GeoFlora Nutrients Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoFlora Nutrients

Hello fellow growers!

We are Geoflora, and we’re very excited to meet you all and talk about organic cannabis cultivation.

Full disclosure: we were unprepared for the amount of buzz Geoflora would generate on this forum, so we’ve unfortunately had a hard time keeping up with your questions. But we’re rallying our team, and we’ll be much more hands-on from here on out! We’re quickly catching up on past questions, but please retag us if you’ve been waiting for a reply.

A Little Bit About Geoflora

Geoflora is an easy-to-use, organic fertilizing system made of 19 natural ingredients and beneficial bacteria designed to encourage vigorous growth and boost yields while reducing costs by 20% or more! Plus, its dust-free, granular form makes it safe and simple to apply while preventing nutrient burn.

We developed Geoflora in Sonoma County, California, to make growing organic cannabis an easier process that avoids trial and error, ingredient separation, uneven distribution, and nutrient hotspots. Like you, we grew tired of old-school complex methods that led to unpredictable results, so we created Geoflora VEG and BLOOM to solve those problems while being scalable to any size of grow!

There is no need to check pH, no time-consuming mixing and measuring, and only 1 easy feeding every 2 weeks. Less is truly more with Geoflora!

Our Products

Veg Family.png
Geoflora VEG is a 5-3-4 one-part formula designed to provide a robust and healthy canopy and plant structure in the vegetative stage. It contains multiple nitrogen sources for balanced release over a two-week period and a flurry of micro and secondary nutrients to give you a rich emerald green canopy.

Geoflora Nutrients | VEG | GEOFLORA Organic Dry Nutrients

Bloom Family.png
Geoflora BLOOM is a 3-5-5 one-part formula that provides the ideal ratios of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium to support the transition to flowering as well as the needs of plants in late flower. BLOOM contains several organic ingredients like alfalfa meal, multiple high-quality guanos, crustacean meal, and fishbone meal that drive dense flower production and intense terpene/trichome development.

Geoflora Nutrients | BLOOM | GEOFLORA Organic Dry Nutrients

Got questions? We’re happy to help. Our team will be checking in to answer them daily! You can also send us a DM or email us at contact@geofloranutrients.com, and we will get back to you ASAP.

If you start a new journal with us, link it here so we can keep tabs on it and jump in if you need us to troubleshoot. We’ll also use this thread to post any opportunities and events we’re involved with so you don’t miss out on anything.

Here is our Geoflora Feed Chart:

We look forward to growing with you and answering any questions you may have!

P.S. Check out some of the photos below with grows using Geoflora!

IMG_0371.JPG

IMG_4308.JPG

IMG_4316.JPG

IMG_4178.JPG

IMG_0453.JPG

IMG_0371 (1).JPG

:thanks: for starting this thread GF! I'm sure it will be a great help for folks here and around the net looking for answers to their questions.

I'd like to start off with one: is there a chance you could convert your feed chart to grams (since yours is a dry product) rather than using a liquid measure? It is confusing to say "4 ounces" for a dry product (but intending us to use a measuring cup for it). Most of us have pretty good scales already.

Same way cooking recipes have folks weighing their flour rather than doing it in cups.

I've been using the @GeoFlora Nutrients for the last couple of grows and I've mentioned several times that it's about the easiest nute regime I've ever used. Even more important is, I've had some good success with it.

Here are a handful of pics from my last GeoFlora grow:

full

full

full

full
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Hello fellow growers!

We are Geoflora, and we’re very excited to meet you all and talk about organic cannabis cultivation.

Full disclosure: we were unprepared for the amount of buzz Geoflora would generate on this forum, so we’ve unfortunately had a hard time keeping up with your questions. But we’re rallying our team, and we’ll be much more hands-on from here on out! We’re quickly catching up on past questions, but please retag us if you’ve been waiting for a reply.

A Little Bit About Geoflora

Geoflora is an easy-to-use, organic fertilizing system made of 19 natural ingredients and beneficial bacteria designed to encourage vigorous growth and boost yields while reducing costs by 20% or more! Plus, its dust-free, granular form makes it safe and simple to apply while preventing nutrient burn.

We developed Geoflora in Sonoma County, California, to make growing organic cannabis an easier process that avoids trial and error, ingredient separation, uneven distribution, and nutrient hotspots. Like you, we grew tired of old-school complex methods that led to unpredictable results, so we created Geoflora VEG and BLOOM to solve those problems while being scalable to any size of grow!

There is no need to check pH, no time-consuming mixing and measuring, and only 1 easy feeding every 2 weeks. Less is truly more with Geoflora!

Our Products

Veg Family.png
Geoflora VEG is a 5-3-4 one-part formula designed to provide a robust and healthy canopy and plant structure in the vegetative stage. It contains multiple nitrogen sources for balanced release over a two-week period and a flurry of micro and secondary nutrients to give you a rich emerald green canopy.

Geoflora Nutrients | VEG | GEOFLORA Organic Dry Nutrients

Bloom Family.png
Geoflora BLOOM is a 3-5-5 one-part formula that provides the ideal ratios of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium to support the transition to flowering as well as the needs of plants in late flower. BLOOM contains several organic ingredients like alfalfa meal, multiple high-quality guanos, crustacean meal, and fishbone meal that drive dense flower production and intense terpene/trichome development.

Geoflora Nutrients | BLOOM | GEOFLORA Organic Dry Nutrients

Got questions? We’re happy to help. Our team will be checking in to answer them daily! You can also send us a DM or email us at contact@geofloranutrients.com, and we will get back to you ASAP.

If you start a new journal with us, link it here so we can keep tabs on it and jump in if you need us to troubleshoot. We’ll also use this thread to post any opportunities and events we’re involved with so you don’t miss out on anything.

Click here to check out our Geoflora Feed Chart.

We look forward to growing with you and answering any questions you may have!

P.S. Check out some of the photos below with grows using Geoflora!

IMG_0371.JPG

IMG_4308.JPG

IMG_4316.JPG

IMG_4178.JPG

IMG_0453.JPG

IMG_0371 (1).JPG
I plan to use Geoflora exclusively for my next grow. (2nd grow ever).

Welcome Geoflora! This is my success. A breeding experiment to see if I could use my living organic soil to bring a 1 gallon potted plant to fruit with seeds. Well it worked with top dressing for the entire flower cycle. Not a big plant but that's what I intended.

With that good fortune I want to go outdoors with it. I'll be digging holes and filling with either Fox farms Ocean Forest or maybe I won't need all that and could go with a Pro mix bx. What do you think about those choices, or something else?

I've been using the @GeoFlora Nutrients for the last couple of grows and I've mentioned several times that it's about the easiest nute regime I've ever used. Even more important is, I've had some good success with it.

Here are a handful of pics from my last GeoFlora grow:

full

full

full

full
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full
Wow!! We love hearing this positive feedback and are blown away by your flower!! Nice job, your ladies are looking so frosty and healthy! Keep up your hard work :green_heart:

Welcome Geoflora! This is my success. A breeding experiment to see if I could use my living organic soil to bring a 1 gallon potted plant to fruit with seeds. Well it worked with top dressing for the entire flower cycle. Not a big plant but that's what I intended.

With that good fortune I want to go outdoors with it. I'll be digging holes and filling with either Fox farms Ocean Forest or maybe I won't need all that and could go with a Pro mix bx. What do you think about those choices, or something else?
Geoflora is usable in soil, soilless, or coco grow media! You can definitely use it with a mix that has nutrients as well! Both of those options will work well.

Hi and thanks for starting this thread.

This is my first time using your nutrients- I’m in promix growing a GSC photo, and decided on 1oz VEG per gallon of soil (so 5 ounces in my 5g pot) and then a top dress every 2 weeks.

At Day 40 I’m having a problem with the leaves losing green and it appears to be a Magnesium deficiency.
1B29172F-2EE6-48FC-AE14-0F8A1148DC89.png
892ED7A5-370B-4F83-8C45-2A0AFC1BFE0A.jpeg

My questions for you-
Do you see the newer LED light spectrums causing an increased need for Cal/Mag while using your product?

What do you suggest when Cal and/or Mag is needed?

My water is pH 7.9 from the tap. Is this possibly affecting the uptake of your nutrients?

Thanks for any help you can offer to all the growers here. We are all excited to see the results of your nutes once we just get a few basic things straightened out.

If others have had positive results using that measurement, you're good to go! Due to it being a dry fertilizer we suggest you use 2/3 of a cup when growing in a 7-gallon pot.
How much cups for a 3 gallon pot ?, cause that’s what I grow in.

Thanks for starting this thread.

I would like to see conversions for 1/2 , 1,2,3,4,5,7,10 and 20 gallon pots. They are the most commonly use sizes here. If we could have a post to easily reference this it would help a lot.

My issues lie in transition after transplant. If I mix the GeoFlora into the soil and then transplant I get yellow leaves for a week.
Are we supposed to be prepping our pots by watering them for a week or so prior? Allow the herd to develop prior to transplant? I see no reference to this anywhere. It simply says to amend the soil with it prior to use.

I was previously running GF in Pro Mix all-purpose. It did ok. I think it does better with a heavier medium.
I added earth worm castings and a few inoculants for this grow. It seems to have helped. My plants did rebound faster but they still has some discoloration. I'm also adding 4-0-0 Sensi cal-mag xtra to water the GF in trying to prevent the yellowing I'm experiencing. When I transplanted I also top fed a little GF directly over the rootball.

Another point I was wondering about is frequency of watering. I assume since it's supposed to be something like a supersoil that I would treat it as such.
Am I supposed to keep the medium
(soil in this instance) consistently moist or am I supposed to go days between waterings and let it dry out?

If I was running coco I would be watering daily.
Seems to me that with daily waterings the GF would need to be applied more often?
I also assume that I'm aiming for as little runoff as possible otherwise I'm just wasting nutes?

As salt based growers try your nutes they are going to run into some of the same issues. The people running organics prior probably won't have as many problems and the issues I'm having may seem like an easy fix to them. I've just recently started using organics so there is a learning curve..at least for me.

Thanks for starting this thread.

I would like to see conversions for 1/2 , 1,2,3,4,5,7,10 and 20 gallon pots. They are the most commonly use sizes here. If we could have a post to easily reference this it would help a lot.

My issues lie in transition after transplant. If I mix the GeoFlora into the soil and then transplant I get yellow leaves for a week.
Are we supposed to be prepping our pots by watering them for a week or so prior? Allow the herd to develop prior to transplant? I see no reference to this anywhere. It simply says to amend the soil with it prior to use.

I was previously running GF in Pro Mix all-purpose. It did ok. I think it does better with a heavier medium.
I added earth worm castings and a few inoculants for this grow. It seems to have helped. My plants did rebound faster but they still has some discoloration. I'm also adding 4-0-0 Sensi cal-mag xtra to water the GF in trying to prevent the yellowing I'm experiencing. When I transplanted I also top fed a little GF directly over the rootball.

Another point I was wondering about is frequency of watering. I assume since it's supposed to be something like a supersoil that I would treat it as such.
Am I supposed to keep the medium
(soil in this instance) consistently moist or am I supposed to go days between waterings and let it dry out?

If I was running coco I would be watering daily.
Seems to me that with daily waterings the GF would need to be applied more often?
I also assume that I'm aiming for as little runoff as possible otherwise I'm just wasting nutes?

As salt based growers try your nutes they are going to run into some of the same issues. The people running organics prior probably won't have as many problems and the issues I'm having may seem like an easy fix to them. I've just recently started using organics so there is a learning curve..at least for me.
Hello @Virgin Ground
This is so spot-on for me too. Thank you. I'll be watching to see what GF says in response.

Learning something new everyday... :smokin:

That chart still leaves me confused. It shows that a 5 gallon pot gets either 4 ounces or half a cup:
Capturerrr.JPG

and so on (e.g. 8oz / 1 cup, etc.).

Unless your product is exactly one dry ounce per "liquid" ounce, this is just converting liquid ounces to cups.

I would really appreciate a chart that accounts for the fact that you are selling a dry product, which is measured by weight ounces, not liquid ounces. Doing it in grams eliminates any confusion which "ounces" you mean.
I use the line and I use a little glass measuring shot and apply as a top dressing (4 oz to my 5 gallon pots) every two weeks.

Some of my plants from the last grow...
20210206_215245.jpg

20210227_194056.jpg

20210227_195045.jpg

20210206_184855.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom