3rd Grow: NYC Diesel & LA Confidential, Using Geoflora Nutrients

could be the sides just haven't developed yet or a genetic variation. be interesting to see what happens on the next node.

could be the sides just haven't developed yet or a genetic variation. be interesting to see what happens on the next node.
yeah I'm very curious to find out what happens next, I've been watching it like a hawk. I can't see any new growth coming out of 2nd node, and I can't find anything on the web from previous grow journals.

Here she is today. Still no 3rd node growing but there is some growth above the 1st node. Such a strange plant
20211010_190723.jpg

Watered yesterday and gave first shot of recharge. They're all looking good, but that strange leaf mutation is still there and the new growth is really strange. Not sure what's gonna happen with that one.
20211011_102150.jpg
20211011_102147.jpg
20211011_102134.jpg

@Bill284 have you ever seen anything like this? I can find stuff on when single blades grow due to reveg and light leaks but nothing on single blade leaves on both first and 2nd node of a seedling.
Hello Amigo, hope you are doing well. @Costanza
I apologize for the delay in replying.
I've seen oddities before similar to this.
It's not very common though.
Give her some time hopefully she gets back to normal.
Stay safe.
Bill

Hello Amigo, hope you are doing well. @Costanza
I apologize for the delay in replying.
I've seen oddities before similar to this.
It's not very common though.
Give her some time hopefully she gets back to normal.
Stay safe.
Bill
I had to snip her, I woke up yesterday morning and the stalk was bent over so I just snipped it. Hopefully she will bounce back.
20211015_151509.jpg
20211014_205216.jpg

Diesel has been topped. Was planning on using the uncle ben topping method but in the end decided to go with the more common top above the 5th node. Just waiting on the mammoth p to arrive tomorrow and then I will have everything I need for this grow. Here is a pic of the topped diesel, a pic of all 3 together and a pic of my arsenal for this grow.
20211016_105751.jpg
20211016_105756.jpg
20211017_105218.jpg
16344825459456538719627088373913.jpg

Maui has been topped. Gave 2nd feeding of geoflora veg. Added a few things to my feed schedule. Added 2ml tps silica gold, .6 ml mammoth P, 5ml unsulfered blackstrap molasses and upgraded my sprayer.
16345787345923742719539058925787.jpg

So far everything is going good. I think I screwed up when I topped the diesel, I noticed some growth coming from the cut stem and I think ultimately I fimmed instead of topped. Did much better on the Maui, and the LA had to choice and was topped last week due to strange stem growing.
20211021_122003.jpg
20211021_122032.jpg

@Bill284 did I screw her up too much? Do you think she will still be ok?
She will be fine Amigo.
If she grows anything you don't want you can always nip it off.
Let her go for a bit.
Stay safe.
Bill

The maui and the diesel both look a little droopy. Checked my ph and everything is good. I did adjust my light and move it closer to the plants and raised the dimmer to 75% so that's the only thing that I can think of that could be effecting them. Started putting my heater on at 70 to try and keep the room warmer at night. Not sure what it could be, hopefully they bounce back in the next couple days.
16351827284394199340655739453856.jpg

The maui and the diesel both look a little droopy. Checked my ph and everything is good. I did adjust my light and move it closer to the plants and raised the dimmer to 75% so that's the only thing that I can think of that could be effecting them. Started putting my heater on at 70 to try and keep the room warmer at night. Not sure what it could be, hopefully they bounce back in the next couple days.
16351827284394199340655739453856.jpg
If your worried about the cold you could put styrofoam sm under the pots.
Or at least something to keep them off the cold floor.
I found if pot temp dropped below 18c the girls didn’t eat properly.
Edit-Now that I put on my glasses I see you have elevators in place so you should be ok. :rofl: Sorry.
Stay safe.
Bill

Well I couldn't wait any longer so I transplanted the maui and the diesel into 3 gallon fabric pots. I watered a slight bit just to get the dirt to hold place so I could mold the 1 gallon pot so I could just plop it in the hole and it worked perfectly. Not sure when to start watering again since the weight of the pot increases significantly with 2 gallons more dirt.
20211026_204343.jpg

These plants are still droopy and havent bounced back yet. Having a lot of headaches growing in soil with organic nutrients and getting frustrated. Bought a bag of promix hp and I've been debating whether I wanna replant them in the promix and go back to the bottles for the time being. Maybe I jumped into the organics a little too early and need to get a few more grows under my belt

These plants are still droopy and havent bounced back yet. Having a lot of headaches growing in soil with organic nutrients and getting frustrated. Bought a bag of promix hp and I've been debating whether I wanna replant them in the promix and go back to the bottles for the time being. Maybe I jumped into the organics a little too early and need to get a few more grows under my belt
Well I don't think I'd up root them now.
Do you have any root health products? B1,superthrive, Kelp or seaweed?
I think @bobrown14 knows about organic soil maby he can advise? Also @Nunyabiz are you able to have a look?
As am a coco enthusiast I am not the most knowledgeable on that soil.
Maby @Rexer might know more or at least a OSG.
Stay safe.
Bill

Well I don't think I'd up root them now.
Do you have any root health products? B1,superthrive, Kelp or seaweed?
I think @bobrown14 knows about organic soil maby he can advise?
As am a coco enthusiast I am not the most knowledgeable on that soil.
Maby @Rexer might know more or at least a OSG.
Stay safe.
Bill
Yeah I have super thrive. Not feeling the soil thing right now, In leaning towards the promix. Just not sure if it would be best to transplant them or just start over since they're only a month old.

Hey @Costanza

I have no experience with the soil or HP unfortunately.

A few quick questions, are you ph'ing your water? If so to what?

I think you could go HP, if you do we can tag some help for you on it.

But first- let's see if we can get this salvaged for you.

@Jon Is pretty talented when it comes to autos and soil - and organic like your attempting.

Don't ditch it- we'll get some eyes and options for you.

Back
Top Bottom