Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Scrogdawg grows them in soil for a few weeks, then cleans off the dirt and throws them into hydro. Ive never done it, but it seems to work for him
Thats wat im used to do works great evrey time to b works better cuz u have roots to work with but since this a auto dnt want to transplant at all

Scrogdawg grows them in soil for a few weeks, then cleans off the dirt and throws them into hydro. Ive never done it, but it seems to work for him
The only difference is that scrog dog never grows Autos. That's the biggest problem when it comes to them, is the disruption of the roots When you transfer them to your final medium. That's why most people say germinate them, and water and then drop them right into your final pot. Do not do paper towels or autos. All of the tiny microscopic hairs that hang off your Taproot get tangled in the fibers of the paper towel and when you pull it off to put it in yours medium, all of those little hairs get disrupted and we know how the ruderalis gene likes being disrupted.
That all being said, I too would like to try some beans directly into my dwc setup, so I'm very interested to see where you go with this.
Setup looks fantastic, not unlike my own. Only I am doing single buckets for now until I have my mind changed completely LOL. I tell you one thing..... You have picked a killer strain to try for your first rdwc grow LOL. Good luck on everything my brother..... subbed up.

They still doing their thing and loving life. They all have frost already and the Crown Royale has more than any of them so far so hopefully she’s gonna be a frosty one lol.✌️
Just finished up CKS Crown Royale.....nice frosty girls.

The only difference is that scrog dog never grows Autos. That's the biggest problem when it comes to them, is the disruption of the roots When you transfer them to your final medium. That's why most people say germinate them, and water and then drop them right into your final pot. Do not do paper towels or autos. All of the tiny microscopic hairs that hang off your Taproot get tangled in the fibers of the paper towel and when you pull it off to put it in yours medium, all of those little hairs get disrupted and we know how the ruderalis gene likes being disrupted.
That all being said, I too would like to try some beans directly into my dwc setup, so I'm very interested to see where you go with this.
Setup looks fantastic, not unlike my own. Only I am doing single buckets for now until I have my mind changed completely LOL. I tell you one thing..... You have picked a killer strain to try for your first rdwc grow LOL. Good luck on everything my brother..... subbed up.
Ecactly wat i thought i always but my seeds in watter till crack up slightly n then into medium but i never grew a auto so glad im doin it right lol gutt instinct lol but this is goin to b a great grow new set up had to go back to hydro i started growin in hydro soil is great too but to slow for me pull up a chair my friend plenty room here:cheer::roorrip::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom