Artrix 420 Giveaway: Share Your Faves & Score Free Devices!

Artrix

420 Sponsor
Hello, 420Magazine friends! This April, join us in an exciting Artrix giveaway to celebrate 420 with enthusiasm and insights. We're passionate about sharing our love for exquisite concentrates and exceptional vape devices, and we want to hear from you!
:theband:

How to Dive In:

1. Showcase Your Favorite Concentrates: Got a DIY concoction or a store-bought favorite? Share your story or even a picture of the concentrates you adore!

2. Choose Your Artrix Favorites: Among Lilmon, Cubox, Fitty, and DabGo, which two devices catch your eye?

:high-five:

Exciting Prizes Await:

Stay active in this thread throughout April because we're on the lookout for engaging stories and pictures. The 10 most-liked posts will earn their creators their chosen pair of Artrix devices. Whether you're into Lilmon's compact prowess, Cubox's sleek design, Fitty's versatility, or DabGo's innovative approach, there’s something special waiting for you.

:passitleft:

Rules to Remember:

1. 10 winners will be selected and announced in this thread by the end of the month.

2. If you're among the lucky ones, we'd be thrilled to see a review of your chosen devices paired with your favorite concentrates. Your feedback and experiences are invaluable to us!

:welcome:

Let's Get the Party Started! Ready to be part of the festivities? Share your concentrate stories, choose your preferred devices, and let's see those likes come in. Your ultimate vaping companion might be just a post away!
:party:

Artrix DabGo.jpeg
Artrix Lilmon.png
Artrix Cubox.jpeg
Artrix Fitty.jpeg

Just a friendly reminder - Artrix Store is going all out with a massive sale for 420 this month! Score an extra 10% off on our top-notch vape devices. This includes the sleek Cubox disposable, the powerful yet compact Lilmon disposable, and the versatile Fitty pod system. Plus, this extra 10% off stacks with your registration coupon! Don't miss out!

I love taken concentrates to a whole new level! Hopefully I will be able to process my own nuggets soon!

The lilmon, and dabgo are appealing, and next level. Doing things a bit different in this market, is everything.

When life gives you concentrate! You pack it into an @Artrix dabgo pen!

Clipped_image_20240409_081806.png

Awesome giveaway @Artrix 😁....you folkz rock :headbanger:

I use a couple different on the go dab systems and I am always looking for new product to make my dabbing experience better..... Which is hard to do since you know......dabz 😅.... But I'm definitely interested in trying out the "DabGo" with the live resin I get weekly. If I was able to get clean legit fluid concentrates around me for a reasonable price, I would also be down to try the "lilmon" .

But here's what I'm dabbing on and with as we speak. LUCID DREAMS live resin in a @Lookah "Swordfish".

IMG_20240409_093654087.jpg

IMG_20240409_094131810.jpg

Hello, 420Magazine friends! This April, join us in an exciting Artrix giveaway to celebrate 420 with enthusiasm and insights. We're passionate about sharing our love for exquisite concentrates and exceptional vape devices, and we want to hear from you!

How to Dive In:

1. Showcase Your Favorite Concentrates: Got a DIY concoction or a store-bought favorite? Share your story or even a picture of the concentrates you adore!

2. Choose Your Artrix Favorites: Among Lilmon, Cubox, Fitty, and DabGo, which two devices catch your eye?

Exciting Prizes Await:

Stay active in this thread throughout April because we're on the lookout for engaging stories and pictures. The 10 most-liked posts will earn their creators their chosen pair of Artrix devices. Whether you're into Lilmon's compact prowess, Cubox's sleek design, Fitty's versatility, or DabGo's innovative approach, there’s something special waiting for you.

:passitleft:

Rules to Remember:

1. 10 winners will be selected and announced in this thread by the end of the month.

2. If you're among the lucky ones, we'd be thrilled to see a review of your chosen devices paired with your favorite concentrates. Your feedback and experiences are invaluable to us!

:welcome:

Let's Get the Party Started! Ready to be part of the festivities? Share your concentrate stories, choose your preferred devices, and let's see those likes come in. Your ultimate vaping companion might be just a post away!
:party:

Artrix DabGo.jpeg
Artrix Lilmon.png
Artrix Cubox.jpeg
Artrix Fitty.jpeg
I have had horrible experience with vapes and such. I liked your pods once I bought distillate to fill. I have stopped spending money on these devices as they don't live up to hype, don't work very long, or are just a pita. I would love a device that works well. I dont make my own distillates yet so the other products aren't really of interest to me to be honest. I'm sure I won't get the likes to win but dabgo would be amazing. Congrats to those who wins.

Hello folks i never really tried one of these product before even other brands untill Artrix first give away, i made some oil first time ever & was going to smoke it the old school way with hot knives & was too hard on the lungs & received the FITTY & filled a cart & was very impressed with the hits i was getting smooth & big hits, i plan on making oil again this early summer & tried ordring more carts for my FITTY but the shipping costed more than the carts coming from the states into canada so hoping once ARTRIX is a bit more established they will have a canadian outlet, i really liked using the FITTY & would like to try them again & hoping my next batch of oil turns out a bit better 2nd time around as i don't want to buy any concentrates (kinda leary on they different types of ingredients some producers use) the first time i made oil i used 180-190 proff alchohol & was very expensive so searching for a different method atm

20240417_110615.jpg

20240417_110632.jpg

Hey @StoneOtter :welcome:

Apologies for the wait, but I've got some great news! DabGo will be hitting our store just in time for 420! :high-five:

If you or anyone else is eager to try it out ASAP, hop into our GIVEAWAY—we'll have everything set up for you! :theband:

1713440479060.png

Anyone that knows me knows I've long been looking for a solution for a long time! The solution to getting my hand squeezed pure rosen into vape without the process taking over my life! That's pure rosen, no additives whatsoever!

I've tried many ways and for years have not found the Holy Grail of ways to get that done portably and easily! Yes, I can set up a device and have a session that is almost what I'm looking for but it's never perfect. I'm always jumping through a hoop to get that pure vape experience!

1713443909751.png

I'm typically lazy and love the idea of no cleaning especially for gift giving and special times! I can load up some DabGo's with .5 grams and give them away to friends and relatives knowing they will be able to handle what's in store for them! All is a form that looks like it's the size of my thumb! :thanks:

I'm ready to fill one, snap the lid, rip, and leave my old processes behind!

Hey everyone! :circle-of-love:

I’ve already reached out to some friends who joined earlier! Who else is excited to check out our new devices at the Artrix Store?

Don’t miss out! Join us now!!! Can’t wait to hear what you think!!!

Can't believe only 5 people want to try a Dabgo. 5 more up for free. You have 4 days left to get in on this generous offer. Come on people this is a sure win

Can't believe only 5 people want to try a Dabgo. 5 more up for free. You have 4 days left to get in on this generous offer. Come on people this is a sure win
yeah i know right? @Artrix first free sample give away was busy & lots of good reviews & i thought the FITTY worked great if the Dabgo works as good i'll be ordering a box & Fitty carts, they seem reasonably priced for a box of 50 i didn't see a option for a smaller amount though

yeah i know right? @Artrix first free sample give away was busy & lots of good reviews & i thought the FITTY worked great if the Dabgo works as good i'll be ordering a box & Fitty carts, they seem reasonably priced for a box of 50 i didn't see a option for a smaller amount though
I'm kinda surprised too. I was part of @Artrix first promo. I received a Fitty Pod and a couple carts. And as well they sent me 10 Drillor 510 carts to try out!! :thanks: :thumb: @Artrix! I left my honest opinion.. I have since gotten better at loading the carts. At first it was a Comedy Hour trying to load :rofl:. But I have learned the technique and now its much easier..

I have since made an order for a set of 5 more Fitty carts for the Fitty Pod. Because I wanna run some of my Homegrown & Blown Oil in the Fitty Pod & on my 510 battery in the Drillor Carts! I would love to take the Dabgo for a spin around the block for a bit, but still tinkering and liking fore said products! But Hay, @Artrix if y'all wanna send me a Dabgo to try than ya know I'll give ya a review of it!! :roorrip:

I didn’t sign up for this as I don’t think I qualify
I don’t make concentrates yet as I just started growing but, it’s something I for sure want to do. I’ve been buying the disposables from the dispensary but, now that I grow, I’d like to make my own.
Refillable cartridges interest me the most but, that disposable dab pen is intriguing.
The fitty may be a purchase regardless of the giveaway, and the dabgo as well if it could be purchased in smaller quantities.

I didn’t sign up for this as I don’t think I qualify
I don’t make concentrates yet as I just started growing but, it’s something I for sure want to do. I’ve been buying the disposables from the dispensary but, now that I grow, I’d like to make my own.
Refillable cartridges interest me the most but, that disposable dab pen is intriguing.
The fitty may be a purchase regardless of the giveaway, and the dabgo as well if it could be purchased in smaller quantities.
Don't be intimidated. It's easier than You think.

So you don't make your own concentrates yet. 1 gm of concentrate from dispensary, I can usually mix my liquidizer and terps and get 3, 1 gm pen cartridges worth from the 1 gm.

Don't be intimidated. It's easier than You think.

So you don't make your own concentrates yet. 1 gm of concentrate from dispensary, I can usually mix my liquidizer and terps and get 3, 1 gm pen cartridges worth from the 1 gm.
Will be picking your brain shortly. Just picked up two grams of each melonberry hybrid butter and airheads hybrid butter. One of them if for rig use the other is for concentrate creation.

Back
Top Bottom