The Dude Abides

RedskinnedRhino

I've been a fat man lurking in the canopy for a while now, eyeballing your talent and shiggin your grow styles, so i popped the cherry on my own arbor cube. Got a few candles, a mound of Virginia red clay, and a bean or two from a friend who keeps the faith. Got my cool dude shades on and my hat turned around backwards, channeling my inner hipster-dad vibes into these ladies of the light. I'm 21 days in on the first go-round, and after digging out of a dark green nitro-tox, my hunnies are racing for box-dominance. I'm all alone here in my copa-cabanna though, no grow circle to beat the drums and talk about my irresponsible nute program with... so here i am, pouring my bong out to you folks, looking for a friend in the grow game who doesn't require long windy walks and birthday cards to stay up on things.

Two very temperamental ladies.

20220206_225838.jpg

20220206_225835.jpg

My life is topsy turvy, a big let down for anyone wanting consistency, but i got the equipment for a decent picto-graph. Once i can destress enough to stop twitching, I'll write my name on the journal wall. Who knows, my bumbling might be amusing enough to gain a few spectators. If i find a clever second i might even think up a tag line to follow my speak. You boys are the tits, i feel real welcome.

Bag seeds by the by, my first dirt farm, twin spider farmer sf1000 lights, random nutes and potions of no design or reason, grown in a box within a box inside a garage. (Pics on the setup later)

I've been a fat man lurking in the canopy for a while now, eyeballing your talent and shiggin your grow styles, so i popped the cherry on my own arbor cube. Got a few candles, a mound of Virginia red clay, and a bean or two from a friend who keeps the faith. Got my cool dude shades on and my hat turned around backwards, channeling my inner hipster-dad vibes into these ladies of the light. I'm 21 days in on the first go-round, and after digging out of a dark green nitro-tox, my hunnies are racing for box-dominance. I'm all alone here in my copa-cabanna though, no grow circle to beat the drums and talk about my irresponsible nute program with... so here i am, pouring my bong out to you folks, looking for a friend in the grow game who doesn't require long windy walks and birthday cards to stay up on things.
Hey Red hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Looks like you have fans already. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Welcome Rhino from another fairly new member here. Always like seeing pictures of other people's plants and amazed at the diversity in size, shape and color variability.

So far only an outside grower but looking forward to starting about 15 in another month for the 2022 garden. This year only had Bubblegum and Big Bud but amazed at the potency and taste. I have never purchased any from a dispensary but after reading of many people's comments here homegrown is superior as we know how it was cultivated and cured.

outside is crappy where i live now. gets too cold. on the upside the guys that do get piles of product and knock it down for great concentrates. it's a lot of work though. most do indoor only now.

Guess I'll roll me a spliff, pour me a White Russian, and follow along.

black russians are delicious and get home faster :cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome to 420 Reds!

Those "temperamental" plants look kind of happy to these old eyes!

Looking forward! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom