Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Ok guys thought it was time for a new change of the game lol new thread who ever wants to tag along more then welcome to the land of the autos lol so setting up my rdwc simple so i can get the hang of it it upgrade lil bye lil so set my bukets up conected with ruber tubing. My res is outside my tent but i think im goin to like it so far was a pain it the azz to set up measuring wat not but still enyone can set this up in few hrs n minimum stuff here the 1st pics will do a update wen i germinate the seeds

Subbed for the ride. I’m in front row. Setup looking nice, I can’t wait to see how that purple bud turns out.✌️
O yes my brotha cnt wait its goin to b fun

Ok not yet im hoping soon i will throw them in water for a day or 2 then into a rockwool for a week then into buckets

My lights are getting ready to come on and I’m gonna check on the girls. Hopefully their doing good lol.✌️
Yeah soak evreyones info will b helpfull later morings are always good

I got some fem seeds from vision called Blue Power and it’s suppose to be great. I can’t wait to get my new space finished so I can have three tents going again so I can grow out some of these seeds I have. The Blue Power is Blueberry,White Widow, and Skunk #1 cross. Here’s a pic of what it suppose to look like.

C thats wat im hopping we will c
Hey Jack....just to let you know. Your signature is not a link for your grow. It's just text.

Just thought I would mention it.

Hey Jack....just to let you know. Your signature is not a link for your grow. It's just text.

Just thought I would mention it.
Thanks just put it there so ppl kno were to go im still trying to figure out the website lol

Back
Top Bottom