Playing God For The First Time, Learning And Loving It

Weekly update, still very happy and thickening up after a feed of PK love this plant and watching it react to the love and care it receives. ❤️
IMG_5128.jpeg
IMG_5133.jpeg
IMG_5134.jpeg
Looking good mate I nearly killed mine yesterday 🤣🤣🤣 had pump recirculating back into reservoir and not watering plants for about 6 hrs on hydro setup and they were so close to dead it wasn't funny.

Hey fellow Slow Head!

I wish all the best, luck, prayers and what ever there is that to make the best out of your garden and health:love::peace::nicethread:
Amazing pics and girls ! One of my favourite strains, hands down. Perfect for meditative medicine for me.

Take care my fellow Slow Head! Let dem buds have all my love and you as well:goodjob:

Hey fellow Slow Head!

I wish all the best, luck, prayers and what ever there is that to make the best out of your garden and health:love::peace::nicethread:
Amazing pics and girls ! One of my favourite strains, hands down. Perfect for meditative medicine for me.

Take care my fellow Slow Head! Let dem buds have all my love and you as well:goodjob:
Nice to meet you ROADKill POTHEAD!
Thank you for your kind words sending them back at you be blessed 🤙

Oh my! You really got some fatties going. are Flowering Killa Autos! :Rasta:

Looking forward!

[Had to edit this because I did not read the beginning too well]

Oh my! You really got some fatties going. are Flowering Killa Autos! :Rasta:

Looking forward!

[Had to edit this because I did not read the beginning to well]
My first ever indoor grow. I’m shocked 🤯 but excited it’s been a journey. This plant was almost dead at one stage because I was only feeding nutrients once a week if that. Hahaha beginner here

My first ever indoor grow. I’m shocked 🤯 but excited it’s been a journey. This plant was almost dead at one stage because I was only feeding nutrients once a week if that. Hahaha beginner here
Then you must be a quick learner. They're looking nice now! :Rasta:

Then you must be a quick learner. They're looking nice now! :Rasta:
I have a little understanding on taking care of them alittle. But I also have some great people who help me when I need they really know what’s going on. I basically make sure feed numbers are right ph ppm temps and rh and away we go. I watched a lot of videos of Mr canucks grows. Mr grow it and a lot of others before starting any of this. But they are different as the are organic but helps with cycle and other things. Hope for a heafty weight when finished

I have a little understanding on taking care of them alittle. But I also have some great people who help me when I need they really know what’s going on. I basically make sure feed numbers are right ph ppm temps and rh and away we go. I watched a lot of videos of Mr canucks grows. Mr grow it and a lot of others before starting any of this. But they are different as the are organic but helps with cycle and other things. Hope for a heafty weight when finished
A little understanding soon turns into a lot of it, especially if you hang around this place! :Rasta:

That’s what I’m hoping happens, form some relationships with people all around the world and share knowledge and help and possibly beans 🫘 I’d love to get my hands on some nice auto genetics from Canada. I was going to place an order last week but can’t fork out the $120 for shipping and the $400 for beans if they get seized 😢

Back
Top Bottom