GeoFlora Nutrients Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have soil cooking, and my current grow 100% GF with terpinator and massive bloom /im trying sweet candy. with GF I have about the same results as I do with super soil. I enjoy mixing my own super soil so while I am growing with GF I have been growing along side super soil

one thing about growing weed it is like A-holes everybody has one .for my methods
Geoflora works, it is affordable , reliable and produces quality weed for me

Super soil alot of us feel it grows the best weed, while you dont pay for nutes, it will cost you a pretty penny amendments. I mean who ever thought it would be wise to invest in bat and worm poop lol. I have had my share of supersoils, My last grow was Indacanja from purple cow. I got a cal/mag issue into week 3 it took 11 weeks to get ready for flower and I finished up by top dressing GF. My biggest problem with SS is im still in the learning phase I have had some good SS grows, this time im cooking subcools recipe with some Kelp meal, green sand and Biochar compost. Ill do a side by side when the soil is ready (cooking 90dayS) A lot of old timers are leary till we use Geo flora and see the results

@StoneOtter , @Azimuth, I belive it was one of you that use SWEET CANDY during flower,do you still use Massive bloom?
I started sweet candy a few weeks in veg for the sugars, do you use both thru flower? or just one?

I am growing in a sip @Azimuth that big green monster you told me about that big green monster ? I thought I found it this time I had to lower my plants about 10 to 12 inches the big green monster is alive in my tent and it kee4ps on stretching and growing and stretching and budding, I feel like in back in the garden of Ed
pic to follow soon
take care guys well talk soon

I forgot to mention GF is perfect for re-amending and getting several grows outta one bag helps too

I have soil cooking, and my current grow 100% GF with terpinator and massive bloom /im trying sweet candy. with GF I have about the same results as I do with super soil. I enjoy mixing my own super soil so while I am growing with GF I have been growing along side super soil

one thing about growing weed it is like A-holes everybody has one .for my methods
Geoflora works, it is affordable , reliable and produces quality weed for me

Super soil alot of us feel it grows the best weed, while you dont pay for nutes, it will cost you a pretty penny amendments. I mean who ever thought it would be wise to invest in bat and worm poop lol. I have had my share of supersoils, My last grow was Indacanja from purple cow. I got a cal/mag issue into week 3 it took 11 weeks to get ready for flower and I finished up by top dressing GF. My biggest problem with SS is im still in the learning phase I have had some good SS grows, this time im cooking subcools recipe with some Kelp meal, green sand and Biochar compost. Ill do a side by side when the soil is ready (cooking 90dayS) A lot of old timers are leary till we use Geo flora and see the results

@StoneOtter , @Azimuth, I belive it was one of you that use SWEET CANDY during flower,do you still use Massive bloom?
I started sweet candy a few weeks in veg for the sugars, do you use both thru flower? or just one?

I am growing in a sip @Azimuth that big green monster you told me about that big green monster ? I thought I found it this time I had to lower my plants about 10 to 12 inches the big green monster is alive in my tent and it kee4ps on stretching and growing and stretching and budding, I feel like in back in the garden of Ed
pic to follow soon
take care guys well talk soon

I forgot to mention GF is perfect for re-amending and getting several grows outta one bag helps too
It was me. i used it sporadically outdoors last summer. A few times in veg and a few in flower. I'm going to change to an organic boost next year so I don't have any worry about microbes and it. Otherwise I think it worked ok.

Hi all. Some time ago I remember reading an ask by @GeoFlora Nutrients (I cannot remember where) that if you were going to use GF, they wanted you to follow some instructions. Does anyone know where that is offhand? Thank you very much!

Hi all. Some time ago I remember reading an ask by @GeoFlora Nutrients (I cannot remember where) that if you were going to use GF, they wanted you to follow some instructions. Does anyone know where that is offhand? Thank you very much!
Their feed chart is here if that helps:

And instructions here:

Their feed chart is here if that helps:

And instructions here:
Perfect timing, Shed! Thanks!

Good evening all

I just flipped the girls to 12/12 the other day. Getting ready for the streeeaaach and flower stage.

This is my third grow, first 2 where pretty successful for a greenhorn. I of course used ffof with the trio. This third run has been GeoFlora veg nutes with ffof soil, some ewc and perlite. So far so good.

Im planning on doing the Terpinator/ Massive/ amendments with geoflora bloom after one more dose of geoflora veg to get thru the stretch.

Heres my question.....who the heck makes the Massive ammendment? Are they a sponsor here? I just want to make sure I get the right stuff. Found the Terpinator no problem.

Green Planet makes the Massive line, @Ramblinrose1965 . You want the Bloom formulation:
20231129_201029.jpg

if the extractor has external venting it should clear up. if it just dumps inside the house the scrubber might not overcome it for a while. part will depend on your set up and the number of plants. eventually the scrubber should catch up.

there may be fresheners you can buy to mask it in the meantime.

if the extractor has external venting it should clear up. if it just dumps inside the house the scrubber might not overcome it for a while. part will depend on your set up and the number of plants. eventually the scrubber should catch up.

there may be fresheners you can buy to mask it in the meantime.
Thanks for the reply bluter. There are 6 plants in this grow in a "powder room" (half bath). No windows, unfortunately.

I've been growing for 6 years, but this is my first time on this forum and it's the first time using GF. I'm afraid I'm not familiar with some of the terms you're using; what is an extractor and a scrubber?

extractor is the ventilation fan, the scrubber is the carbon filter. you're gonna need to solve for a way to move air to outdoor from the grow room or the whole house will reek.

Reek it certainly does. We live in Florida and I'd grow outside, but it's illegal here, unfortunately. Will need to give up using the GF I guess, and go back to Fox Farms nutes.

bottling it up inside the house isn't gonna work for long.
once those plants hit flower you'll need a scrubber or you'll be able to smell the house down the block.

6 is too much to hide without active filtering and ventilation.

edit : this is a graphic i keep handy to show basic grow space or tent set up

full

it shows how and where to place the extractor fan and scrubber. the dark line represents an outdoor wall. the set up on the left is the most common and recommended by most growers and vendors.

Exactly what I thought of before I read your response. I spread some FFOF on each one and it helped a bit, but not completely. We're burning incense and candles in the meantime. I'll probably use the rest of the stuff on some outside non-medicinal plants and trees.

Thanks for the reply.

bottling it up inside the house isn't gonna work for long.
once those plants hit flower you'll need a scrubber or you'll be able to smell the house down the block.

6 is too much to hide without active filtering and ventilation.

edit : this is a graphic i keep handy to show basic grow space or tent set up

full

it shows how and where to place the extractor fan and scrubber. the dark line represents an outdoor wall. the set up on the left is the most common and recommended by most growers and vendors.

As I mentioned before, I've been growing since 2017. We own our own home and the odor has never really been an issue, even when they hit flowering because it never smelled like dung. I don't use a grow tent, just an interior half-bathroom that, unfortunately, has no window.

Another thing I noticed with GF is there are mushrooms appearing. Never had that before. Is that common with GF?

As I mentioned before, I've been growing since 2017. We own our own home and the odor has never really been an issue, even when they hit flowering because it never smelled like dung. I don't use a grow tent, just an interior half-bathroom that, unfortunately, has no window.

you may be going nose blind during the grow. you may not smell it but there's a fair chance others can. it's a very common thing.

bottling stuff up behind closed doors doesn't actually keep the smell down. normally what occurs is it will permeate the surrounding materials over time, until they themselves give off the odour. it's a large part of what the scrubber negates.

it used to be huge issue here pre-legal. it made a pile of easy busts. it's also a part of healty environmental control for the plants and can increase yield with the added ventilation and circulation.

cannabis likes the air in it's space to be exchanged with fresh every 5 minutes. i usually shoot for 3 or under.

you might wanna revisit using an extractor and scrubber in the future.

Another thing I noticed with GF is there are mushrooms appearing. Never had that before. Is that common with GF?

it's a good sign. don't worry about them. it means the soil can support the type of mycos that benefit the plant. the mushrooms actually encourage positive bacteria.

Thanks for the comment on the mushrooms. I grow using FF Ocean Forest and always have good results with it. I won't pluck the shrooms out. :)

I'm considering converting our lanai (Florida-speak for screened back porch) into a glassed sun room which will afford me the opportunity to set up and extractor and scrubber as you described (and also give me back use of the half bath).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom