GeoFlora Nutrients Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm considering converting our lanai (Florida-speak for screened back porch) into a glassed sun room which will afford me the opportunity to set up and extractor and scrubber as you described (and also give me back use of the half bath).

if you can supplement with sunlight you'll grow insane monster plants and save a lot in energy costs.

Hey @GeoFlora Nutrients , great products!
Only, is it possible to pre-load the soil with GF, like I do with supersoil?

According to your calculator, for autos in a 4G SIP, I should blend 1/2 cup of GF VEG into the soil, then follow on with 2 more shots of 1/2 cup VEG top-dressing each 2 weeks.
Then applications 4, 5, and 6 are 1/2 cup of GF BLOOM.
So, that is 3 total cups of food, right?
Can I just blend 1.5 cups VEG and 1.5 cups BLOOM into 4 Gallons of premium soil, and then cook it like I cook supersoil?
(It says to cook a minimum of 1 month, but 2 months is actually better, and 3 months is complete)--and then treat it like supersoil (or "impregnated soil"), and then let the plant take what it wants, when it wants?
Or does that not work out well in practice?

I have not had GF yet, but just reading the ingredients list, I think I will LOVE the flavor!

I also love the simplicity of supersoil, with no spreading, no scratching in, no watering, etc.---and so I was just getting a little greedy, wanting to know if I could have the best of both worlds, hahaha! :Rasta::ganjamon: :cheesygrinsmiley:

(Thanks for your fine products!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom