West Coast Diesel: First Grow Journal - Would Love Some Insight

Proper pruning will result in bigger yields and less loss due to rot mold or bugs. Well done!
Yes sir wish ive got more done but will take what i can get. Hopefully will get some more done this week.

Been tough this season with the amount of watering i have to do with these fabric pots. Next season will need to have irrigation or at least a hose running out to the plants.

Ah good to know i think i got a 60x loupe currently. Scopes arent able to take photos such as a loupe attachment for your camera tho right?
Yes you can take photos with a scope - it's often usb and the images are displayed on your laptop screen so you can finely adjust in great detail before you save the image

Here is a pic I took with a $10 8x loupe taped to my old old Samsung S4:

20170728_083508.jpg

from here:

I have a wireless scope now but I'm not sure the pics are higher resolution, just easier to take!

Here is a pic I took with a $10 8x loupe taped to my old old Samsung S4:

20170728_083508.jpg

from here:

I have a wireless scope not but I'm not sure the pics are higher resolution, just easier to take!

Those are some solid photos👌

Good afternoon fellow 420ers woke up to a chilly morning was 4 degrees. Turned into a nice and sunny day. Gave a quick leaf blow on the plants to combat all this dew we have been getting. Always wish i can do it for longer because its never fully dried just dont have the time in the morning.

Mid week update it seems like the pure crop might have slowed down the spreading of whatever is attacking my one west coast. Should have been enough time in between spraying the pure crop to allow me test out the H202.

Going to do a test spray this evening on the infected area. Will be checking the trichomes before spraying with loupe and after to determine if i should do a full soak.

Im curious if what eveyones opinion on if whats infecting it may be root based or more of foliage outbreak?

Hope everyone has a great day

My guess is that it's leaf-based or it wouldn't be slowed by spraying and would be covering a lot more of the plant.
Yea that makes sense, cant tell forsure if it has actually slowed down but it seems like it has. When ive experienced other diseases in the past it feels like it would have already spread to at least that whole main branch.

Will take some photos of it this evening for ya so its possible to compare photos before the spray and after👍

Those look great how far out do you think you are. Nice job Newb
Thanks for the kind words Keith. The first west coast that started flowering in week 6, the other 2 are in week 5, and the peanutbutter is in week 2.

Going to deff have to tarp the peanutbutter since its gonna have to be out here for another 4-5 weeks minimum which is deff scary to think about. Gonna end up tarping the big west coast to hopefully just to be safe.

Thanks for the kind words Keith. The first west coast that started flowering in week 6, the other 2 are in week 5, and the peanutbutter is in week 2.

Going to deff have to tarp the peanutbutter since its gonna have to be out here for another 4-5 weeks minimum which is deff scary to think about. Gonna end up tarping the big west coast to hopefully just to be safe.
When you tarp, them it does not smash your buds. I think I will need to do the same thing, but I am worried I will ruin the buds.

When you tarp, them it does not smash your buds. I think I will need to do the same thing, but I am worried I will ruin the buds.
Last year i was lucky enough that my plant was in the ground and had a old canopy tent so it had enough clearance between the colas where it wasnt touching the plant.

The tent ended up breaking because the legs were giving out.

2E8BE79A-CD3E-4746-9829-7237EF6BB5F8.jpeg

Il go search for some photos for ya this evening Keith when i got some time. A good series you can watch for some solid home growing i found last year on Youtube.

Growing your greens TD series, it has a lot of great information about growing big outdoors home grown. Ive used countless methods i saw. I think the series consists of 2 seasons documented

Aswell MendoDope is another great channel. They also grow organic cannabis and they have some truly stunning plants crazy how big some growers can get there plants.

Looking great and all different colors! Just goes to show that not all green needs to be the same green. :thumb:
Yup ive noticed that the two west coasts not planted in FFOF deff went alot lighter. 👍

Its a shame that you wont be able to get fox farm soil in canada next season.😓

I was told by my local hydro store that this was their last season in canada. Upon hearing that i called in to double check and all i was told was they were stopping distribution into canada at the end of the season.

Still dont fully know why.

Btw hope ya win the plant of the month shed looking gorgeous 👌

Back
Top Bottom