Artrix Giveaway & Product Experience Program - Free Vapes Await!

Good morning Artrix, :) I am enjoying using your cartridges, they are very well made and work flawlessly.:) I would be interested in testing your pod system, and reviewing it too if there are extras to share. :) Don't want to deny anyone that has tried neither.:rolleyes:

Absolutely!!! We've still got a limited stock of pod systems and 510 cartridges ready to go!! Take a peek at your DMs, and I'll start getting everything set up for you!!! :high-five:

Hey everyone :hug:

Just a quick update - all the giveaway goodies for our review program participants have been shipped out! We're eagerly waiting to hear what you all think, but noticed some of you haven't shared your feedback yet. We're super excited to hear your thoughts, experiences, and even suggestions for improvement on our devices:laughtwo:

If there's anything on your mind, don't hesitate to let us know. Peace and love :circle-of-love:

My Terps USA, 710 liquidizer contains the following:
PG(propylene glycol), PEG 200, PEG 400, and all natural terpenes.

In my brief search of liquidizers, all contain PG.

Cart making CG 2024 (10).JPG
Isn’t propylene glycol in antifreeze? CL🍀

Isn’t propylene glycol in antifreeze? CL🍀
Nah, I thought that too before I looked it up.

The active ingredient in antifreeze is ethylene glycol. The characteristic sweet taste of this compound makes it attractive to small animals. Ethylene glycol is metabolized in the liver by alcohol dehydrogenase to glycolic acid and then to oxalate.

Good morning Artrix, :)
Sharing some experiences with the Artrix Cartridges:

I don't use the vape a lot. It's mainly for those times when smoking is not possible or practical.:hmmmm: Well,
a couple of weeks ago it became a necessity. :oops: The wife ended up going to the emergency room and had surgery that night. I spent the better part of the next week at the hospital with her.:love:
It became necessary for me to use the vape pen almost exclusively for about a week.:) It worked flawlessly and I was able to "get a little meds in me", surreptitiously while in places where it's verboten. :)

I was able to stay comfortably medicated while away from the comforts of home.:)
Thank you Artrix:volcano-smiley:

The active ingredient in antifreeze is ethylene glycol. The characteristic sweet taste of this compound makes it attractive to small animals. Ethylene glycol is metabolized in the liver by alcohol dehydrogenase to glycolic acid and then to oxalate.
This is what I found. CL🍀

IMG_4624.jpeg

Good Morning everyone. :) I received the Artrix Fitty kit yesterday and it just so happened that I had some juice from the Colombian Gold rosin ready to go.:cheesygrinsmiley:

This is an impressive little vape.:love::oops: Perfect for carrying in the pocket, very small as seen in the pictures below. :) It hits easy and puts out impressive clouds of vape.:):volcano-smiley: I'm all set for any traveling where stealth is required.😎 The tank holds about a gram and the kit comes with two empty tanks, one rechargeable battery and two tops.:)
I'll say it again this thing is really small.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Artrix Fitty (1)2.JPG

Artrix Fitty box as it arrives sealed in plastic.

Artrix Fitty (2)2.JPG

Artrix Fitty. What comes in the box.

Artrix Fitty (3)2.JPG

Artrix Fitty. Getting ready to load one up.

Artrix Fitty (4)2.JPG

Artrix Fitty. Just loaded one up. Playing around with removing background.

Artrix Fitty (5)3.JPG

Artrix Fitty. Another with the background removed. The cart inserted into battery. It pops in with a magnetic connection.

Artrix Fitty (6)2.JPG

Artrix Fitty. Vape with cap installed.:) Very easy to fill and produces vape in great quantities.:volcano-smiley: Don't let the size fool you.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Artrix!:love:

Massive thanks to everyone who's jumped in and shared their thoughts on our products! For those who've slid into our DMs for a product review, your packages are all sent – can't wait to see your reviews light up this thread!
:bravo:
And HEYYY, it's not too late – the Giveaway Party is still on! Anyone else itching to try out our carts and pod systems? Just hit us up right here. We're all about getting those products to you pronto!
:cheer:
Remember, the reviews that gather the most likes here have a shot at winning full-price coupons from our store for an entire year!!! So, let's get those conversations started. Don't miss out!!!
:high-five:
Well I know it's a couple weeks later. But is the chance to try and review still on? I'm In and I would love to try your product with some of my homemade shatter!! It would be my Pleasure to do a review.

How can you Liquefy BHO Shatter, without Any other Un Natural liquifier. Is there an Organic liquifier? The only reason I ask is for the health of the Lung's that would be ingesting it.

I could just heat up my BHO till melting point, like some of the other folks mentioned. But will it work just that way with this atomizer?

How can you Liquefy BHO Shatter, without Any other Un Natural liquifier. Is there an Organic liquifier? The only reason I ask is for the health of the Lung's that would be ingesting it.

I could just heat up my BHO till melting point, like some of the other folks mentioned. But will it work just that way with this atomizer?
I really couldn't say as I've only made rosin juice and you need the juice to fall into a range of viscosity, to work well.
Some have done it without, but I've never heard how it works,

When I make it, :) the rosin even using liquidizer, hardens back up at room temperature,:oops: until I repeat the adding of a few drops liquidizer, stirring, and letting it cool back off to room temperature. It's not ready until I return to cold rosin and find it the right viscosity to go into the blunt tip syringe to fill the cartridge.:)

Winterization -
10 grams of Cherry Cola rosin dissolved into 1/3cup of 190proof grain alcohol. Even at room temp you can see the waxes coagulating. After 3 days in the deep freezer, it'll be ready to filter thru a stainless coffee filter, and reduce down to vape liquid. If it's still a little thick after the process, I'll decarb it to get the final viscosity.

20240323_235131.jpg

20240323_235435.jpg

Winterization -
10 grams of Cherry Cola rosin dissolved into 1/3cup of 190proof grain alcohol. Even at room temp you can see the waxes coagulating. After 3 days in the deep freezer, it'll be ready to filter thru a stainless coffee filter, and reduce down to vape liquid. If it's still a little thick after the process, I'll decarb it to get the final viscosity.

20240323_235131.jpg

20240323_235435.jpg
Looking good Red!

@Artrix I'm going to order a couple Fittys and maybe that mini, but I wanted to try the Dabgo as well... I see it's sold out, but is it really $339? Or is that a "don't put this in your cart because its sold out" price?

@Artrix I'm going to order a couple Fittys and maybe that mini, but I wanted to try the Dabgo as well... I see it's sold out, but is it really $339? Or is that a "don't put this in your cart because its sold out" price?

Hey there! :high-five:
Just to clear things up, $339 gets you 50 pcs of DabGo - sorry for any confusion, and thanks for pointing that out! We're updating the info to make it super clear for everyone.
Heads up, DabGo isn't in our store just yet, but it's coming real soon!! Your interest means a lot to us! :cheer:Plus, we've got a DabGo giveaway lined up for next month, just in time for 420! :hug:If you're eager to try DabGo firsthand, keep an eye on our updates here!!!

Well I know it's a couple weeks later. But is the chance to try and review still on? I'm In and I would love to try your product with some of my homemade shatter!! It would be my Pleasure to do a review.
Hey!:circle-of-love:

Awesome, welcome to join! Just drop us a message with your address, and we'll get those products out to you for review pronto. Can't wait to see what you think!!!

Good Morning everyone. :) I received the Artrix Fitty kit yesterday and it just so happened that I had some juice from the Colombian Gold rosin ready to go.:cheesygrinsmiley:

This is an impressive little vape.:love::oops: Perfect for carrying in the pocket, very small as seen in the pictures below. :) It hits easy and puts out impressive clouds of vape.:):volcano-smiley: I'm all set for any traveling where stealth is required.😎 The tank holds about a gram and the kit comes with two empty tanks, one rechargeable battery and two tops.:)
I'll say it again this thing is really small.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Artrix Fitty (1)2.JPG

Artrix Fitty box as it arrives sealed in plastic.

Artrix Fitty (2)2.JPG

Artrix Fitty. What comes in the box.

Artrix Fitty (3)2.JPG

Artrix Fitty. Getting ready to load one up.

Artrix Fitty (4)2.JPG

Artrix Fitty. Just loaded one up. Playing around with removing background.

Artrix Fitty (5)3.JPG

Artrix Fitty. Another with the background removed. The cart inserted into battery. It pops in with a magnetic connection.

Artrix Fitty (6)2.JPG

Artrix Fitty. Vape with cap installed.:) Very easy to fill and produces vape in great quantities.:volcano-smiley: Don't let the size fool you.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks Artrix!:love:
Love "Don't let the size fool you" this one can be our new slogan on Fitty!! :laughtwo:

Pics look great!!! Thank you for your true and detailed review!!!:thumb:

Winterization -

20240323_235131.jpg

20240323_235435.jpg
Looking good Red!
Hey there! :high-five:
Just to clear things up, $339 gets you 50 pcs of DabGo - sorry for any confusion, and thanks for pointing that out! We're updating the info to make it super clear for everyone.
Heads up, DabGo isn't in our store just yet, but it's coming real soon!! Your interest means a lot to us! :cheer:Plus, we've got a DabGo giveaway lined up for next month, just in time for 420! :hug:If you're eager to try DabGo firsthand, keep an eye on our updates here!!!
👁️

Back
Top Bottom