3rd Grow: NYC Diesel & LA Confidential, Using Geoflora Nutrients

Costanza

This will be my 3rd grow this year. The first 2 were autos, so I am going to attempt to grow some photos.

Strains- 1 NYC Diesel and 1 LA Confidential
Tent- AC Infinity 4x4 tent
Light- Spiderfarmer SF4000 450 watts
Medium- Purple Cow Indicanja starter mix and then transplanted into Purple Cow Indicanja organic living soil
Nutrient- Geoflora Veg and Bloom, Thrive Alive B-1 green, Recharge, Terpinator

4x4 is still being occupied by 4 Zkittlez that are drying. Ordering seeds on Monday and planning to start germination by 9/20

This will be my 3rd grow this year. The first 2 were autos, so I am going to attempt to grow some photos.

Strains- 1 NYC Diesel and 1 LA Confidential
Tent- AC Infinity 4x4 tent
Light- Spiderfarmer SF4000 450 watts
Medium- Purple Cow Indicanja starter mix and then transplanted into Purple Cow Indicanja organic living soil
Nutrient- Geoflora Veg and Bloom, Thrive Alive B-1 green, Recharge, Terpinator

4x4 is still being occupied by 4 Zkittlez that are drying. Ordering seeds on Monday and planning to start germination by 9/20
Hey @Costanza hope you are well my friend.
Sounds like you have a good one ready to go.
Make sure you stay safe brother.
Bill

Hey @Costanza hope you are well my friend.
Sounds like you have a good one ready to go.
Make sure you stay safe brother.
Bill
Thanks Bill, I hope all is well with you too. A little intimidated on growing my first photos, I am going to need all the help I can get.

Thanks Bill, I hope all is well with you too. A little intimidated on growing my first photos, I am going to need all the help I can get.
You will do fine :thumb:.
Stay safe
Bill

Seeds and soil have been ordered. Decided to grab 5 feminized gold leaf seeds also so I might be trying to squeeze a 4th plant in this tent.
4 autos in a 4x4 might work.
4 photos in a 4x4 seems a little tight to me.
Depending on how long you veg.
Stay safe.
Bill

Seeds are soaked. I'm very stubborn so gonna try 4. Worst case scenario I run out of room in tent and have to donate a plant to a friend. I'm sure they wont mind. Going with 1 each Gold Leaf, Maui Wowie, NYC Diesel. And LA confidential. Had to scrap the plan to use purple cow soil since the clowns at amazon sent me dog food instead of a bag of dirt. Luckily my dog was very appreciative but I need soil now. I'm starting them in purple cow seed starter mix in solo cups and then going into 3 gal fabric pots. Gonna run with a shorter veg time to try to keep all 4 of these ladies living comfortably but I expect to have some challenges on this first photo run.
20210920_164055.jpg

I've decided on using nectar of the gods #4 soil after seeing the impressive results that my friend had with this soil on his last grow. Planning on going from solo cup to 3gal and debating on whether I wanna up pot to 7gal bags of keep them in 3gal to try and limit the size of the plants

Ok so I think the weed gods are trying to tell me that 3 is the correct number of ladies to reside in this tent. Maui, La, and NYC all have sprouted but the gold leaf has yet to emerge. The maui is growing like crazy.
20210925_142918.jpg
20210925_142913.jpg
20210925_142908.jpg
20210925_142905.jpg

Had to turn up the dimmer on my light a little bit. Moved it up to 20%. All 3 sprouts starting to grow a little quicker than I want them to and I'm hoping the light increase will help with that. The maui
1632668143150276659334648329512.jpg
is still the tallest
16326680205844064431817673729882.jpg

A little history on the strains I am growing. I don't have much hope for the gold leaf so I will skip that one.

NYC Diesel-
a hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Mexican and Afghani landraces. This strain leans to the sativa side and provides strong cerebral effects that ease into a deep, full-body relaxation over time. A pungent lime and grapefruit aroma is the mark of a high quality batch, like those that won this strain five Cannabis Cup trophies in the early 2000s. NYC Diesel’s happy, talkative qualities make this hybrid a good choice for social activities and many anxiety-prone consumers praise it for its paranoia-free effects.

NYC Diesel.jpg

Maui Wowie-
a classic sativa marijuana strain made from a cross of Hawaiian and another strain that remains unknown. This strain features tropical flavors and stress-relieving qualities that will float you straight to the shores of Hawaii where this strain originally comes from. Since its beginnings in the island’s volcanic soil, Maui Wowie has spread across the world to bless us with its sweet pineapple flavors and high-energy euphoria. Lightweight effects allow your mind to drift away to creative escapes, while Maui Wowie’s motivating, active effects may be all you need to get outside and enjoy the sun. This tall, lanky strain is best suited for cultivation in warm, tropical climates that mirror its homeland, but a bright environment and nutrient-rich soil are typically adequate for indoor growing.

maui wowie.jpg

La Confidential-
a popular Indica marijuana strain. Its buds have a frosty, lime green appearance and little purple leaves. The taste of LA Confidential is smooth and piney, with a classic skunky aroma that does not linger for too long. Overall, LA Confidential is a well-rounded strain that delivers a fast-approaching sensation that is both psychedelic and super calming on the mind and body. For newer patients seeking relief, LA Confidential can both lull you to sleep and treat acute pain.

LA Confidential.jpg

So the gold leaf didn't sprout so it went into the trash can. Looks like 3 is the magic number for this grow, which was probably the right number of plants that will comfortably fit in this 4x4 tent anyway so things worked out fine. Noticed something odd, the La seedling still has the seed attached but its growing out of the seed and I'm not sure I really wanna mess with it. Hoping it somehow dislodges itself soon.
16328481739614679057330536658538.jpg

1 gallon pots and soil have been ordered. Gonna run with the nectar of the gods #4 soil for this one. Going straight from the solo cups with purple cow seed starter mix into 1 gal grow bags with nectar soil and about 30% extra perlite added. Will be adding 1/8 cup geoflora veg when transplanting and then 2 weeks later will give another 1/8 cup of veg until they go into final containers which will be 3 gal fabric pots. Geoflora will increase to 1/3 cup.

Day 5 for these ladies. 2 out of 3 looking great. The LA is still struggling to shed that seed shell but it looks like it split in half and is slowly opening up a bit so hopefully this seed falls off soon.
20210930_145418.jpg
20210930_145414.jpg
20210930_145410.jpg
20210930_145404.jpg

20210930_145418.jpg

20210930_145414.jpg

20210930_145410.jpg

Back
Top Bottom