3rd Grow: NYC Diesel & LA Confidential, Using Geoflora Nutrients

They bounced back pretty nicely after giving just ph water for a week. Did a little lst on the 2 smaller ones and I've noticed that the new growth is a lot healthier looking than before so I think I'm on the right track
20211110_153350.jpg

They bounced back pretty nicely after giving just ph water for a week. Did a little lst on the 2 smaller ones and I've noticed that the new growth is a lot healthier looking than before so I think I'm on the right track
20211110_153350.jpg
Looking good Amigo.
Keep up the good work.
Stay safe.
Bill

You can tell I was ready to scrap this grow. I germed 2 more seeds in case these went bad and now I dont know what the hell I'm gonna do with 2 more. Some lucky friend is gonna get a nice gift this christmas

3 gal is the biggest I can go so that's gonna have to be good enough. They seem to be doing much better now.
16363797136764642533897410660322.jpg
3gal in soil is going to be tough I'm just being honest. The smallest I've done is 4.5gal and I get smallish plants but easy to manage. That small of a container and organic I'd go with geoflora and follow the amendment schedule to a T you will make it thru..

Ditch the cal/mag its not helping.

Did some defoliation on the smaller LA, and the other 2 are growing well. The diesel is finally starting to grow taller and I'm just trying to keep the maui short so the canopy of all 3 is similar but i dont think that's gonna happen so I'm using cardboard boxes under the pots to keep them at the same light level.
20211115_073453.jpg

Had an issue with the maui and lost some leaves so I flushed my soil and I'm giving just ph water right now. The diesel is growing nicely and the canopy is fairly even, and the LA is finally starting to grow vertically so I might actually be able to flip these sometime this year.
16376723393961281050319415898771.jpg

Day 60. Planning on flipping in about 3 weeks. Was feeding everytime I watered and I changed it up a bit and I'm now feeding once per week and then giving just ph water once per week. Seems to be helping to prevent the tip burn I was getting.
20211127_111723.jpg
20211127_111715.jpg

Day 60. Planning on flipping in about 3 weeks. Was feeding everytime I watered and I changed it up a bit and I'm now feeding once per week and then giving just ph water once per week. Seems to be helping to prevent the tip burn I was getting.
20211127_111723.jpg
20211127_111715.jpg
You don't have anything more solid to put that one plant on than empty cardboard boxes? Might prevent a potential accident......

20211127_111723.jpg
20211127_111715.jpg
Hey @Costanza how are you my friend.
You mentioned changing your feed schedule.
I can't remember what's in your pots?
Girls look a little hungry, but that could be the lighting.
Good eyes @Jon.
Boxes are flammable. :(

Stay safe
Bill

You don't have anything more solid to put that one plant on than empty cardboard boxes? Might prevent a potential accident......
The box is actually really solid its the only reason I used thise boxes, but they will be gone soon just waiting for those 2 plants to grow a little taller

Hey @Costanza how are you my friend.
You mentioned changing your feed schedule.
I can't remember what's in your pots?
Girls look a little hungry, but that could be the lighting.
Good eyes @Jon.
Boxes are flammable. :(

Stay safe
Bill
I backed off a little bit because the tips were growing out with a yellow outline. Tomorrow they're due to be fed

I backed off a little bit because the tips were growing out with a yellow outline. Tomorrow they're due to be fed
Soil? Coco? Sorry
Boxes are FLAMMABLE

Stay safe
Bill

Soil? Coco? Sorry
Boxes are FLAMMABLE

Stay safe
Bill
The Maui was left in soil and the others are in Promix HP which is closer to coco and has a similar ph of 5.8. Having better luck with the promix and the AN nutes right now. The boxes are gonna be getting ditched soon, and I didn't have anything else to raise the pots.

The Maui was left in soil and the others are in Promix HP which is closer to coco and has a similar ph of 5.8. Having better luck with the promix and the AN nutes right now. The boxes are gonna be getting ditched soon, and I didn't have anything else to raise the pots.
Yes the promix is fed at 5.8 and the soil 6.3 you have to feed them differently.

Stay safe
Bill

A little concerned about fire, Bill? Lol. Not.
Lmao my dad was an insurance Invesitgator and had a fire phobia and used to call me up and ask me if I turned my stove off everyday when I was younger and bought my own place. Bill just reminded me of the old man

Lmao my dad was an insurance Invesitgator and had a fire phobia and used to call me up and ask me if I turned my stove off everyday when I was younger and bought my own place. Bill just reminded me of the old man
If it stops one fire I'll take the moniker. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

If it stops one fire I'll take the moniker. :love:

Stay safe
Bill
Well it worked. I just fed them and took them off the boxes. I'm just concerned that the maui is so much taller than the other 2 and the smaller ones won't get as much light that's why I had them raised with the boxes. I'm gonna try and find a substitute

Back
Top Bottom