Mr. OGeMann's Blue Dream Soil Grow

Going on 3 weeks this Sunday, I just finished giving them water prior of taken this pictures...I did their first feeding of @GeoFlora Nutrients...top tress with water with no runoff, I'll be doing this every 2 weeks then just water (with runoff) in between feedings. As directed by customer service... I've notice some light green around the leaf edges so I'll keep an eye on them..so far so good, but a long journey awaits them...

BD #1
BD1 3weeks.jpg

BD #2
IMG_4405.jpeg

These were taken 2 hours after water
IMG_4411.jpeg
IMG_4412.jpeg

A little update on the Blue Dream(photo) 4 wks. on Sunday....They were fed this morning with Geoflora VEG, this is their 2 week on it..very impressed so far..
Temps at 79°-leaf temp at 77°
light off temp 73°
RH-60%
light off RH 50%
DLI-30
they seem to enjoy their environment so that's a plus and I also play classical music for them for 3 hrs in the morning they are getting their 2nd feeding of Geoflora in the morning..they seem to like it. Hopefully I be able to start scrogging them about 5-6 wks, depending on them LOOKS like they are about to hit a growth spurt..

BD1: This were taken yesterday 2/23/24
BD1 4wks2.jpg
BD1 4wks.jpg

BD2:
BD2 4wks.jpg
BD 4wks2.jpg

5 hrs after being fed this morning
#1 looks good but #2 not as much but knowing her she'll bounce back...she is the finicky one..
BD #1
4wks BD1.jpg

BD #2
4wks BD2.jpg
I love how you pot your plants my friend. Your good at your craft.
High in the center and a full pot with just enough edge to catch the water, perfect :thumb:
Nothing drives me crazy like seeing a half full pot.
Keep up the nice work. :welldone:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

High in the center and a full pot with just enough edge to catch the water, perfect :thumb:
Take care.

Stay safe

Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thank you, years of practice

Blue Dream (photos) LST Training Day #2
I might have done to much plucking instead of tucking..whats y'all thoughts on it...?

BD #1 LST day2.jpg
BD #2 LST Day2.jpg
I never defol veg girls so I might be the wrong one to ask. :Namaste:
What I do get is necrosis if leaves touch the dirt, just watch for that.
Looks healthy though.
Hope your doing well.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I never defol veg girls so I might be the wrong one to ask. :Namaste:
What I do get is necrosis if leaves touch the dirt, just watch for that.
Looks healthy though.
Hope your doing well.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I usually don’t, but wanted to try something different. I checked on them this morning before I went off to work and the ones that I tied down are upright. I will not touch them for about 1-2 weeks. Getting them ready for the scrogg net is the next process…

They did quite well recovering and it is now looking at the light, still not fully recovered from the LST and defoliation. Hopefully it didn't slow their growth...only time will tell, just sit back and smoke :hookah::ganjamon:and be patience is all that i can do..
BD#1 after LST day2.jpg
BD#2 after LST day2.jpg

The scrogg net is in, I think this is my last grow with a tent my body is getting to old. I will be doing some thinking if to keep the grow inside and still in the basement but build a grow room and a lung room. Build a green house outside the only thing about having a greenhouse in Ohio is with winter and almost everything mother nature throws at us. If so one or the other will be planned out.

ok enough venting..here they are under the net

EDITED:
light on temp: 78°-80°
light off temp: 72°-75°
RH: 55%-60%
DLI: 45
PPFD: 700
VPD: 0.8-1.2kPa

EDITED: I top dress them with Geoflora VEG every 2 weeks and just water in between feedings. They are going on the 3rd feeding with Geoflora and so far I dont see ant signs of nutrient stress so far so good. I only do runoffs when i am just watering them about 10%...As of right now I am watering them every 4 days of about 1 gal each. Sure that will change once they get bigger..I wait till the soil gets dry but not ashy dry... Top dress every 2 wks with about a little over 1/2 gal of water that I prepare in 48 hrs in advance... (((I do this as well when I water them)))

well thats about it, more updates will follow...
:hookah::peacetwo:
Scrogg net 2.jpg

Just a little update on the 2 blue dream-photos…as they get older the more they want and need (you can’t have both)
😂
😂
😂
😂
but we do it anyways if you want that great harvest.. I am tucking and doing tie downs daily (just did a little before they had their picture done (got to be cute for you to show them off)
😂
😂
gave them 1 gallon of water this morning..they get fed (every 2weeks) on Saturday…they are in a need of a defoliation but I’m going to hold off until a later time…. that’s about it..more too come
BD #1 ovh.jpg
BD #2 ovh.jpg
BD 1.jpg
BD 6 wks.jpg
BD ovh.jpg
BD ovh1.jpg
BD ovh2.jpg
BD ovh3.jpg
BD ovh4.jpg

well I did something that was a little difficult for my old A$$, It is very hard for me to bend down that low because again I did not thick this through of putting them low to the ground when I scrogg...NOT looking forward when its time to defoliate these girls when its time, so about a week before I flip to 12/12... well here are some pics..lighter for reference how thick the trunk is...

I will defiantly put them on some raisers at least waist high on my next grow of Tropical Cooler and some OG Kush!!!

BD #1 8wks.jpg
BD#1 8 wks.jpg
BD#2 8 wk.jpg
BD#2 8wks.jpg
BD#1 #2 8 wks.jpg
BD#2 8wk.jpg

They are coming along nicely, they are making me being rough to them. Just last night I had to do some well if you can call it supper cropping. You guys should know this..when we were kids do you remember what I call an Indian burn where you would grab a persons arm with your hands and start twisting your hands on their arm and it would burn well I did something like that to them because some of the branches were really firm to bend or tuck. So I twisted, bending until I felt the inner branch crackle..Well they took the beating and abuse really good..surprised even me its like they are asking for more tonight....so should I or just tease them a little.????
434184238_10232062115356779_2983338997173967041_n.jpg
434185387_10232062115436781_480800718003276366_n.jpg
434189188_10232062115596785_2527876526750372473_n.jpg
434199715_10232062115516783_1072760773049239650_n.jpg
434216452_10232062115716788_3646441511321766359_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom