New autoflower grow to start

TalentedTen

This will be my second autoflower grow. Ordered KindSoil... and was disappointed to see ship date is three weeks out.

This grow will strictly adhere to KindSoil instructions. Aside from the obvious, I won't be adding any nutrients or CO2. It'll be pH moderated water, in Root Trapper II five gallon grow bags, in my 3X3X6 tent, using CFLs early on and transitioning to my PAR 700 light. That's it, nothing else.

My previous (and first autoflower) grow was fun, and I've added a link to my previous journal below if you're curious. It provided a very nice smoke.

I'm excited and just waiting for the KindSoil to arrive.

First Grow

Previous girl.
4.jpg

This will be my second autoflower grow. Ordered KindSoil... and was disappointed to see ship date is three weeks out.

This grow will strictly adhere to KindSoil instructions. Aside from the obvious, I won't be adding any nutrients or CO2. It'll be pH moderated water, in Root Trapper II five gallon grow bags, in my 3X3X6 tent, using CFLs early on and transitioning to my PAR 700 light. That's it, nothing else.

My previous (and first autoflower) grow was fun, and I've added a link to my previous journal below if you're curious. It provided a very nice smoke.

I'm excited and just waiting for the KindSoil to arrive.

First Grow

Previous girl.
4.jpg
Beautiful looking girl you grew there. Good luck on your next.

Back
Top Bottom