420 Magazine Background

Strawberry Banana & Lemon Zkittles In RDWC

Stltoed

Im gonna grow one Strawberry Banana, which came from my last grow and 3 Lemon Zkittles.
Im using the Flora trio for my base and some of the following for additives... CalMag, Floralicious, Silica, Rapidstart or Root Accelerator, and a dab of humic acid.

Im using HPS. Im a died in the wool LED guy and have used Spectrum King G8, Perfect Sun, Platinum and Black Dog lights, but i kinda like the HPS for a couple reasons. One, its very bright. Two, the footprint is amazing. I understand the spectrum isnt perfect, at 2500k but maybe i can augment this light with 3500k LEDs later.

My hydro rig is made up of two Gen Hydro Rainforest aeroponic systems modified to accept the RDWC lifestyle

I have a 300gallon RO filter and auto valve feeding the system

I hope you find this thread enlightening, maybe even entertaining... Cheers

Stltoed

I found you lol, you have a hella nice rdwc system. Do you have a pice of the feeding schedule that you use. I think you posted your schedule once before but I can’t find it lol.✌
Honestly, i kind of play it by ear these days. I watch the PPM and adjust if it gets too high for that time period in a plants life. I do that by pumping out some water and letting the autofill dilute it a bit. I wish i had more to share. I do add nutes as the plants take up nutrients, and i do write down what i put in so the next time i dont duplicate it, but thats it

Thanks for the compliment on my system. It works for me. I may run a SOG next run because i can put 14 plants in a tight space. We'll see

BeanTownFan420

Im gonna grow one Strawberry Banana, which came from my last grow and 3 Lemon Zkittles.
Im using the Flora trio for my base and some of the following for additives... CalMag, Floralicious, Silica, Rapidstart or Root Accelerator, and a dab of humic acid.

Im using HPS. Im a died in the wool LED guy and have used Spectrum King G8, Perfect Sun, Platinum and Black Dog lights, but i kinda like the HPS for a couple reasons. One, its very bright. Two, the footprint is amazing. I understand the spectrum isnt perfect, at 2500k but maybe i can augment this light with 3500k LEDs later.

My hydro rig is made up of two Gen Hydro Rainforest aeroponic systems modified to accept the RDWC lifestyle

I have a 300gallon RO filter and auto valve feeding the system

I hope you find this thread enlightening, maybe even entertaining... Cheers
Hps all the way i will never switch!
20190416_183954.jpg

Top Bottom