First Photo Grow, No More Runt Autoflowers!

Try watering her around the edges only for a while. Stay away from watering in the middle and see if you can get the roots to spread out some.
I tend to agree here with GDB. I believe your issues maybe in the watering.
I have grown autos exclusively for over a year now and have had relatively very good averages of over 4ozs a plant.
I‘ve grown them in 5gal and 3gal fabrics. I’m tending to like the 3’s better for the autos.

When I do water in my 3gal pots they receive right at 96oz of water with zero runoff. Depending on their stage they can go over as week without being watered. Right now my plants just finished stretching and now chonkying up and are taking 96oz every 3-4days. My plants never take less then 84oz of water.

6 cups of water every 2-3 days
I would try going longer between waterings. 48oz of water tells me they aren’t drinking what’s in the bottom of the pot and are likely staying a bit too moist. I like my pots very light before I water.
When do you think I should flip them over to 12/12 flower mode?
Your decision should be on how tall you want your plant to be at finish.
The plant will grow roughly another 1/3 in size after the flip.

My tent today with Weed Seeds Express BruceBannerautos at 68 days.

image.jpg

I’ve been growing autoflower plants for the last couple of years with mixed results. It can be very frustrating to go through all the effort and expense to end up with a runt with no yield! Daddy needs his medicine,… in bulk!

Here is current example of Bruce Banner autoflower wasting a 5 gallon pot with $25 living soil in the bottom.

This is why I,ve decided to start mixing in some photo plants that I can train to fill my space.

1C1533F2-E388-4603-84A6-D7ABACCE9464.png
I've run 4 strains of autos, in 15 three and four plant crops, all from 420.com. I grow in FF soil, with FF nutes, using 10 gal bags.
I have had one dwarf plant, looked like a perfect little bonzia, with teeny tiny 1.5 inch long shade leaves, and even itty bitty dense crystally flowers - so freaking cute, lol! It yielded about an ounce.
The rest all yielded between 14 and 18 oz, with one GSC Extreme auto that produced 21 oz!
I run a max of 1150 ppfd in center and 870 in the corners when at 100%, and feed pretty heavy.
Tell the truth, in a 5×5 tent, my yields are as good with autos as with photos, in about 6-10 weeks less time.
Where are you getting your seeds from? They may just be weak genetics.

I tend to agree here with GDB. I believe your issues maybe in the watering.
I have grown autos exclusively for over a year now and have had relatively very good averages of over 4ozs a plant.
I‘ve grown them in 5gal and 3gal fabrics. I’m tending to like the 3’s better for the autos.

When I do water in my 3gal pots they receive right at 96oz of water with zero runoff. Depending on their stage they can go over as week without being watered. Right now my plants just finished stretching and now chonkying up and are taking 96oz every 3-4days. My plants never take less then 84oz of water.

I would try going longer between waterings. 48oz of water tells me they aren’t drinking what’s in the bottom of the pot and are likely staying a bit too moist. I like my pots very light before I water.

Your decision should be on how tall you want your plant to be at finish.
The plant will grow roughly another 1/3 in size after the flip.

My tent today with Weed Seeds Express BruceBannerautos at 68 days.

image.jpg
I love how you have the to stands underneath for good airflow, I’m only a novice but I really think this helps airflow a lot, you see so many people sitting them down in the drip tray with not air at all. I’d like to see everyone have some nice stands for air underneath pots. Just a thought I’m learning still. Ps looking amazing even chunky and healthy as. Starting to win me over here great job 👏

Back
Top Bottom