Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

I bet you can’t, hopefully they will germinate fairly quickly.✌️
Im hoping will empy my hole system n refill il to c howmuch water it holds exactly add 2 more air stones to each bucket n ready to rock in roll brotha

But no leaks really proud of my lil system if i was u wen u run ur dwc il make a second bucket for res cuz wen the plant gets big its really hard to do a res change or adddin a level tub on the outside but once u run one ur fix all the kinks lol

Good morning 420 hope yall have a bless day hofully soon il have updates on these 2 autos
Good morning to you also Jack, I’m excited to see some nuke head autos. I would like to try the strain nuke heads also, the thc content is suppose to be out the roof and it’s also suppose to yield great.✌️

Good morning to you also Jack, I’m excited to see some nuke head autos. I would like to try the strain nuke heads also, the thc content is suppose to be out the roof and it’s also suppose to yield great.✌️
Man i really hope its goin to get magical my brotha

I usally start in solo cups in soil but idk either rock wool or solo cup
Scrogdawg grows them in soil for a few weeks, then cleans off the dirt and throws them into hydro. Ive never done it, but it seems to work for him

I guess gh nutes never let me dwn
I love GH. I dont care about who bought them, or any of that drama. The stuff works. I use quute a bit of other additives from other folks, but my base will probably always be GH

I love GH. I dont care about who bought them, or any of that drama. The stuff works. I use quute a bit of other additives from other folks, but my base will probably always be GH
Yeah for the price its always a great finish

Back
Top Bottom