days we got rain in September.

Hope ya win plant of the month keith 👌 did you submit your apple fritter?

Yup part of growing outside can’t imagine the stress with all that rain past few weeks i felt the same way last year when i had to tent the lilac diesel i grew.

Little bit surprised that this year i was experiencing it since its in the 20s almost every day any only was prob 5-6 days we got rain in September.

Hope ya win plant of the month keith 👌 did you submit your apple fritter?
Yes, I finally entered my Apple Fritter, Thanks for asking.

Water it fully and report back!
Update ended up only giving another 7.5l i could see visable run off from the pot and it was very moist.

Plant actually looks it has already started to perk back up. Its completely dark now, will go out to take some photos if need be.

Morning update hope everyone is having a good day. Had a big storm last night about 10-15mm of rain. The two smaller west coasts took it hard and the wieght of the rain and buds starting to sag.

Will be harvesting the two smaller west coasts tonight with all the rain in the forcast.

Ended up rigging a form of a cannopy tent last night for the big west coast. Turns out the tarp was leaking so still got decently wet but better than the plants that werent covered.

Nervous because it wont be getting full sunlight now since it will be covered and cant take the cover off.

Hoping it can last without any budrot by the time the other west coasts are dry cuz i wont have enough space for all the plants in my drying room atm.

6AE72D53-DBB8-44EC-BEF0-2B59BAB28B93.jpeg

43BB976B-6766-459B-82ED-1C7F211CBF79.jpeg

6DCBC306-F944-4C96-8243-371CF9ECD2C0.jpeg

5AB26E9A-FA36-4E0E-B50B-DD4EF1B6E315.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom