GeoFlora: Fine Tuning To Maximize Your Grow

billy13778

this forum is the best i have seen to learn this art of growing cannabis and i feel lucky to be a part of it

i am learning to grow by reading through all of your posts and it has been very beneficial, so thank you all for sharing the knowledge - it seems there are a lot of the experienced growers trying geoflora for the first time or already has been using it and i have been trying to collect all the different notes on using it but it has been here and there

so far i have seen that some are using a different feeding frequency than the given feed chart
some have experienced some yellowing late in veg
some are just using veg nutrients throughout the whole grow
some do not water as much to lower the amount of runoff

i haven't seen a smoke test yet which is the ultimate assessment of geoflora

some have given details as to why they made changes but some have not but their grows look amazing so these changes look favorable

can you experienced growers share your geoflora observations to speed up our learning curve?

thanks
billy

this forum is the best i have seen to learn this art of growing cannabis and i feel lucky to be a part of it

i am learning to grow by reading through all of your posts and it has been very beneficial, so thank you all for sharing the knowledge - it seems there are a lot of the experienced growers trying geoflora for the first time or already has been using it and i have been trying to collect all the different notes on using it but it has been here and there

so far i have seen that some are using a different feeding frequency than the given feed chart
some have experienced some yellowing late in veg
some are just using veg nutrients throughout the whole grow
some do not water as much to lower the amount of runoff

i haven't seen a smoke test yet which is the ultimate assessment of geoflora

some have given details as to why they made changes but some have not but their grows look amazing so these changes look favorable

can you experienced growers share your geoflora observations to speed up our learning curve?

thanks
billy
Hello @billy13778 great name
Unfortunately I haven't harvested any yet.
If you have a look at GSC grows by @Weed Seeds Express
Most members are using @GeoFlora Nutrients and @DYNOMYCO .
There is probably 20 journals there you can see first hand how good those products are. Maby more.
Hopefully that will help Billy.
Happy growing friend.
Bill

I did my last grow using pairs of plants. One would get Mega Crop, the other GeoFlora, first Veg, then Bloom. Taste and strength are comparable. Really not much different at all, just the GeoFlora plants produced bout seven grams lighter than Mega Crop and was much easier to use. That's my two cents worth ...

I try very hard to follow the directions with @GeoFlora Nutrients and I have been getting consistently wonderful results by using this organic nutrient system. Some people just refuse to follow the advice that comes with various nutrient packages, thinking they have good reasons to do things differently and contrary to the directions. I see absolutely no logic in using the VEG product in bloom... presumably the nutrient mix is completely different and tailored especially for bloom, and the microbes will be specialized for a wider set of nutrients too. It had never occurred to me that anyone would try running the wrong product for bloom, the most important part of the grow, and this absolutely amazes me that it even works. If someone insists that this is the proper way to run this product, contrary to the company's own advice, I wish to see a side by side test. Sure, there is usually some yellowing in late veg as the plants self prune or complain about this and that... but I have seen no definitive proof that any of this is caused by the nutrient. I have noticed that if I try to extend past the 2 week feeding day, I will get some yellowing... but that is my fault, not @GeoFlora Nutrients.
As far as a smoke test goes, I have provided several in my journals, and I am very satisfied or I would switch to something else. The end product qualifies in my book as extra tasty and potent, the same as most organically grown pot I have harvested and hands down way ahead of a plant grown with synthetic nutes. As far as final weight goes, I am getting consistently good yields, well within expectations based on my final container size. I see no reason that an organic grow would be getting less yield than a veganic (MC) or synthetic grow if done correctly, to be truthful, I expect heavier and more dank buddage when growing organically, than by using any other system. The 7 gram difference noted above between MC and GF could simply be a statistical anomaly, since when harvesting over 1000g wet, a 7/10 of a percent difference, is next to nothing. Show me a 10% difference, and I will pay close attention to your results.

I try very hard to follow the directions with @GeoFlora Nutrients and I have been getting consistently wonderful results by using this organic nutrient system. Some people just refuse to follow the advice that comes with various nutrient packages, thinking they have good reasons to do things differently and contrary to the directions. I see absolutely no logic in using the VEG product in bloom... presumably the nutrient mix is completely different and tailored especially for bloom, and the microbes will be specialized for a wider set of nutrients too. It had never occurred to me that anyone would try running the wrong product for bloom, the most important part of the grow, and this absolutely amazes me that it even works. If someone insists that this is the proper way to run this product, contrary to the company's own advice, I wish to see a side by side test. Sure, there is usually some yellowing in late veg as the plants self prune or complain about this and that... but I have seen no definitive proof that any of this is caused by the nutrient. I have noticed that if I try to extend past the 2 week feeding day, I will get some yellowing... but that is my fault, not @GeoFlora Nutrients.
As far as a smoke test goes, I have provided several in my journals, and I am very satisfied or I would switch to something else. The end product qualifies in my book as extra tasty and potent, the same as most organically grown pot I have harvested and hands down way ahead of a plant grown with synthetic nutes. As far as final weight goes, I am getting consistently good yields, well within expectations based on my final container size. I see no reason that an organic grow would be getting less yield than a veganic (MC) or synthetic grow if done correctly, to be truthful, I expect heavier and more dank buddage when growing organically, than by using any other system. The 7 gram difference noted above between MC and GF could simply be a statistical anomaly, since when harvesting over 1000g wet, a 7/10 of a percent difference, is next to nothing. Show me a 10% difference, and I will pay close attention to your results.
Not to doubt the Sensi, but the results were across all three pair. Statistically that doesn't happen. That being said, I believe GeoFlora is a wonderful product being very easy to use and giving great results.

Looking closer at the differences between the veg and bloom products, I still see no logical reason to use the VEG product all the way through bloom.
Veg NPK (5-3-4)GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
Total Nitrogen (N)……………………………..……………5%
1% Water Soluble Nitrogen
4% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5)………………….……3%
Soluble Potash (K2O)……………………………………4%
Calcium (Ca)…………………………………...………………3%
Magnesium (Mg)……………………………………………0.5%
Sulfur (S)……………………………………………………………1%
Bloom NPK (3-5-5)GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
Total Nitrogen (N)…………………………………………3%
0.5% Water Soluble Nitrogen
2.5% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5)………………………5%
Soluble Potash (K2O)……………………………………5%
Calcium (Ca)……………………………………………………5%
Magnesium (Mg)…………………………………………0.75%
Sulfur (S)……………………………………………………………1%

i'd give it a run if it were available.
as an MC user i actually think the GF would do a touch better, just from watching the various journals here.

i like the Gf approach for the same reason i like the MC - both are very complete and easy to implement.

Back
Top Bottom