Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

And in other news.....
Big Azz Raccoon is now finally on the way to a different home. Far far away from my deck and plants.....
I win!
Good Morning everyone.
Good morning 🌞 congratulations on your victory 🙌 🙌 yes you win too but remember whilst you was tucked up in bed your plants fought them off 💪 😂😂😂

Have a wonderful day! 😁

Update 5-24-24 Finishing up week 4 of flower

I'm not a fan of these kinds of photos because you can't see the actual buds clearly and you only see one side of the plant. But, it does show the plant size pretty good. Pictures this way just doesn't do the bud building justice.

Just before watering, so a slight droop. I could have carried each one outside for a shoot, but NO. I would drop one or break a trunk. LOL At the end, just before chop, I'll probably do that.
Most of the plants are about 3 feet tall from the soil and at least 2 1/2' + wide. Meg stayed short, but she's budding up pretty good.
The twins did great.

Update 5-24-24 Finishing up week 4 of flower

I not a fan of these kinds of photos because you can't see the actual buds clearly and you only see one side of the plant. But, it does show the plant size pretty good. Pictures this way just doesn't do the bud building justice.

Just before watering, so a slight droop. I could have carried each one outside for a shoot, but NO. I would drop one or break a trunk. LOL At the end, just before chop, I'll probably do that.
Most of the plants are about 3 feet tall from the soil and at least 2 1/2' + wide. Meg stayed short, but she's budding up pretty good.
The twins did great.

Ooh! Aaah!!

WOW they grew so many branches! Going to be cola city!
I'm hoping. LOL

Here's something about that praying effect. Frannie was not praying at all when I took her out for the photo as you can see in the first pic here. She wasn't real droopy, just a little thirsty.

When I put her back in the same place and then watered her, within 15 minutes her leaves shot up in prayer.
Too funny....

I'm going to set up a time lapse soon to see if I can catch this happening. It happens so quickly.

Lady those look great. I have 2 of them growing but will only keep 1. Choosing is going to be hard but the 1 that goes is going to a good home. I hope I can do it justice, like you have with your Banana Jealousy's. 🍋
Thanks Keith! I've been planning to give at least one of these to a grower friend when they are ready to chop. Lord knows, I should have enough to spare. :lot-o-toke:
Good job!
Mind if I tag along?
Absolutely! :welcome:
I’m loving your presentation :)

Your plants look awesome!
Thanks Gro Sista. I wish I had more time for proper studio photos, but it is what it is. LOL

I don't know how many of you are familiar with and loved Simon & Garfunkel's "The Sound of Silence" from 1964, but I just listened to a remake of it by "Disturbed". I really thought I was going to hate it, how could anyone possibly get the feeling and emotion that S & G achieved in this legendary hit? Well this version surprised the hell out of me. The impact and emotional experience was awesome.

I'm kinda thinking while I wait for things this morning, I might try to do some pollenating on one of those outdoor plants when they get to flower.
I have some pollen here in the freezer from "Haze". That's all it says on the jar.
We'll see what happens and if it's still viable.
Sounds like a plan...stan.:laughtwo:
Hi LC! Hope all is well.
I too am growing a male Cafe Racer this summer to collct the pollen. Nice resilient strain for outdoors.
Gonna give colloidial silver a try next year on one branch. Learned so much here, I need to experiment whenever possibe.

BTW. DISTURBED... AWESOME!! I like to sing accapella and i have a few versions of this song on my u-tube list. AltHough he is solo, he has the power to do all lead. bass, tenor and alto.
I would like to add the show your support in my signature. I joined, but on the lower pay grade. lol

Hi LC! Hope all is well.
I too am growing a male Cafe Racer this summer to collct the pollen. Nice resilient strain for outdoors.
Gonna give colloidial silver a try next year on one branch. Learned so much here, I need to experiment whenever possibe.

BTW. DISTURBED... AWESOME!! I like to sing accapella and i have a few versions of this song on my u-tube list. AltHough he is solo, he has the power to do all lead. bass, tenor and alto.
I would like to add the show your support in my signature. I joined, but on the lower pay grade. lol
Hey, feel free to add that to your signature. And on behalf of 420 Magazine, thank you!

Funny you should mention the colloidal silver, I did that one year and it worked great. I just recently ran into a stored bottle of it in the garage that I have to throw out. It's supposed to be kept in the dark, but it wasn't. Besides it was from 2016 or so. :rofl:
I did all kinds of things to get seeds, light stress..pollinating...C. silver. All of them worked, but I like the pollinating the best. It was much easier.

I'll be listening to more of "Disturbed" tonight for sure.

Back
Top Bottom