SOG & RDWC Monster Cropped Strawberry Banana

Some pics. real quick.
Res. is wrapped up with a Cleanlight used to hinder pathogen growth... you've probably seen something like it in a hospital. You can see the light on the wall.

My meter reads 500PPM. That's whose water, not RO

The trooper. To for some Iron Maiden!

The Moms. The tall one has some great cloning opportunities. Maybe I'll start some more soon. This pic was before water.

The first pic. shows how I remove alcohol from RSO. Just a fan and an open window. 4 hours later is the second shot. It will take a couple more days because of the water in the alcohol takes forever to dehydrate. I'm no hurry.

589782A9-4E82-45CC-9EF1-D31B5B902FCC.jpeg
Day one of e
A20DFB4F-E8D5-42DE-8E65-C4420A977BD6.jpeg

First pic day one now there on day 22 on to flower
God damn dude! That looks killer! You're gonna be rollin. I gotta remember to visit (sorry I haven't been around).

Oh, and I think I may be selling my street rod... I'm not completely sure yet.

God damn dude! That looks killer! You're gonna be rollin. I gotta remember to visit (sorry I haven't been around).

Oh, and I think I may be selling my street rod... I'm not completely sure yet.
Dam brother missed yaa n ur goin to regret it Man U can’t find that at eny Chevy dealership y u goin to sell it

Dam brother missed yaa n ur goin to regret it Man U can’t find that at eny Chevy dealership y u goin to sell it
It's cool. I like it, its quick, really loud for a small block, I've never seen a 50s panel with a 6 inch chop... all the stuff that I dig but I'm poor right now.

Check this out... This is the license plate that came with the car. I SWEAR TO GOD.
I bought it from the original owners son. Dad's name was Tod spelled with one "d" the same as mine

It's cool. I like it, its quick, really loud for a small block, I've never seen a 50s panel with a 6 inch chop... all the stuff that I dig but I'm poor right now.

Check this out... This is the license plate that came with the car. I SWEAR TO GOD.
I bought it from the original owners son. Dad's name was Tod spelled with one "d" the same as mine
I feel
U brother Ben there done that

N that’s super crazy it was meant to b lol
I hear that a lot. Pretty strange. I have to take the top end of because of a leak at the real China wall. If I do that I might as well take the heads off and give them a look. But I'm super lazy

Same here man never have time for my stuff n with all these plants boy just eating my time but shouldn’t take u to long to get sorted out n def look at the heads since ur there

Same here man never have time for my stuff n with all these plants boy just eating my time but shouldn’t take u to long to get sorted out n def look at the heads since ur there
I'll have to visit YouTube to remember how to adjust the valve lash. haha

God damn that would make it not much fun anymore. You would think it had been nuked and was getting reintroduced after the cleanings.
But why?!? Oh right, fuckin plants!
Yeah... where the hell is it coming from. It seems to be slowing down a bit. The last plant seems to be doing alright. Its growing slow, but the light is still kind of far away... I'm gonna fix that.

I will say that the plastic caps I use to cover the sites not being used ARE NOT light proof. This is a new issue and had nothing to do with the wholesale slaughter I had earlier in the grow I ended up putting multiple layers of silver tape on them. Its pretty sad, I've been in plastics for almost 30 years, but never caught that. It's the pot!!!! My brain is officially fried
Here's a picture of the loner

I'm training the mothers for flower now. I did a root pruning and super cropped the taller one. The pics start with how they were about a week ago, then trimmed a bit and the last is how they are now.

Maybe one of the 2.5 plants will do something special I'm seriously low on bud right now, well at least with good weed.

So, I used this much bud to make the oil.
My RSO is now dryish. No more booze in it. The first time I did this it made a solid bar when I was done. I did a few things different this time hoping to increase the yield of oil.
1st. I half filled 4, 1/2 gallon jars with decarbaloxidated (?) bud, then added enough alcohol to just cover the dust. Then I let it sit for a few days. I shook the jars everyday. It's my assumption that more of the THC laden oil will get pulled into solution over time. One would usually let it sit for 5 minutes or so and wring out the alcohol. Another thing I did was wrong out the bud material with a piece of tee shirt instead of cheesecloth. For some insane reason cheesecloth is 5 bucks for about 3 square feet, at my local store... the cheapest cloth on the planet at silk prices. Cheesecloth doesn't last very long anyway. I use this oil for capsules or I put it in a syringe and then eaten. This isn't the way to make oil to smoke. You wind up with more then just oil, but. I don't care since it won't be smoked.

I have been thinking of starting another clone just to have one more plant in hydro. Seems like the plant massacre might be over. Boogers aren't happening so quickly. Maybe I'm just a glutton for punishment, or seriously deluded

Water is still clear. No creatures from the Black Lagoon slowly rising from my reservoir. The one plant is going ok. It had a bit of a slow start, as you may remember, but it's taking nutrients well and moving forward. Check out the leaves. Only 3 fingers. Kinda like a Duckfoot, but I'm thinking it will outgrow it.
The roots look pretty good. Not bright white, but it is what it is

And the mothers looking fragile. They are digging the food too. Considering what I did to them last week with the root trim, transplanting, supercropping, and SCROG they look pretty good. Give them a week or 2, they'll show up

I think I'm gonna have to take the roof off of the closet to finish these plants. Not a huge deal. The roof of the closet is also a shelf for storage, so I will have to find a temporary home for some things. No big deal.

Thanks for listening.

Back
Top Bottom