Scott's & Seedsman Banana Jealousy Comparative Grow

scottreid1966

Hello fellow 420 members. I you can follow and advise, greatly appreciated. If you have too much on your plate////all good
The following invites are based on previous follows. I have learned something from you all.
Thank you @SeedsMan for the seeds. Best germination experience EVER!!

Strain:Banana Jealousy, indica dominant hybrid.
THC:20=30%
CBD:No idea
Yield:Up to 750 grams outdoors according to bing but let's be real
Effect:Strong relaxing body high .
Cross:Flavor of Purple Urkle and huge flowering of Big Bud.
Medium:Soil, Miracle grow potting mix and HP for a little moisture control. Shrimp compost for indoor to start tham offand my own organic compost for outdoor
Pots:This is where it gets amusing considering it's outdoor and indoor.
Outdoor:
2 will go into 30 galon fabric pots . 1 quad and 1 first attempt at mainlining. I have a special spot behind the vegetable garden that wioll gat awesome sun. Yet visible to tall people walking by so I will do a horizontal grow. I will figure out the rest if they do as well as the first 3 taps
Indoor:Most likely SIP
Space:1 corner for my mother and cloning. 2x3 ft closet for the veg and 2 1/4 x 4 1/4 ft closet for flowering plus the big outdoors
Lighting:Corner: 20x vivosun 100 watts if needed.
Veg,: x N/A
Flower: 325 watts if 1 is indoor
Nutes:Veg: Remo, Bokashi, Frass, wormcastrings, compost, , clonex, RXgold and fish fertizer. Tks @Azimuth
Flower: Same stuff but Big Bud/// May have wasted my money on that gallon. hmm

Getting late and hungry. Will complete and post invites tomorrow.

12 hours soak and only 12 hours germ.
Totally awesome! Fastest seeds ever!!
IMG_20240519_115928_resized_20240519_025931938.jpg

Bottom right was planted 12 hours later with a 3/8 inch tap but 5 was hesitating so I waited another 12. 1/4 inch tap but was slightly discoloring so I plated it. All solos were pre-soaked in rain water.

IMG_20240521_182350_resized_20240521_062420482.jpg

I'll pull up a seat in the back... I Hope I didn't miss anything? I had 100% germination on my Banana Jealousy. You are going to have some monsters! You will need to have us all come over for a trim Party!

I'll pull up a seat in the back... I Hope I didn't miss anything? I had 100% germination on my Banana Jealousy. You are going to have some monsters! You will need to have us all come over for a trim Party!
Thank you, V4life, was gonna invite you but somehow, you responded.
Can use all the support with the out-door various growing techniques. New to main=lining and the horizontal should be interesting.
:thanks:

Now if I could only remember how to link it. If it wasn't for the replies, I wouldn't find my own grow....:rofl:
Go to your first post, click on the three connected dots and copy the url into the memory on your device.

Then go to your avatar at the top of the page and edit your signature. Click on the "chain link" icon, paste the url into the top field, add whatever title you want to call it in the bottom field, save it and it should show up in your signature on all your posts.

Go to your first post, click on the three connected dots and copy the url into the memory on your device.

Then go to your avatar at the top of the page and edit your signature. Click on the "chain link" icon, paste the url into the top field, add whatever title you want to call it in the bottom field, save it and it should show up in your signature on all your posts.
Dag Nabbit, waskelly wabbit!!! Cant find edit signature, tried and tried. Clicked on banner, only get "edit profile banner" wether I right or left click.
Have done it twice so far. Computers hate me.

Scotts Banana jealousy comparative grow

Just cant paste to my dang signature :(

I found you! LOL
Your signature for this thread isn't working. I sent ya a PM on it. Go to the top of this page and look for your name, click on it and choose "signature" from the drop down list. It's on the left of the list.

I would be happy to follow along, if that's okay.
I'm looking forward to everyone's results with these crazy Bananas for sure.

For me it's next to the dm envelope which is next to the bell icon at the top of the page.

Click on your avatar next to them.
LMAO I am so freakin' thick. Was clicking on my avater in my first entry. Took me 3 days and your last reply with the word "envelope". Then the 40 watt bulb above my head finally lit! :rofl:

Thanks so much Azi! A big help as usual.

I hope this worked. Lady C.

LMAO I am so freakin' thick. Was clicking on my avater in my first entry. Took me 3 days and your last reply with the word "envelope". Then the 40 watt bulb above my head finally lit! :rofl:

Thanks so much Azi! A big help as usual.

I hope this worked. Lady C.
It sure did! I had trouble with that when I first joined years ago too. So don't feel like the lone stranger. LOL

Thank you, V4life, was gonna invite you but somehow, you responded.
Can use all the support with the out-door various growing techniques. New to main=lining and the horizontal should be interesting.
:thanks:
$ outta 5 so far here. The middle seed only slightly tapped compared to the others. It started to turn a tad orange so I planted it 24 hours after the first 3.

Good news is, after not seeing the sprout on friday, I did a little surgery and saw that it was a tad too deep but the tap doubled in size and the color was back to normal. I reajusted the depth.

Today it started to crown and I hope that it will shed it's shell. Fingers crossed for 5 on 5.

Cheers!;)

About a week old now and the fifth is having a hard time rooting. I starteds spraying the soil with a weak mixture of RX gold and clonex in rain water. I have Azi's JMS brewing since last Thursday. That will be their first dose of nutes. Dandy lion tea for the second feed and will see where it goes from there.
IMG_20240527_164123_resized_20240527_044211451.jpg
IMG_20240527_164129_resized_20240527_044210624.jpg

Cheers!

I always ask this...do you have drainage holes in the cups? ;-)

Give the little late kid a little more time. Don't give up on her. 💕

Cheers Backatcha!
Yes I do, I put perlite in the bottom of the solo cup, and the clear cup. I pre soaked the soil with rain water 1 day in advance.

I agree, my dear Lady!
Never give up on a lady! :love:

Back
Top Bottom