West Coast Diesel: First Grow Journal - Would Love Some Insight

Anytime keith ive never had to either ive found in the past growing in the ground less suport is needed
I did some supports and took pictures they are on my thread please check them out and tell me what you think as I am sure I will need more supports. i know you told me this before but is this your first or second grow if so lmk I can use all the help I can get. Later brother.

I did some supports and took pictures they are on my thread please check them out and tell me what you think as I am sure I will need more supports. i know you told me this before but is this your first or second grow if so lmk I can use all the help I can get. Later brother.
Will do keith il take a look at it tonight 👍

Good afternoon fellow 420er sorry for being absent just have been busy and havent had the time to gie daily updates the past week.

Update on the big west coast it seems like the broken branches are starting to heal itself which is surprising since the severity of the break. They have been growing funny almost upside down even though the fan leaves are perked up going to need to re support each upper branch that was affected.

All the west coasts have are well into flower about 3-4 weeks. One of them still is a light green colour with having some yellowing leaves which i would think is due to a nitrogen deficiency. The other west coast in BM1 soil isnt as bad but noticeable compared to the FFOF west coast and peanutbutter-haze.

With the hot weather been feeding them greenrush every other day and watering in between each feeding. Anywhere from 22.5-37L per day.

It seems like the peanutbutter-haze is finally showing signs of flower or at least pre flower which is good. Moving forward i will lean away from stativa dominant or at least late flowering strains since it doesnt make sense in my growing conditions.

I have grown stativas in the past and had no issues for flowering dates aswell as harvest dates, after this year though i think i should stick more to indica dominant or at very least good genetics for my area.

Morning pics

EAF3CD9A-0B85-4A26-B6B2-7DCDDB8EF182.jpeg

C9EF6EE3-4936-4DCC-93AF-8A5E6F973CAE.jpeg

B0796874-629B-4C46-B0F5-2E6B7B23BFDA.jpeg

89928493-952B-437A-8451-BBB3AA9D6699.jpeg

Morning fellow 420ers bringing you your mid week update. Been busy for past week getting as many rounds of golf in before the season is over.

Got a real good rain yesterday which is good since its been so dry. Been a couple days since last feeding and the plants are still perked up which is good. Going to give them a good soak this evening.

Seems like the FFOF west coast branches have all almost finished healing which is very nice surprise put some more supports onto the branches that were injured since they are hanging more the rest of the plant.

Both other west coasts are doing well aswell getting some nice terps and buds. Going to continue to spray since i have very small traces of mildew still on one of them.

Peanutbutter is fully in flower now coming into the second week of flower hoping for some nice weather for the next month since i dont think i will be able to get it through a full flower cycle since it started so late.

Heres some morning pics

E6088B0F-E43A-4BC6-9DD9-7DEC164BBCD9.jpeg

30BDBEC8-9F2B-4B2D-A5D2-2523C40BDEBD.jpeg

D8C7D703-B409-4785-B68E-E2980B1325AD.jpeg

9FA016A6-3630-4D22-85BC-D6ED3A87DC82.jpeg

Morning fellow 420ers was taking a look at one of my west coast diesels and noticed some yellowing leaves with somebrown spots in the middle of the fan leaves on one of my branches. Didnt think anything of it couple days ago and noticed some of the sugar leaves by the bud are starting to die. Didnt have my phone on me to take some photos but will do tonight.

Upon doing some research i think it may be leaf sephora.I noticed i can use neam oil as a spray for it only thing im concerned on that is normally there is a cut off time for spraying neam oil since im a few weeks into flower already. If anyone has any insight or recommendations that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and hope everyone has a good day

Morning fellow 420ers was taking a look at one of my west coast diesels and noticed some yellowing leaves with somebrown spots in the middle of the fan leaves on one of my branches. Didnt think anything of it couple days ago and noticed some of the sugar leaves by the bud are starting to die. Didnt have my phone on me to take some photos but will do tonight.

Upon doing some research i think it may be leaf sephora.I noticed i can use neam oil as a spray for it only thing im concerned on that is normally there is a cut off time for spraying neam oil since im a few weeks into flower already. If anyone has any insight or recommendations that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and hope everyone has a good day
I would not use neem during flower it will turn your flowers brown. I made that mistake last year.

Upon doing some research i think it may be leaf sephora.I noticed i can use neam oil
Like Keith said, no neem in flower except as a last resort to save the plant.
Upon doing some research i think it may be leaf sephora
Gonna need pics, but take off those leaves and bag them in the meantime.
Yea was thinking the same thing i have a spray called pure crop which is for a variety of uses think im gonna go down that route👍
Post the ingredients here if you can or a shot of the label. Not everything safe for edible crops is safe for burning and inhaling.

Back
Top Bottom