West Coast Diesel: First Grow Journal - Would Love Some Insight

The ingredients of Pure Crop1are listed as:

Soybean Oil – Fatty acid molecules that form the micelle.
Corn Oil – Fatty acid molecules that form the micelle.

If they say it works on septoria it's probably okay, but the oil will still brown your pistils prematurely. I'd really like to see pics.
Yup will do shed il have some posted this evening for you guys and will hold off on spraying before i do some more research

After you do you checking and get some pics up for discussion.
My thought is if the leaves that are affected are just a few. Remove them and watch how the rest grow.
sounds good Stone i hope worst case its just the one branch that has been infected cuz i can just chop it off and cut my losses and hope it doesnt spread

Heres some photos guys let me know if u need some better angles

14102CE0-BD3B-4D0B-B58B-7785A66F6F39.jpeg

0A021A27-D6A3-4370-908D-3EB753A683AE.jpeg

D1FE08C0-564A-4530-A7ED-5F590D8405E8.jpeg

8EFC1BD3-C8D0-4D3B-9203-002AD9572321.jpeg

7D5CB791-9360-45FF-BC5C-BBA6945404F1.jpeg

A9140745-E4F4-476C-BD30-6675EC072D00.jpeg

I don't think that's septoria since I believe septoria always has a dark center rather than a light one. But those spots combined with something withering those other leaves makes me think there are some sort of spores attacking the plant.

I would start by taking off anything with spots and try spraying with 3% H2O2 (which doesn't work on PM but who knows if it works on whatever you've got!). After that see what the Pure Crop1 stuff says it works on and give that a go if it sounds like it fits the bill.

You will probably have to soak the plant top to bottom with it if you use it so get yourself at least a 1 gallon pump sprayer with a wand.

Any chance it's burned from being sprayed with something previously?

I don't think that's septoria since I believe septoria always has a dark center rather than a light one. But those spots combined with something withering those other leaves makes me think there is some sort of spores attacking the plant.

I would start by taking off anything with spots and try spraying with 3% H2O2 (which doesn't work on PM but who knows if it works on whatever you've got!). After that see what the Pure Crop1 stuff says it works on and give that a go if it wounds like it fits the bill.

You will probably have to soak the plant top to bottom with it if you use it so get yourself at least a 1 gallon pump sprayer with a wand.

Any chance it's burning from being sprayed with something previously?
Alrighty shed il deff look into to that tonight and only thing i have sprayed is the pure crop so i dont think that would be the case but deff not out of the relm for possibilities.

Ive had to spray pure crop on my friends plants that had PM within the past week and there have been no symptoms like what i have here, which again prob wouldnt rule it out completely just making me think it wasnt from a spray.

For the H202 i would dilute that correct? Just looked up online and saw 5ml per 240ml of water which is 1:20.

I'd start with a 16oz bottle and test it on some undamaged lower leaves before soaking the plant. Like I said, it never damaged mine but testing first is always a good idea.
Yup totally agree always better to test something while growing than diving head first👍.

Thanks shed really appreciate you taking time out of you day.

Glad to be able to help! I hope something you hit them with knocks that crap out, but I would start by taking off the infected leaves and binning them.
should i be throwing the infected leaves in a garbage bag i have been throwing them in the forest currently.

Going to get some H202 this evening and give it a spray. 👍

Good morning everyone hope everyones weather these days are holding up. Going to be chilly mornings for the next week. Going to be 5-9 degrees Celsius. Which is getting into frost range.

With all the dew been getting in the morning ive been leafblowing the plants off to dry them off to protect from bud rot and PM.

Havent blown the infected plant since wouldnt want to spread whatever is going on with that plant throughout it or onto the other plants.

Will post some photos later today

Good afternoon fellow 420ers hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. Weather has been very nice the last few days besides the dew in the mornings the humidity has been down overall.

Fed the girls 8 gallons each of greenrush this morning into the afternoon. Had to get a new sprayer yesterday since my last one has a small hole in it and going to be spraying some pure crop this evening once the heat and sun come down on the one west coast.

Upon doing some more research i think im going to spray the pure crop and wait a day or two and see if it stops, and if i dont see any improvement i will go down the H202 route as a last resort before i start chopping the infected branch

Heres some pics from last night

1E5F9AFA-3A8C-4826-B7CC-52E5CDAE2443.jpeg

01689E03-03C3-43D8-B4F2-CA7645AAEBA0.jpeg

B9C34B8B-95B9-40EE-809D-4DEFA6203E79.jpeg

38A2A043-B0C7-49A7-A5F5-0A4079A3ED12.jpeg

Good afternoon fellow 420ers hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. Weather has been very nice the last few days besides the dew in the mornings the humidity has been down overall.

Fed the girls 8 gallons each of greenrush this morning into the afternoon. Had to get a new sprayer yesterday since my last one has a small hole in it and going to be spraying some pure crop this evening once the heat and sun come down on the one west coast.

Upon doing some more research i think im going to spray the pure crop and wait a day or two and see if it stops, and if i dont see any improvement i will go down the H202 route as a last resort before i start chopping the infected branch

Heres some pics from last night

1E5F9AFA-3A8C-4826-B7CC-52E5CDAE2443.jpeg

01689E03-03C3-43D8-B4F2-CA7645AAEBA0.jpeg

B9C34B8B-95B9-40EE-809D-4DEFA6203E79.jpeg

38A2A043-B0C7-49A7-A5F5-0A4079A3ED12.jpeg
I hope the pure crop works because those are some gorgeous plants.

Back
Top Bottom