Help me decide what nutrients to use

Silverfox125

Good morning 420 family

as I am…. not so patiently await my grow tent to get started on my next grow i’ve been getting all my ducks in a row and dusting off all the old supplies.

So here’s my dilemma. I have mainly been using megacrop for the past 3 years but after getting on here again i’m reading a lot about the ease of geoflora.

I was fortunate enough to get a sample of geoflora when they first became a sponsor years ago and have not used it yet.

So geoflora users, is it really that easy ? what’s the basic process of feeding and the feeding schedule?

Thank you in advance :Namaste:

Hey Silverfox,

Yep Geoflora is good stuff and just like MC it’s an all in one product that’s easy peasy to use….

follow the GF label and add it by measure to your soil mix as you pot up, then add more every 2 weeks as top dress and water in. Obviously there are 2 bags of product needed to complete a grow since one is veg cycle mix the other is flower cycle mix because the NPK ratios are different.

here’s a link to the Geoflora thread for your perusal >>> Geoflora thread

Check your bags @Silverfox125. There's usually an expiration date on the back and if you got it years ago....

thank you both! i think i’ll try it assuming it is not expired 😂

go for it. geo is supposed to be great. if i could get it i'd try it here. as a dry nute i wouldn't worry about it expiring. i've been running the same bag of MC for 5 yrs.

jacks is another great dry nute if you can get it cheap enough.

go for it. geo is supposed to be great. if i could get it i'd try it here. as a dry nute i wouldn't worry about it expiring. i've been running the same bag of MC for 5 yrs.

jacks is another great dry nute if you can get it cheap enough.
Yup. Go for it.

But I've used both and still have both on hand. My MC has no expiration date on its bag but all of my GF bags have one. Why do you think GF decided to do that?

Just asking. :Rasta:

But I've used both and still have both on hand. My MC has no expiration date on its bag but all of my GF bags have one. Why do you think GF decided to do that?

probably just playing it safe.

Back
Top Bottom