Artrix Giveaway & Product Experience Program - Free Vapes Await!

What is the "liquidizer" made of ?

:Namaste:

What is the "liquidizer" made of ?

My Terps USA, 710 liquidizer contains the following:
PG(propylene glycol), PEG 200, PEG 400, and all natural terpenes.

In my brief search of liquidizers, all contain PG.

Cart making CG 2024 (10).JPG

More than a few years ago I was trying to get RSO-CCO-CO to work in a vap pen. Like you gwhunran, I was directed toward PG as the main thinner. I couldn't keep them mixed well enough and gave up the effort. That left me with a big bottle of "food grade" PG. Maybe 8 years ago.
A month ago I knocked that "food grade" PG bottle off the table, the lid blew off of the plastic bottle, and PG shot out in a wide large puddle. I managed to find and clean up most of it.....
What I didn't find and clean up, my dog did.....
Thank God that a lot of praying, pain, anxiety, and money....saved her life.
Do you think they have made it safe to inhale, and how does it stay in a homogenous solution ?
Thank you.

Alrighty Artrix! Thanks for fast response!
Got these yesterday and tomorrow I'll start the process of winterizing when my mixing hotplate arrives!
I have some Cherries DubeLee squished and will be bathed in 95% whiskey, then frozen and the nastys (fats and lipids I'm told) seperated to an extent for better workings in the carts.

After I dehydrate the rosen back to original thickness I'll cook it at 140F for a day to set it to a more relaxed state, fill a cart from each type and see how they react to that. Then I'll see if straight up is good or if they need some help with a thinner I have in the freezer. I'll tell you about that when I have it in hand. I tried for the healthiest I could get when I got it. We'll see.
Thank you Artrix!
These are the coolest little vapes ever! I can't wait to fire them up and elevate! 510's too!

More than a few years ago I was trying to get RSO-CCO-CO to work in a vap pen. Like you gwhunran, I was directed toward PG as the main thinner. I couldn't keep them mixed well enough and gave up the effort. That left me with a big bottle of "food grade" PG. Maybe 8 years ago.
A month ago I knocked that "food grade" PG bottle off the table, the lid blew off of the plastic bottle, and PG shot out in a wide large puddle. I managed to find and clean up most of it.....
Do you think they have made it safe to inhale, and how does it stay in a homogenous solution ?
Thank you.

PG (or any suspending agents i’ve used) are mixed with PEG… I’d suggest you do some reading dude. It’s all out there's :)
Both FDA approved.
Also, Carcinogens in theproducts are not released until approximately 430f…
((stays below the 430f carcinogenic phase of PEG.
Which is by all practical matters still very low VS ignition (flame) 900-1200f of dry herb which produces tar & carcinogenics.))
3.7 V setting on a pen battery is under 400°f, well below 430f.
Not only that, the carcinogen level I believe was 100 times less than your average cigarette.

I use the QWET method to make my oil & vapes well without any suspending agents… I will use some flavoring Terps occasionally
(MCT, VG, PG PEG, etc or Terps)

Good Articles to read:
  1. “Cannabis Oil QWET Extraction Battle Of The Wash: Dryice VS The Freezer “
  2. Super Cooled QWET Wash For Cannabis Extraction Using Dryice
  3. Your Guide To Supercritical Extraction
  4. Your Guide To Ethanol Extraction Biology Brief
The Evolution of Ethanol Extraction Methods in Cannabis
April 16, 2021
ByLo Friesen

1. Good article: How to Winterize Rosin: A Complete Guide video & article by John Brown (Uses a .22u syringe for filter final filtering)
  2. Proper Cannabis Filtration – ErtelAlsop. -Article Excerpt. For butane, propane, or CO2 solvents, the next step is winterization, or freezing for solvent removal. When extracting with cold ethanol, winterization “”is not necessary””” due to the extremely “”low temperatures””, not allowing fats/waxes & chlorophyll from being pulled of the herb during the critical cold soaking process).
  3. What To Look For When Buying Cannabis Oil Vape Pen Cartridges. by Steven Bennett, Ph.D.
🎶😎😤🤪🎶

Have you done dry ice winterization Birdies?
No, I have not used the dry ice for Winterization …from an article I believe I just posted it takes about 3 to 4 hours @ -40f or colder to get the waxes/fats to coagulate so you can remove the good stuff & leave the undesirables…
I don’t make Rosin so I don’t winterize (the one time I did winterize it worked well, kept it in the freezer for three days, I was ccleaning out room temperature Hash Oil that I made for a study comparison to the QWET method.

Note
((
The difference between normal room temperature 72f extraction versus super chilled QWET extraction is about

6.5-7 Gr VS

4-4.5 Gr, thus you’ve eliminated 2.5 Gr by weight 30-35% of undesirables…! ;) ))

Thanks for all that effort and information Birdies. Appreciate you. :thanks:

Thank you.

I don't know if it's safe or not. :hmmmm: It's used in a lot of products but most use doesn't involve vaporizing and inhaling it. :rolleyes: I believe it's used in all the non cannabis vape juice (nicotine). My main desire for a vape pen with reliable refillable cartridges is for stealth medicine delivery. For when I have to be in a place where smoking is just not possible or riding in vehicle on a trip.:)

No, I have not used the dry ice for Winterization …from an article I believe I just posted it takes about 3 to 4 hours @ -40f or colder to get the waxes/fats to coagulate so you can remove the good stuff & leave the undesirables…
I don’t make Rosin so I don’t winterize (the one time I did winterize it worked well, kept it in the freezer for three days, I was ccleaning out room temperature Hash Oil that I made for a study comparison to the QWET method.

Note
((
The difference between normal room temperature 72f extraction versus super chilled QWET extraction is about

6.5-7 Gr VS

4-4.5 Gr, thus you’ve eliminated 2.5 Gr by weight 30-35% of undesirables…! ;) ))
That's great information Birdies thanks! The weight difference says a lot huh? I'm going for it this run. Looks like I should make some more rosen to make up for the loss! :high-five:

Got my Fitty & other carts Thanks @Artrix and as a first time this style vape user the carts where easy to fill I put in some home made oil thinned out a bit & was still pretty thick & let sit over night & tried the next day & have to admit i got one hell of a pull & was pretty tasty, good job @Artrix & i had a issue at first it wouldn't work & messaged Artrix & they replied back quickly & helped solved the issue (great customer service, pretty slick machine & fits in the pocket nice & will come in handy for those quick descreet hits & will use this product again Thanks again @Artrix

20240207_092536.jpg

Thanks for the opportunity to try out your merchandise. So I had to concede and sent a pod and couple carts to a buddy and he filled them for me lol. He did tell me that they seemed very well made and both were easy to fill.
The pod has been pretty great to carry in pocket through out the day and stays charged through the day. The carts pull nice and smoke good. Very nice products and look forward to see what else you guys come up with. Cheers!

I'm getting close!
Got my rosen winterized.
First mixed 10 to 1 with 95% whiskey
Then frozen with dry ice for 4 hours.
Then thawed and pushed through a .22um syringe filter to get some nice amber fluid to dehydrate. It's taking forever at 145F with a magnetic stirrer going. I have the time.
I'm getting all jiggy knowing these carts will be the best ones to date! Pretty sure later today will be the time! :party:

It stirred and stirred until it cavitated or seemed that way. I took the stirrer out and raised the temp a little over 170 where alcohol boils and sat and watched the alcohol boil off. When it stopped , so did I.

I ended up with around 5 ml of winterized rosen. The cleanest I've ever put in a cart!
In that went 60 drops of another sponsor's, Peak, Viscosity booster. 30 drops first then let cool to room temp, then another 30 drops to loosen it up just right.

Peak Terpene’s Viscosity Booster​

Peak Terpene’s Viscosity Booster is used as a diluent use to liquify solid concentrates and thin out high viscosity oils. It’s best used when you’re taking a thick concentrate, like wax for example, and making it thin enough to be atomized in a cartridge chamber. Many California extraction companies rely on our diluents to control the doses of their products and to liquefy solid concentrates into liquids that can be used in cartridges.
Viscosity Booster is a low-viscosity diluent that harnesses the power of terpenes. It’s nearly flavorless and made with all-natural 100% organic ingredients. You won’t find any mineral oil, Vitamin E, VG, PG, or PEG in this products. Best of all, it can enhance the overall experience by allowing for smoother hits with larger clouds.

I have 2 Fitty carts and 3 Drillor carts filled up nicely having their 4 hour sit as I sit unable to think of anything else but taking a sweet long hit from a Fitty first, then a Drillor! I'm a testing fool tonight! Back then!

:woohoo: Well I got sooooo high yesterday!

These Fitty units are the coolest little things! I hit it for giant clouds all last night and stayed at a level of Zoot (Hi @Grand Daddy Black ) only found at the highest of test vaping!:cheesygrinsmiley: Taste started out perfectly orangey like my e-nail would be. Oh yeah! I'm on my way to the bottom of this one!

Since the Artrix site directed us to try to use a cart up in two weeks I decided to not open the 510 Drillor and work both styles simultaneously.

I'm on the edge of being finished with the oil in this Drillor! One or two more days of sesh's and it's wrap! I'm so happy I had to say so!
Whatever Artrix did to advance technology in these carts really worked! Using the recipe I described earlier this cart has been giving me great orange taste with every hit! That's without added terps! :bravo:

I can hardly wait for my next run! Plans are to squish triple the amount and lightly cook it @ 140f for one or two days to naturally thin it before I consider adding anything else. Cutting down or out viscosity add ins is next! As close to pure rosen is the goal.

Hehe, I consider myself a flower lover. Testing this baby while watching my wife load and unload her flower vape gave me a sense of being on vacation! This is too strong for her most days. She'd be busy, I'd be hittin this mind bending tool of mass inebriation and be in my happy place before here oven was warmed up! :cheesygrinsmiley: :woohoo: I don't mind that for a while.

Massive thanks to everyone who's jumped in and shared their thoughts on our products! For those who've slid into our DMs for a product review, your packages are all sent – can't wait to see your reviews light up this thread!
:bravo:
And HEYYY, it's not too late – the Giveaway Party is still on! Anyone else itching to try out our carts and pod systems? Just hit us up right here. We're all about getting those products to you pronto!
:cheer:
Remember, the reviews that gather the most likes here have a shot at winning full-price coupons from our store for an entire year!!! So, let's get those conversations started. Don't miss out!!!
:high-five:

Good morning Artrix, :) I am enjoying using your cartridges, they are very well made and work flawlessly.:) I would be interested in testing your pod system, and reviewing it too if there are extras to share. :) Don't want to deny anyone that has tried neither.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom