Fp77, 1st Grow, Indoor Journal 2021

Fp77

420 Member
Think I am in the right place , 1st grow on the cheap to gain experience and learn ,
Space - 4x4x6 ft
Strains-3 GG5 1 Platinum cookie and 6 ?pink panther?
Soil- happy frog
Spawn ( germination) 8-27-21
1 white led light @ 8 inch off top plant
1 cheap full spectrum led 18 off top of plant
2 weeks 24 hour now @18-6
Fan - constant oscillating- indirect wind slight wiggle to plants
Replant 9-10-21 to 1 gallon and one to a 3 gallon
Water ph- 6 - 6.5 no nutrition as of yet will start fox run veg at half dose next watering
Temps - night 70- 73 day 75- 78
Half plants seem good and half are slow , thinking I over watered
Aprox $100 spent
Had light green streak show up on 3 set of leaves on 3 plants but not on new growth
Getting a rack to get plants elevated off floor
20210914_110557.jpg
20210914_110532.jpg
20210914_092354.jpg
20210914_092344.jpg

I have given the 5 larger plants less water and others more and probably not enough drainage, the watering is what gets me , I am watering every 2and or 3rd day if soil is looking dry and I have been watering sparingly , maybe 1 cup of water at max is all I have used , plan to start fox run veg nutrition next watering @ half strength
Should I give water until it starts to drain at the bottom or would that be to much at this point ?
Thank you for any advice or directions to articles,

They look really good brother !!!! I personally wouldn't feed at all. Just because they look like they are getting everything they need for now but half strength shouldn't hurt much ,,, , , as for watering I would try watering around the outside of the pot not in the center , this will cause the roots to search for water , so if you want to give more water I would strongly advise watering around the edge of the pot and if the plant needs it she will reach for it !!!!! But everything is looking awesome brother looks like you got a great handle on things

Hi there fp77, looking good.
Did you check out emilyas watering thread?
I don't know how to make the words green to take you there lol.
Lots of good info on her thread mate. :thumb:
Yes , thanks it's also my 1st time on a forum as well , so much information available ,below the top of the soil was of no concern to me but after reading the article it makes sense bigger more established roots will lead to a better bigger plant ,

I have given the 5 larger plants less water and others more and probably not enough drainage, the watering is what gets me , I am watering every 2and or 3rd day if soil is looking dry and I have been watering sparingly , maybe 1 cup of water at max is all I have used , plan to start fox run veg nutrition next watering @ half strength
Should I give water until it starts to drain at the bottom or would that be to much at this point ?
Thank you for any advice or directions to articles,
Welcome to 420 the place to be. Your grow looking awesome

Back
Top Bottom