Artrix Vaping Products Unleashed! Get Ready For A Blast Of Sales And Campaigns!

Artrix

420 Sponsor
Hey 420 Magazine Fam! 🌟

We're Artrix – where mind-blowing cannabis vape hardware meets our wild ambition to shake up the vaping scene! Buckle up for a ride filled with innovation and constant improvement!

🌐 Online Store Grand Opening Just Around the Corner!
Get set for an immersive joyride! Our online store is on the verge of dropping, packed with products designed to elevate your cannabis game.

🔥 Sneak Peek – Trending Products:
Eager for a sneak peek? Feast your eyes on our trending products – from sleek vapes to cutting-edge dab pens. It's a haven for every cannabis enthusiast out there!

🎉 Upcoming Campaigns and Big Sales!
Hold onto your hats! We're cooking up some crazy campaigns and exclusive sales. Be the hero of this adventure – your feedback and enthusiasm fuel the Artrix revolution.

Ready to turn this journey into an epic saga? 🌿💨 Let the good times roll, and let's make waves together!

My name is Estrella, I will be here to answer all questions and post discounts and special campaigns!!
Explore more: Artrix:Cannabis Hardware, Marketing, Strategy.

420配图全家福.jpeg

Welcome Artrix!

I was looking at your Dabgo and am wondering what "disposable format means?
Can I scoop some rosen and smear it in the DabGo for a vape sesh? Is a cartridge involved?
Can't wait for your store to open!

"DabGo makes it easy for users to enjoy premium cannabis vape in the simplest way possible, suitable for use anywhere and anytime. DabGo by Artrix is now available in a 0.5g disposable dab pen format"

Welcome Artrix!

I was looking at your Dabgo and am wondering what "disposable format means?
Can I scoop some rosen and smear it in the DabGo for a vape sesh? Is a cartridge involved?
Can't wait for your store to open!

"DabGo makes it easy for users to enjoy premium cannabis vape in the simplest way possible, suitable for use anywhere and anytime. DabGo by Artrix is now available in a 0.5g disposable dab pen format"
Hello StoneOtter!

Thank you!

DabGo is Artrix's groundbreaking 2-in-1 innovation, seamlessly integrating disposable and dab devices. No more cleaning, filling, or adjustments – just press it, dab it, and enjoy the simplicity!

It stands out as the easiest-to-use dab pen on the market! Match your concentrates – whether wax, shatter, budder, or live resin/rosin – DabGo is your versatile companion. Filling is a breeze with both automatic oil injection equipment and manual options. Place your concentrates in the spacious ceramic bowl, snap in the window lid, and ENJOY – an efficient process with no cleaning or maintenance.

Check the instructions below and I'll post a detailed intro for DabGo later here!

dabgo instruction.png

🚀 Introducing Artrix DabGo - The Game-Changing Disposable Dab Pen!

Bid farewell to the complexities of cleaning and adjustments – with DabGo, it’s as simple as press, dab, and enjoy!

Navigating the intricacies of cannabis concentrates can be challenging. Meet DabGo – the revolutionary disposable dab pen designed for a seamless dabbing experience. With expanded oil filling space, a snap-in design, and button activation, DabGo redefines how you enjoy concentrates.

But it doesn’t stop there – DabGo is your ultimate travel companion. Whether at home or on adventures, its sleek design slips into your pocket seamlessly, eliminating storage concerns and leak worries.

🔥Key Features of DabGo:
  • Effortless Enjoyment: Press, dab, and enjoy without the fuss.
  • Ample Oil Filling Space: More space, more dabbing pleasure.
  • Snap-In Design: Easy, secure, and mess-free.
  • Convex Lens Design: Observe the sticky granular texture of the concentrate and savor it all.
  • SegmHeat™ Ceramic Vaporizing Tech: Consistent and flavorful experience.
  • 0.5mL Tank Volume: More options coming soon!

:love: My name is Estrella, and I’m happy to answer any question about DabGo and all our products!!

dabgo1.jpeg

dabgo2.jpeg

dabgo3.jpeg

herb.png

After reading on your site a little more I came down from the clouds and see you're targeting the more commercial "fill and sell" market. I may understand what your disposable may mean now but please tell us more? I'm intrigued with this one! Not necessarily the disposable part but all the rest!

I hope to buy them empty for us to fill as well!

Vaping pure rosen with relative ease is something we thirst for! The units I use today need cleaning daily or will either fail or have poor performance. The bane of rosen squishers!

More info and opportunity please Estrella?

Hi Estrella, do you have some working videos of this unit? I'd love to see the experience happening! You know we've been waiting for a wax/rosen vape that is truly portable and easy to clean! How can I be one of the first to get one?

Hey StoneOtter:love:

Check out our DabGo video here:

We're reaching out to various platforms and individuals for DabGo reviews. Also, we're gearing up for a Product Experience Program on 420Magazine, inviting folks here to try and review our innovative products. Interested? :bravo:

After reading on your site a little more I came down from the clouds and see you're targeting the more commercial "fill and sell" market. I may understand what your disposable may mean now but please tell us more? I'm intrigued with this one! Not necessarily the disposable part but all the rest!

I hope to buy them empty for us to fill as well!

Vaping pure rosen with relative ease is something we thirst for! The units I use today need cleaning daily or will either fail or have poor performance. The bane of rosen squishers!

More info and opportunity please Estrella?

I'm so happy you're interested in our products!!!:thumb:

Here's some more detailed info for DabGo:theband:

Our online store is opening very soon and you can get DabGo directly there:high-five:

DabGo Info.jpeg

Hey StoneOtter:love:

Check out our DabGo video here:

We're reaching out to various platforms and individuals for DabGo reviews. Also, we're gearing up for a Product Experience Program on 420Magazine, inviting folks here to try and review our innovative products. Interested? :bravo:
I'm squished, and ready to load and lock covers Atrix! Yes I'd love to help with a good test period and review! I've been actively searching for the best ways to vape my rosen without any additions at all and this looks just like what I've been dreaming of! I'm ready when you are! Thanks! And thank you for seeing the need and creating this very wanted device!

I'm squished, and ready to load and lock covers Atrix! Yes I'd love to help with a good test period and review! I've been actively searching for the best ways to vape my rosen without any additions at all and this looks just like what I've been dreaming of! I'm ready when you are! Thanks! And thank you for seeing the need and creating this very wanted device!
Thank you!!:love:

I'll show more our innovative products here and we'll let you know when the product experience program is up!! Stay tuned :theband:

🌈 ArtrixDemo - The World's Smallest Weed Vape! ☀️

Embark on a groundbreaking era of cannabis vape sampling with ArtrixDemo – the smallest and mightiest cannabis vape in the industry. Brace yourself for awe as this ultra-mini, ultra-lightweight champ boasts a 0.1ml tank volume and a feather-light 7.6g weight. In just 7 puffs, Demo redefines the cannabis vaporization experience.

🔍 Key Features of ArtrixDemo:
  • Compact Powerhouse: Size doesn't matter – Demo packs a punch with a 0.1ml capacity and top-tier heating performance.
  • Unmatched Experience: Elevate your vaping journey within just 7 puffs.
  • Consumer-Centric Design: Meticulously crafted to fulfill your fundamental needs – ease of use, flavor, discreetness, and portability.
  • Market Expansion Facilitator: Breaking barriers for trying new cannabis concentrate products and reducing market expansion costs for businesses.
🎥 Check out the video of Demo here:

Hey, I'm Estrella, your Artrix guide! 🌟 Any questions about Demo or other Artrix products? Fire away!

Demo1.jpg

Demo2.jpg

🔧 Drillor - Elevate Your Vaping Experience! 🔩

Hey 420Magazine Fam! 🌿

If you're on a quest to elevate your vaping experience, look no further than Artrix's 510 Cartridge Drillor!!

🚀 What's the Buzz with Drillor? Drillor is all about precision and performance. The 510 Cartridge is like the superhero cape for your vape game – meticulously crafted to deliver a seamless vaping experience, whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting your journey.

🔩 Key Features of Drillor 510 Cartridge:

Chewable Mouthpiece:
Tender touch, medical-grade silicone, perfect grip.

Precision and Confidence: Scale mark for precise fills.

Seamless Fill, Smooth Glide: Special center post for effortless filling.

Artistic Texture, Effortless Twist: Plated brass anti-slip texture for smooth removal.

🌬️ Experience the Drillor Difference: Drillor 510 Cartridge is more than just a vessel for your favorite extracts; it's a commitment to quality, innovation, and an elevated vaping experience.

🌍 Drillor's Social Equity Program: As the first product project of Artrix’s Social Equity Program, Drillor takes a proactive step towards promoting social justice and inclusivity in the cannabis industry. By giving away 100,000 units to cannabis businesses in need, Artrix aims to foster a more equitable and diverse future for the entire vaping community.

🔗 Explore Drillor 510 Cartridge with YouTuber Seby G: Watch Here!

Ready to level up your vaping game? Our store is opening soon – stay tuned and join us as we take vaping to new heights! 💨

My name is Estrella. If you have any question about Drillor and other products from us, feel free to chat here!! :high-five:

510Drillor.png

🌿 Fitty - Small Size, Big Thrills! 💨

Hey 420 Fam! 🌟

Seeking something fresh and exciting? Fitty delivers size-for-size compatibility and an unparalleled vaping experience!

🚀 What's Fitty All About?
Smooth and user-friendly, the Fitty pod-system offers a perfect fit for any size, boasts impressive vaporizing capabilities, and ensures a long-lasting battery life. It's not just visually stunning; it's a flexible powerhouse designed to adapt seamlessly to your vaping needs.

🍃 Key Features of Fitty:
  • Pod Swapping Made Easy: Enjoy limitless flavors with Fitty's size-for-size compatibility, allowing cost-free pod replacements.
  • Pocket-Friendly Portability: Slip Fitty into your pocket effortlessly. With front LEDs and stylish alloy finishing, customize your pod system to match your unique style.
  • Smooth In and Out: Experience smooth draws with Fitty's ergonomic streamlined mouthpiece design and dual-pathway air channel structure.

🌬️ Experience the Fitty Vibe:
Fitty isn't just a vape; it's a lifestyle upgrade. Whether you're unwinding at home, hiking outdoors, or chilling with friends, Fitty adapts to your vibe.

🌍 Fitty's Pledge to Sustainability:
At Artrix, we're all about the planet. Fitty joins our commitment to sustainability, featuring eco-friendly materials and packaging.

Ready to make the switch? Fitty is ready to be your vaping companion! Questions about Fitty or other Artrix products? Drop me a line – I'm here to help! 💨

Fitty.png

Hey Everyone! 🎉

Guess what? The Artrix Store is gearing up to open real soon! 🌟 We're beyond excited!

We'd love for you to join in and review some of our top sellers, like the sleek Fitty pod system and the game-changing 510 cartridge Drillor!

If you're pumped to be a part of this, leave a like here and shout out! 🚀 Let's make this journey even more exciting together!!!

Looking forward to having more friends on board! 🌿💨

Back
Top Bottom