Monster Cropped Strawberry Banana

Some day a pandemic will show up that makes the flu in early 1900s look like a square dance, and THAT one killed 50 million. This is just a half assed training day for that. But it IS important to go through it.

I used to be fascinated with Ebola and its other strains... Marburg, and Zaire. If one of those ever goes airborne with a long incubation period we wont know anything about it till the hospitals full of people bleeding out their eyes. A true zombie nightmare. Victims breed from their organs, and every orifice till their organs turn to liquid

I hold a months worth of food and 80 gallons of water because I'm in earthquake country. Some day we will get a big ass earthquake... you'll hear all about it. I love 2 things about the news. 1. the rest of the planet gets to see the dumbest shit that happens in Califoria, and our weather people are truly pathetic.

Not even sure what I'm writing about. So loaded
That’s pretty morbid, but for many a reality. Sad.

I used to watch the news ever day after work, but I don’t have cable anymore so I can’t old man all over the place while I listen to my news as I eat my dinner anymore

That’s pretty morbid, but for many a reality. Sad.

I used to watch the news ever day after work, but I don’t have cable anymore so I can’t old man all over the place while I listen to my news as I eat my dinner anymore
Yeah, sorry bout that.
I used to watch the news, but politics took over, so I usually opt out.

No the lower nugs.
Oh, yeah. Theres quite a bit of stuff for oil and things. Lots of branches dotted with buds. Some are actually pretty good size. Zoom in a little on this one. Just some single buds but good sized
Not too many really large buds, but lots of buds.
I just wish this one would hurry the fuck up.

So glad... it didnt rain today, so our tree guys came and removed a decent sized pine tree and a large queen palm. They both shaded my solar panels.

The solar system was designed with the trees in place, so it should really work well now.

My neighbors and I never got along. They were very old and had to have everything done their way. I had been helping them recently because their health wasnt exactly primo. Honestly, in the last few months I've had more contact with them then all of the 23 years we've lived next door to each other.

Well, it turns out that they took the husband away for an infected head wound and he didnt make it. The wife has dimensia, and had to be put on a home because she cant take care of herself. So, they wont be coming back. I'd rather die like Elvis than be alone in a old folks home... She is in a very good one though.

The happy ending, for me at least, was I got to cut their trees down.

Sorry to hear about your neighbours. I’m glad you were able to knock those trees down though. Hopefully you get some kick ass people in next door soon!
It is sad. I feel for the lady. We started to really get along at the end.

Anybody have a seedling tray that's waaaaay too big? Me to, so I fixed it. I took out probably 14 inches off of it. It isnt hard, so I'll spare you the play by play.
Now it's much easier to store, and the lid fits much better

I also made a thing that is supposed help crack seeds in germination. According to Jorge Cervantes, you need a small box and add sticky back sandpaper to the inside. You then place the seeds inside and shake it. The sandpaper scratches the surface of the seed and helps the water permeate the shell. I have no idea if it works, but it's super easy to make, so again you'll have to forgive the lack of step by step.
Seeds are getting disinfected now. Hopefully in a few days we'll have a tap root convention.

What are these ones again? From the same people that made the King Tut you had awhile back right?
Wembley from Pyramid
Wembley - Pyramid Seeds.
Not as strong as King Tut, but kinda fruity I guess... I did pretty good with King Tut, maybe these will do something similar.

The only thing I could think of was Wimbledon lmao and I was pretty sure it wasn't that.

Seems like all the stuff from them I've seen was pretty fire. I know Rich grew some of that Tut as well and also really liked it.

The only thing I could think of was Wimbledon lmao and I was pretty sure it wasn't that.

Seems like all the stuff from them I've seen was pretty fire. I know Rich grew some of that Tut as well and also really liked it.
Yeah, it's not a tennis thing, but they DID name it after a stadium in England... both kinda strange for a strain name.

Tut is awesome, I have a million pictures of it if you're interested. Mine all popped. They grew very strong, and made tons of colas. Its stoney. It regularly goes above 30%. I'm gonna try it again in hydro someday. I recommend it to anyone looking for something new.

I think @Duggan grew the Tut as well as @Rich Farmer
I wonder what Duggan's turned out like.

Hey man what's the name of the breeder in Northern California you like? A little expensive, I think mafia is in the name? I cant remember, I smoke pot

Back
Top Bottom