Monster Cropped Strawberry Banana

I’ve got winter boots on! :cheesygrinsmiley:
How ironic, those are my winter flip flops. I've pulled the flip flop photos on a few Canadians in the past. They either get pissed, or give me a hard time with my white feet. Gotta love them Canadians

How ironic, those are my winter flip flops. I've pulled the flip flop photos on a few Canadians in the past. They either get pissed, or give me a hard time with my white feet. Gotta love them Canadians
I’m no stranger to having white feet! :cheesygrinsmiley: At the beach, you need sun glasses just to protect your eyes from my feet. Not the sun!

I’m no stranger to having white feet! :cheesygrinsmiley: At the beach, you need sun glasses just to protect your eyes from my feet. Not the sun!
Me too, sadly. I'm a very poor example of a Southern Californian

WHITE FLIPPERS UNITE!! "My name is Stltoed and my feet look like they have used to stir white paint." My feet are so white..."how white are they?" My feet are so white they have been labeled endangered like the panda. Representatives from The World Wildlife Fund follow me around

White feet.... Lol I only wear jeans and boots. Even on the boat.... Yea pasty drumsticks
I think I'm gonna start a support group. CWFS, the Crazy White Flipper Association. We had really cool slogan, but it sounded totally racist. This one is a little better... If God wanted you to have a tan feet he wouldnt have invented Norwegians. Wait that ones racist too... gonna have to work on this

I believe that!

I was out this morning before the store opened. Was a big line up. I was able to get some toilet paper but damn it was like a feeding frenzy up in there! I’ve never saw anything quite like it lol

Some day a pandemic will show up that makes the flu in early 1900s look like a square dance, and THAT one killed 50 million. This is just a half assed training day for that. But it IS important to go through it.

I used to be fascinated with Ebola and its other strains... Marburg, and Zaire. If one of those ever goes airborne with a long incubation period we wont know anything about it till the hospitals full of people bleeding out their eyes. A true zombie nightmare. Victims breed from their organs, and every orifice till their organs turn to liquid

I hold a months worth of food and 80 gallons of water because I'm in earthquake country. Some day we will get a big ass earthquake... you'll hear all about it. I love 2 things about the news. 1. the rest of the planet gets to see the dumbest shit that happens in Califoria, and our weather people are truly pathetic.

Not even sure what I'm writing about. So loaded

Back
Top Bottom