Mr. Dimebag’s Grow: Lost In The Sauce

Mr dime bag

Welcome! This is my first grow and I’m doing okay for doing it as cheap as possible. Taking a chill approach as I learn and upgrade the garden. I hope you will pop in from time to time and make a fun time out of it. The sweet tooth is getting close to harvest but I have a Tangerine and Amnesia Gold at about a 2 weeks old I think.

sweet tooth is a Cannabis Cup winner from 2001, mostly indica and the tangerine and AG are sativa dominant.

Sweet tooth auto
Flower stage... weeks
Indoor grow space 4’x2’
’Is it aircooled? Standing fan
Temp of Room/cab? 77-80 Fahrenheit
RH of Room/cab? 40-50%
PH of media or res? NOT TESTED
Any Pests NONE
Bucket Size - 3 gallon
Medium - MIRACLE GROW
Lights - 600w LED
Nutrients - none
Strain(s) - Sweet Tooth, Amnesia Gold, Tangerine
# of Plants: 4
Yield :

Here is a few pics of the sweet tooth to help catch up. One was stunted from helmet head and I snapped both main stems at week 3 of veg, stopped all LST after that.

300B1DD4-407E-42D2-8520-926DADBEF58F.jpeg

59BE1863-9698-41BC-9CC3-6E8D82B02175.jpeg

AB80577A-5F72-4A9E-8FFE-22FD24E94AB1.jpeg

E5FF1B72-8407-4361-8A71-39A3C07CEEE2.jpeg

329E125D-7AD1-4C2F-9EC3-A33966773BD1.jpeg

Welcome! This is my first grow and I’m doing okay for doing it as cheap as possible. Taking a chill approach as I learn and upgrade the garden. I hope you will pop in from time to time and make a fun time out of it. The sweet tooth is getting close to harvest but I have a Tangerine and Amnesia Gold at about a 2 weeks old I think.

sweet tooth is a Cannabis Cup winner from 2001, mostly indica and the tangerine and AG are sativa dominant.

Sweet tooth auto
Flower stage... weeks
Indoor grow space 4’x2’
’Is it aircooled? Standing fan
Temp of Room/cab? 77-80 Fahrenheit
RH of Room/cab? 40-50%
PH of media or res? NOT TESTED
Any Pests NONE
Bucket Size - 3 gallon
Medium - MIRACLE GROW
Lights - 600w LED
Nutrients - none
Strain(s) - Sweet Tooth, Amnesia Gold, Tangerine
# of Plants: 4
Yield :
We all start with a budget, so don't categorize yourself as cheep. It sounds like you have a running start at your journal. I'm looking forward to seeing your pics of how things are going when you get time. Happy growing friend.

Here is a few pics of the sweet tooth to help catch up. One was stunted from helmet head and I snapped both main stems at week 3 of veg, stopped all LST after that.

300B1DD4-407E-42D2-8520-926DADBEF58F.jpeg

59BE1863-9698-41BC-9CC3-6E8D82B02175.jpeg

AB80577A-5F72-4A9E-8FFE-22FD24E94AB1.jpeg

E5FF1B72-8407-4361-8A71-39A3C07CEEE2.jpeg

329E125D-7AD1-4C2F-9EC3-A33966773BD1.jpeg
Thats great you posted pics as I was typing. Your girls look great my friend. :thumb:

I knew it was gonna taste bad but it’s just like that weed back in middle school. I’m feeling right as rain, just smoked the last bowl. On a scale of 1-10:
Taste -1
Smell - seaweed
Sight - meh
Sound- me “oh wtf” “tastes like shit”
Touch - almost the sky

conclusion:

see, I knew it would taste bad but I wanted to measure the high. Kinda glad I did it even if I regret it. My first grows smoke sample will make me remember this grow and smile! The taste does not stay in your mouth, just a FYI. Mine was almost completely dry.
Just wanted to put this here because this is where things are currently.

As long as it doesn't mould you should be good. My biggest failures in curing came from over packing the jars.
I’m betting that won’t be a problem. I’m thinking it will be a light harvest. I heard to leave 1/3 of the jars empty. Trying to get bovida packs soon.

Definitely agree on leaving jar space. Also, I love bovida packs. I cured a ton in 3 gallon buckets turkey bags and their larger packs. I use the smaller ones in my final personal jars. I know some are not fans due to cost but I love them

@Modest grower
Dang your cheese looks good! I was looking at growing some cheese after the Tangerine and Amnesia Gold. How did you like it?
I loved it! Very strong hitter and it tasted and smelled unbelievable. Definitely my best harvest to date. I am a fan of cheese strains for sure. The smell growing can be intense but as long as you know

I loved it! Very strong hitter and it tasted and smelled unbelievable. Definitely my best harvest to date. I am a fan of cheese strains for sure. The smell growing can be intense but as long as you know
Ha! I love the smell. I don’t have a filter yet. I kinda like people saying “I can smell your plants, you know”. Good, smell away! Would you care to join me for a whiff?

Ha! I love the smell. I don’t have a filter yet. I kinda like people saying “I can smell your plants, you know”. Good, smell away! Would you care to join me for a whiff?
Now that I am in Canada I will be much more relaxed on smell. My wife is not a huge fan so I run a filter since you know....

Back
Top Bottom