Grow #2: Zkittlez Auto

I have really liked the coast of maine stonington blend. This being my first non coco grow, the stonington made it very easy. Just a light top dressing of flowering nutes from down to earth and, otherwise just plain watering. No issues with burning the plants or them being under nourished. I would definitely recommend giving the soil a try on your next run.

I have really liked the coast of maine stonington blend. This being my first non coco grow, the stonington made it very easy. Just a light top dressing of flowering nutes from down to earth and, otherwise just plain watering. No issues with burning the plants or them being under nourished. I would definitely recommend giving the soil a try on your next run.
Great that's what I'm gonna do on the next one. Still deciding which strain I wanna grow. I have 6 auto zkittlez left but I wanna try a photo for the first time.

Photos are so much more forgiving. I grow photos in the fall/winter and spring; indoors. I only do autos in the summer because the summer season here is so short and because of rain. You mess up with a photo and you have time to adjust and get them back on track. Can't wait to see your next grows.

here are my zkittles updates for the week. Here is the outdoor auto at week 9
20210721_163935.jpg
20210721_163923.jpg
20210721_163914.jpg
20210721_163858.jpg

Photos are so much more forgiving. I grow photos in the fall/winter and spring; indoors. I only do autos in the summer because the summer season here is so short and because of rain. You mess up with a photo and you have time to adjust and get them back on track. Can't wait to see your next grows.
I have a few purple starkiller seeds from a buddy so the next grow is gonna be 2 psk and I'm leaning towards 2 g13's in there with the psk. Still undecided so a lot could change in the next 7 weeks but definitely growing the psk since it was free and the batch it was from was really good.

I struggle with reading the trichomes and honestly have no clue when this last plant is gonna be ready. My friend looked at it yesterday and said it wasnt ready yet but its gotta be close. I decided to buy myself a little present for my first successful grow and I bought a rosin press this week. Just presses 3.5 grams of flower last night and I will never spent another dollar at the dispensary again. Well maybe to get some pain cream but that's about it.
20210720_190724.jpg
20210719_144242.jpg
Wow every time I come over to your page I add something else to my cart lol I was just on Amazon looking for recharge and wanted to see what other nutes you mentioned and find this!!! Really a Rosin press wow…. I’m impressed (no pun intended? Lol) at how much rosin 3.5 grams produced. Don’t really know much about the process but I definitely figured it would take a lot more flower then that. So I’m guessing it turns the entire flower into rosin? wow I guess I’ve never really thought about it….I want one!!! Hahaha

Wow every time I come over to your page I add something else to my cart lol I was just on Amazon looking for recharge and wanted to see what other nutes you mentioned and find this!!! Really a Rosin press wow…. I’m impressed (no pun intended? Lol) at how much rosin 3.5 grams produced. Don’t really know much about the process but I definitely figured it would take a lot more flower then that. So I’m guessing it turns the entire flower into rosin? wow I guess I’ve never really thought about it….I want one!!! Hahaha
Yeah it's great. The yield depends on the strain though not all of them press out that well. Here are the latest ones from today. Grapefruit Durban and chemdog. Now I wanna get a bubble hash machine so I can make the hash and press that for hash rosin.
20210723_144916.jpg
20210723_143250.jpg

Nice! How much do those presses
I got one of the cheaper manual presses and it was 600 and included a decent bundle with a bunch of micron bags, and accessories. So far I've had some half decent results and I'm glad I bought it, I've wanted one for a while now just didn't wanna spend a fortune after buying a new tent and light kind of tapped me out. Overall I wish I would've spent 1500 more and got a bigger one with a touch screen and all the fancy stuff but this will be good enough for now.

Taproots tripled in size within hours so I had to plant them last night. I have a good feeling about these genetics, these seeds germinated 3 times faster than the last strain from a different company.
20210604_132643.jpg
Hi there, I was wondering where you got those racks the pots are sitting on? I looked and looked but haven’t found anything like that, Just the metal ones but I like those ones better!

yeah I read that before and was anticipating it, I was just shocked because it happened so fast. I had the DE ready and I should have just mixed some in with the soil to kill the larvae from the beginning to avoid this mess or baked the soil but I'm kind of a clumsy person and I was afraid I would have dirt all over my kitchen so I decided not to cook it. Hopefully the DE does the trick. I hung some sticky traps earlier so they should help too
DE?

Hi there, I was wondering where you got those racks the pots are sitting on? I looked and looked but haven’t found anything like that, Just the metal ones but I like those ones better!
just cheap saucers with plant risers.

Here is my weekly update on my two barneys zkittles og autos: my outdoor girl turned 10 weeks this week. I believe she probably has another 3 weeks before chop. One budsite removed due to dreaded bud rot site. Resigned myself that there will be more. Northeast summer has been high humidity and lots of rain. No more top dress feedings from here on out and gave last drink of recharge.
20210727_101619.jpg
20210727_101632.jpg
20210727_101639.jpg

Here is my weekly update on my two barneys zkittles og autos: my outdoor girl turned 10 weeks this week. I believe she probably has another 3 weeks before chop. One budsite removed due to dreaded bud rot site. Resigned myself that there will be more. Northeast summer has been high humidity and lots of rain. No more top dress feedings from here on out and gave last drink of recharge.
20210727_101619.jpg
20210727_101632.jpg
20210727_101639.jpg
I'm also in the northeast I know all about that weather. Feels like I'm living in a tropical rain forest

my indoor zkittles og auto turned 9 weeks this week. Light coloring looking like she is hungry so feed 1/4 cup rose and bloom from down to earth and 1 tbs sea bird guano for the P boost. Otherwise recharge 1x per week and plain water. She is very thirsty.
20210727_104634.jpg
20210727_104616.jpg
20210727_104643.jpg

yes the weather has been far from conducive for growing out side. 90 degrees followed by a week of off and on rain. I am worried about having to dry the harvests in this humidity

Back
Top Bottom