Hi All - Learning To Grow Autoflower

ginger power

Hey guys I'm ginger I'm learning and love learning and learning to grow autoflower I've just bought everything I think I need ph down, coco a&b calmag pk13/14 seaweed extract 200w led £20 light coco medium with 2× 16l fabric pots 2 fans 1 humidifier in a 2×2 space will be growing northing lights autoflower, there been a gentleman on here that been helping me very much thanks Roy.... just confused with seed veg bloom of how they look and what stage to and what I need very clear instructions to understand I apologise but I like to get things right or panic otherwise thanks all for taking time to read my messages hope you all have nice weekend ginger power

Hey guys I'm ginger I'm learning and love learning and learning to grow autoflower I've just bought everything I think I need ph down, coco a&b calmag pk13/14 seaweed extract 200w led £20 light coco medium with 2× 16l fabric pots 2 fans 1 humidifier in a 2×2 space will be growing northing lights autoflower, there been a gentleman on here that been helping me very much thanks Roy.... just confused with seed veg bloom of how they look and what stage to and what I need very clear instructions to understand I apologise but I like to get things right or panic otherwise thanks all for taking time to read my messages hope you all have nice weekend ginger power
I have down syndrome everyone so please be clear 🙏

Hi Ginger Welcome! There's coco growers here! @Bill284 is one and a good one at that. I use living organic soil so it's a little different. I can see you didn't mention a ph meter. You'll need one for making your feeding and watering's ph just right for them in coco. Maybe Bill and some others will be along and can add more.

What seeds do you have?

Hi Ginger Welcome! There's coco growers here! @Bill284 is one and a good one at that. I use living organic soil so it's a little different. I can see you didn't mention a ph meter. You'll need one for making your feeding and watering's ph just right for them in coco. Maybe Bill and some others will be along and can add more.

What seeds do you have?
Hi thanks for the reply I have a ph tester aswell sorry forgot to mention I'm also will be growing northern lights autoflower also I have down syndrome just to make people aware thanks everyone for the support

Welcome! You found the right place! Lots of great people here willing to help. Like Stoneotter I grow in living organic soil. Good luck with your future grows!

:morenutes:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @ginger power

I see you are all set to begin.
Have you germinated any seeds yet?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome Amigo :welcome:
Love me a little coco.😉
Anything you need at all I'd love to help.
Just a quick question before you start anything, Do you have a smoke detector in your grow area.
I had a bad fire so I like to make sure everyone is safe.
Have a look at this.:Namaste:
Talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hello again :ciao:
All of the grows in my signature below are autos grown in coco, feel free to look around and ask anything you're not sure of
I try to explain what I'm doing as I go along with pictures to show you too
Should give you a good idea what to expect
Morning Thanks for introducing me to everyone roy I appreciate it and look for to sharing my grow experiences with you all 😀 my seeds have just arrived ive got auto northern lights... the rest of my set up should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday. When would be best to soak my seeds and how long for? Thanks Roy. Also do I water 1ml a LITER calmag? and 1ml a LITER coco A&B? For the first 10days? 100ml of water for the first 10day? Thanks mate

Morning Thanks for introducing me to everyone roy I appreciate it and look for to sharing my grow experiences with you all 😀 my seeds have just arrived ive got auto northern lights... the rest of my set up should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday. When would be best to soak my seeds and how long for? Thanks Roy. Also do I water 1ml a LITER calmag? and 1ml a LITER coco A&B? For the first 10days? 100ml of water for the first 10day? Thanks mate

1696064409259302333066561310684.jpg

That's the grow space 2x2 not kitted her out yet stil waiting on the bits to arrive 😀 🙌
I grew in a tent and a closet and the closet works great but you might need a dehumidifier later or at least an exhaust fan to keep the humidity down. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Don't rush into it - wait until you have all your kit set up to make sure everything fits/works, turn everything on for 24hrs then check the temperature and humidity levels
Only then soak your seeds - you want everything set up ready to go
Don't sprout them all at once, your space is only really good for one plant at a time
Most people soak seeds for 24-48hrs until a tiny bit of root appears
Use a small pot or solo cup filled with coco and stand it in a tray of water - it will draw up just enough water without risk of damping off or over watering
Once planted, they do not need anything but a little water [from the bottom] for the first 7-10 days
When you get to that stage, we'll take it from there

Hello again :ciao:
All of the grows in my signature below are autos grown in coco, feel free to look around and ask anything you're not sure of
I try to explain what I'm doing as I go along with pictures to show you too
Should give you a good idea what to expect
Here we go! Hi Roy!
@Justin Goody is another talented member who grows great autos! He may have some input.
@Jon another!

Don't rush into it - wait until you have all your kit set up to make sure everything fits/works, turn everything on for 24hrs then check the temperature and humidity levels
Only then soak your seeds - you want everything set up ready to go
Don't sprout them all at once, your space is only really good for one plant at a time
Most people soak seeds for 24-48hrs until a tiny bit of root appears
Use a small pot or solo cup filled with coco and stand it in a tray of water - it will draw up just enough water without risk of damping off or over watering
Once planted, they do not need anything but a little water [from the bottom] for the first 7-10 days
When you get to that stage, we'll take it from there
OK thanks Roy I appreciate that il make sure she is all good to go before I soak seeds...I was think is 2 plants to much. Il do one to see how she take of first. Also I've had a message for one of you friends to soak my coco in some calmags befor planting my seed. So I'm guessing let it dry out before planting my seed and then just plan water after cos coco has no nutritious? So just to give it a little help? Thanks for all the support 🙏

Do you know to pre charge the coco with a cal/mag drench(a good watering) before planting? I remember it's the way to go. One of the coco guru's can tell us the science behind it I hope.
soak my coco in some calmags befor planting my seed? So I'm guessing let it dry out before planting my seed and then just plan water after cos coco has no nutritious? So just to give it a little help? Also how much calmag should I use on a pre soak? Thanks for the advice 🙏

Back
Top Bottom