West Coast Diesel: First Grow Journal - Would Love Some Insight

Are you going to buy up what you have room/money for or start figuring out what to move to next?
Ideally i would yea i was going to prob re use the FFOF soil i bought this year and amend the soil and buy enough for the other two pots that didnt have it in it.

Morning fellow 420ers hope everyone has had a good week so far. Looking like some promising weather for the next week or so with the lowest temp overnight is 9 degrees.

Was a few days in between watering and my last feeding ended up water 5 gallons each of water since i plan on feeding tomorrow morning around 8-10 gallons of green rush per plant depending on how dry the soil is.

Ended up test spraying straight 3% h202 on the main infected branch to see how the trichomes hold up and if there are any postive results.

Will give it a day or two before i go for a full soak if need be.

Hope everyones gardens are healthy and hope everyone has a great weekend since its the last weekend of summer.

Heres some photos of the infected branch will keep updated with photos

6ECEE3B6-2241-42F4-B3F6-67C8531CF4AC.jpeg

EFDC55D4-816F-4624-98A5-4079245B3DC2.jpeg

2167B1CF-95D5-4E18-B938-A9125E30B559.jpeg

43331DBA-513A-4ED7-B0EE-E5DE88BF0647.jpeg

Morning fellow 420ers hope everyone has had a good weekend. Weather has been great this past week with mild temps in the mornings and heating up throughout the day. Havent really had to worry about frost for the past week which is very nice.

Coming into week 6-7 of flower for the west coasts and week 3 for the peanutbutter-haze. And the 2 west coasts and peanutbutter looks good and healthy.

Still little concerned with the one west coasts outbreaks. Did the test spray on Saturday morning and no visible improvements but also doesnt really look like its getting worse either. Going to be doing a full soak this evening at sundown for the infected west coast with the H202 and just have to pray it can make it to harvest.

Heres some morning pics from this morning

Hope eveyone has a good week

53BB0167-98BE-4D3E-B6C9-DFE9F3F4390C.jpeg

8799DD9E-88FB-4BBE-9A21-B6F7BA838E9A.jpeg

83F8E906-D67B-4C65-AEE4-152E078103FA.jpeg

A883C04B-5D63-479A-AEAD-64C6F0564A4A.jpeg

Bro this is when we first spoke and what I remember every time you post 🤣.

84EE9BB4-830D-4BA8-B59C-CE6200498275.jpeg
7BE0ACD9-21E0-437B-8B7B-1AE202528F87.jpeg

The small bench is a big part of my memory lol you come a LONG WAY! 👌

Bro this is when we first spoke and what I remember every time you post 🤣.

84EE9BB4-830D-4BA8-B59C-CE6200498275.jpeg
7BE0ACD9-21E0-437B-8B7B-1AE202528F87.jpeg

The small bench is a big part of my memory lol you come a LONG WAY! 👌
Haha green crazy how the season has felt so short but also so long at the same time.

Thanks though green this season deff been the my hardest season to remember lot of ups and downs.
Won't be long now!
Few more weeks Stone🙏
It's amazing how how they get so big so quickly! And whatever was bugging those leaves seems under control. :welldone:
It really is shed felt like may 24 was only a few weeks ago😂.

It looks like it has mitigated the spread. I still am going to spray the h202 to be safe was going to do it tonight. I just didnt have time😓

Hey everyone came home to never a good sight seeing one of your plants branches have broken. In hein sight should have had supported/ staked the peanutbutter-haze considering it was very sturdy i hadn’t.

The break itself isn’t horrible only dicy part is where it broke. One of the lowest main branches that was atchully under the soil broke. So my normal tirage isnt really possible considering it is under the soil its almost impossible to wrap it.

It was feeding day today for them and opted out on feeding her since i feel like having a open break letting it be exposed to water is the worst thing for it.

I ended up rubbing aloe in the exposed part above the soil and supporting the branch back in place.

Curious if anyone has any out of the box ideas.

Hope everyone has a good evening

4005866B-8973-4F47-99B5-8B162FE5733B.jpeg

053BC2C7-5EAD-4D87-8DCD-268BC0C4B53A.jpeg

Hey everyone came home to never a good sight seeing one of your plants branches have broken. In hein sight should have had supported/ staked the peanutbutter-haze considering it was very sturdy i hadn’t.

The break itself isn’t horrible only dicy part is where it broke. One of the lowest main branches that was atchully under the soil broke. So my normal tirage isnt really possible considering it is under the soil its almost impossible to wrap it.

It was feeding day today for them and opted out on feeding her since i feel like having a open break letting it be exposed to water is the worst thing for it.

I ended up rubbing aloe in the exposed part above the soil and supporting the branch back in place.

Curious if anyone has any out of the box ideas.

Hope everyone has a good evening

4005866B-8973-4F47-99B5-8B162FE5733B.jpeg

053BC2C7-5EAD-4D87-8DCD-268BC0C4B53A.jpeg
Id probably put a brick under the branch and a couple of stakes either side of the branch aswell and then tie the top half of branch to the stakes to stop it stressing the break even further, id also try and clean as much dirt from the break area first with a small paint brush to stop chances of mold and to hopefully let it heal better 🤞

Thanks for some insight on that absorber. Didnt think of using a paint brush so deff will do that tonight. I ended up staking it last night but since it was pitch black outside i did what i could going to re stake it tonight better. Since its so low to the ground i didnt think id be able to support it with 2by4s but will play around with it and see what i can do.

Would you guys thinking watering it will be problematic since the break is exposed and will have water may get into the wound?
Id probably put a brick under the branch and a couple of stakes either side of the branch aswell and then tie the top half of branch to the stakes to stop it stressing the break even further, id also try and clean as much dirt from the break area first with a small paint brush to stop chances of mold and to hopefully let it heal better 🤞

Thanks for some insight on that absorber. Didnt think of using a paint brush so deff will do that tonight. I ended up staking it last night but since it was pitch black outside i did what i could going to re stake it tonight better. Since its so low to the ground i didnt think id be able to support it with 2by4s but will play around with it and see what i can do.

Would you guys thinking watering it will be problematic since the break is exposed and will have water may get into the wound?
Id probably dig around edge of the pot without disturbing roots and make a small mote to keep water away from trunk and to promote roots to stretch too

Back
Top Bottom