Playing God For The First Time, Learning And Loving It

Thought they stopped flowering but lucky I take lots of photos to check day by day progress starting to thicken and harden up.
They are chunking up beautifully, I see you use Cyco nutrients aswell, im running thos in me bell syphon flood and drain Canuk grow i have a couple in there that are chunking up to.
Its not bad stuff 👍

They are chunking up beautifully, I see you use Cyco nutrients aswell, im running thos in me bell syphon flood and drain Canuk grow i have a couple in there that are chunking up to.
Its not bad stuff 👍
Yeah really enjoying it. Great recommendation from someone. Can’t speak highly enough of it for me. Next grow I’ll try follow the chart and add a few more in. Was very basic this time first time.

8th week getting close I’d say. A lot flopping over I have had to prop up is nice to know they filling out. Stoked on my first ever indoor attempt it’s been a journey.
IMG_5274.jpeg
IMG_5275.jpeg

Just about time to chop and dry, I’ve loved the growing period of this but I am now stressing the drying process as humidity here won’t drop under 60 atm. Will be moving to a room with aircon and setting it on 18 degrees and exhaust fan on setting 7 and a small usb fan on the ground aimed at the wall. Fingers crossed 🤞 this doesn’t turn ugly at the finish line.
IMG_5371.jpeg
IMG_5368.jpeg
IMG_5003.jpeg
IMG_5007.jpeg
First week of flower vs last week. Happy and sad at the same time. Something ends something new begins ❤️ 🤙

Well it’s all over, I’m so happy and excited I’ve always wanted to make one plant reach a goal weight of 455 once in my life and I’ve done it. My first ever indoor grow dried trimmed and cured has barely reached that goal weighing in at 459.6g total that’s every last little bit of kiffy soft nug haha I’m super stoked yeeewww very smooth smoke great for pain and relaxation Love the smell to I’ll figure it out and let you know what it’s like soon so happy
7BFA17D3-7659-4853-947A-B7DC42E79A77.jpeg

Congrats on reaching your weight goal @Meds4cancer!

Nice looking bud. :yummy:

I love the outdoors and what Mother Nature gave us ❤️ the minerals and vitamins provided from the earth do something special to these plants imo, don’t get me wrong I love this indoor plant like it’s my own child, but nothing beats a 15-20ft outdoors monster that just shoots for the sky and soaks up the minerals from the earth to create and majestic beauty!
I am with you on that wish Meds. It'd be great to have a go at a real outdoor monster!
Stoked on my first ever indoor attempt it’s been a journey.
You've grown a beauty, well done! :welldone:
Well it’s all over, I’m so happy and excited I’ve always wanted to make one plant reach a goal weight of 455 once in my life and I’ve done it. My first ever indoor grow dried trimmed and cured has barely reached that goal weighing in at 459.6g total that’s every last little bit of kiffy soft nug haha I’m super stoked yeeewww very smooth smoke great for pain and relaxation Love the smell to I’ll figure it out and let you know what it’s like soon so happy
Congrats on the harvest, making the weight and getting her safely over the line, good work, enjoy!

I am with you on that wish Meds. It'd be great to have a go at a real outdoor monster!

You've grown a beauty, well done! :welldone:

Congrats on the harvest, making the weight and getting her safely over the line, good work, enjoy!
Thank you Stunger, never thought I could get that weight off a plant, going to try my hand at an auto next grow will def be asking for help here. Can’t wait to start again

Back
Top Bottom