Olddog Newtrick's Seedsman, Banana Jealousy, SIP/Quadline Comparative Grow

Maybe Voting for girlz or guyz team could be done via a poll from the members not in the party.
There will be no need for voting. The men's team will lose. I guarantee it!

Don't fall for it fellas. It's a set-up! 😁

Yeah, a grow party sounds fun!
I just figured we are always hanging out in each others threads anyway would be fun to do something together..
I’ve been impulse buying seeds so have a small selection but if y’all decide on something more specific I have no problems ordering more .. lol
I just did an inventory list and used random.org to select my next strain to grow.
Here’s what I have on hand
Photo
1 white widow
2 fat bastard
3 banana jealousy
4 permanent marker
5 pink Cadillac
6 9 pound hammer
7 Georgia pie
8 jungle breath
9 animal mints

Auto
1 White widow
2 apple fritter

Yeah, a grow party sounds fun!
I just figured we are always hanging out in each others threads anyway would be fun to do something together..
I’ve been impulse buying seeds so have a small selection but if y’all decide on something more specific I have no problems ordering more .. lol
I just did an inventory list and used random.org to select my next strain to grow.
Here’s what I have on hand
Photo
1 white widow
2 fat bastard
3 banana jealousy
4 permanent marker
5 pink Cadillac
6 9 pound hammer
7 Georgia pie
8 jungle breath
9 animal mints

Auto
1 White widow
2 apple fritter
Photo only for me. I have only the Banana Jealousy that matches up with yours.
I have White Widow XXL though. :) might be fun to see the differences.
I grew White Widow in every grow in the past. It was my favorite.

Edit: I don't have any Banana J seeds. I received 5 and am growing those five plus the twin from one of the seeds.
I don't want to mention other sponsors' names here, so just the strain.
WWxxl, Blue Gelato 41, Mimosa EVO, Gorilla ZKittlez, and three strains of the prize fighters.

I am seed poor here because I've just gotten back into growing last October-ish.

Photo only for me. I have only the Banana Jealousy that matches up with yours.
I have White Widow XXL though. :) might be fun to see the differences.
I grew White Widow in every grow in the past. It was my favorite.

Edit: I don't have any Banana J seeds. I received 5 and am growing those five plus the twin from one of the seeds.
I don't want to mention other sponsors' names here, so just the strain.
WWxxl, Blue Gelato 41, Mimosa EVO, Gorilla ZKittlez, and three strains of the prize fighters.

I am seed poor here because I've just gotten back into growing last October-ish.
We could try to do a “run what ya brung” grow but we’d have to figure out how to score that in a girls vs guys thing.
I don’t know the breeder of most of mine. A local hydro store sells them as “novelties “ but the price isn’t bad and no shipping cost or wait time. I asked where they got them but they skirted the question. I guess they don’t want people buying them direct from the bank.
I could probably search each strain and find a company that carries all the ones they sell but, no worth the time.
My 9 pound hammer and pink caddy came from
A site sponsor, seed fair I think.
I need to grow white widow again, I’m really not happy how these just came out.. too loose and airy but, that grow was plagued by my noobness. If I had a press, I’d probably squish that whole grow

We could try to do a “run what ya brung” grow but we’d have to figure out how to score that in a girls vs guys thing.
I don’t know the breeder of most of mine. A local hydro store sells them as “novelties “ but the price isn’t bad and no shipping cost or wait time. I asked where they got them but they skirted the question. I guess they don’t want people buying them direct from the bank.
I could probably search each strain and find a company that carries all the ones they sell but, no worth the time.
My 9 pound hammer and pink caddy came from
A site sponsor, seed fair I think.
I need to grow white widow again, I’m really not happy how these just came out.. too loose and airy but, that grow was plagued by my noobness. If I had a press, I’d probably squish that whole grow
I like the "run what ya brung" idea. The idea of the contest is the results in the end with yield and how the grow went as a whole. Just thinking here.

I am going to highly recommend the press I did the review and video on, I love this thing and it is so easy! I have been using the hell out of it. I'm pretty sure you are U.S. based, they don't ship to Canada.

From our sponsor Dabpress, it's on sale right now and you might even get a discount for being a 420 Magazine member. They have different ton sizes too. I had never tried pressing weed in my life, the first time went like a dream.

(Pulling out the pockets)
Autos
Kabul
Fractal
Big Demon
Pink Rozay
Hellfire OG
Malawi x Northern Lights

Fem
Permanent marker
Platinum rootbeer kush
Mexican Haze
Gelato OG
Unicorn Poop Kush

Reg
Irene kush x orange sour dub
Apparition (head dog 9 x ghost rider x London pound cake)
1 Fritter-Quitter

Plus 2 surprise strains heading this way, I won't know til they arrive tho. 👍🏻😉

What a day, and it’s not even noon.
First off, say hello to Ellen and Portia.

IMG_3429.jpeg

IMG_3430.jpeg

Decided the banana girls were in need of flip, I’m worried they will get too big during stretch so, I got em out and started defoliating and found this.. I think the neighbors heard me gasp. Not the banana split one craves.
The split looks days old so, I don’t think repair is an option. At least now I know why she was so slow to green up compared to her sibling.
But they are in the flower tent and the schedule is changed so, now we wait and hope for the best.

IMG_3427.jpeg

IMG_3429.jpeg

IMG_3430.jpeg

Decided the banana girls were in need of flip, I’m worried they will get too big during stretch so, I got em out and started defoliating and found this.. I think the neighbors heard me gasp. Not the banana split one craves.
The split looks days old so, I don’t think repair is an option. At least now I know why she was so slow to green up compared to her sibling.
But they are in the flower tent and the schedule is changed so, now we wait and hope for the best.

IMG_3427.jpeg
WooHoo! Happy Birthday Girls!

The split doesn't look like it will cause any long term problems, but I would probably splint it with your skewers or something so the Bud weight doesn't split it all the way?

IMG_3429.jpeg

IMG_3430.jpeg

IMG_3427.jpeg
I agree with medscientist. Support those branches with something. A rubber coated wire hanger piece long enough to go pretty deep, and bend the end so the branch sits in it and is supported from going lower, risking more of a split, as it gets heavier.

This is what I came up with, I could tell it already started splitting lower….dammit

IMG_3433.jpeg

This is what I came up with, I could tell it already started splitting lower….dammit

IMG_3433.jpeg
That will help. I would still put some support under the branches farther out, pushing the support up just a hair, to relieve stress toward that center.
That would be difficult taping job at the split. Could be done I suppose....but I like the supports better in this case.
Fingers crossed for ya!

That will help. I would still put some support under the branches farther out, pushing the support up just a hair, to relieve stress toward that center.
That would be difficult taping job at the split. Could be done I suppose....but I like the supports better in this case.
Fingers crossed for ya!
I agree with Lady C, because I Believe she will get HUGE the way you Grow! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom