Hurricane Warning: ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro - Category 5 Grow

category-5-header-image.jpg

Aloha and welcome everyone. Thanks for joining us on this small scale 2'x2' grow of Category 5 by In-House Genetics sponsored by VIPARSPECTRA. It's hurricane season here in Hawaii so this strain seemed appropriate. Lets have some fun and grow some chronic.

GROW DETAILS:

THE LIGHT:
VIPARSPECTRA XS1500 PRO
@ViparSpectra #Viparspectra #XS1500PRO

light info.png

FEATURES:
1. OPTICAL LENSES DESIGN DIMMABLE LED GROW LIGHT

VIPARSPECTRA 2023 new arrival XS1500 Pro grow light has optical lenses design that ensures more concentrated light and less light loss to achieve the most uniform PPFD for optimal photosynthesis and growth, ensuring plants absorb balanced PPFD in each corner, enhancing balanced growth for healthier growth and higher yields.

2. DIMMING DAISY CHAIN GROW LIGHTS
The dimming daisy chain feature allows you to connect up to 20pcs XS1500 Pro for unified dimming, especially beneficial for your commercial growing, horizontal and vertical farming, greenhouse planting and hydroponics, etc. The external dimmer give you the flexibility to manipulate light levels for perfect growth performance at all stages.

3. OPTIMIZED SPECTRUM & SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION
Consists of 660nm red light, 3000K 5000K white light, and 730nm Infrared (IR) light, emits a wide waveband to provide plants in all stages from veg to flower with everything they need in the natural sunlight. Silent fan-less design. The large areas of solid aluminum heat-sinks is essential for heat dissipation while ensuring a long lifespan.

4. LOWER RUNNING COST GROW LIGHT FIXTURE
Consumes only 150W compared to traditional 250W HPS/MH! Perfect for 3x3 ft vegetative coverage and 2x2 ft flowering coverage. 2pcs XS1500 Pro fixtures are prefect for 4X2 ft grow tent. Remember to properly adjust the brightness accordingly to your plants desired level for optimal growth.

GET THE LIGHT:
light.jpg

BUY VIPARSPECTRA XS1500 PRO

THE TENT:
VIPARSPECTRA 2'x2'x4' TENT
@ViparSpectra #Viparspectra

tent.jpg
tent2.jpg
tent3.jpg
tent4.jpg

FEATURES:
  • 【High Quality】The VIPARSPECTRA grow tent blocks light from escaping. The tear- proof canvas with heavy-duty zippers and double stitching ensure durability and long-lasting use. It is also lined with reflective mylar to boost the intensity of your grow tent set up.
  • 【Good Design】 Multiple vents to accommodate fans and filter, ducting rectangle window with mesh to keep dust and insects out, better ventilation. Updated the zippers and make it easily open and close. Removable mylar floor tray easy to clean. Strong metal poles and solid metal corner connectors that will uphold your grow tent's frame and lock your structure securely in place.
  • 【Observation Window】It is a view sealed window with transparent plastic and removable cover. Easy-View window on the front side of door makes it easy and comfortable to take a peek inside and observe plant growth.
  • 【Quick Tool-Free Installation】 Easy to assemble and use even if you've never done something like this before. No tools needed.
  • 【Worry-Free Warranty】 30-day money back guarantee hassle free. If you have any questions and problems, please feel free to contact us via Amazon message, we will provide a satisfactory reply for you.

THE GENETICS:
Genetics:
(SLURRICANE #12 x SLURRICANE #23)
Breeder: In House Genetics
Other Info: Can't find much else about this strain.

16661-6967-slurricane-7.jpg
120220127_173552.jpg

METHOD AND FEED:
Semi-Automatic Hempy - Advanced Nutrients
hempy.png

This will be a Semi-Automatic Hempy grow, pumping nutrients into the hempy bucket on a timer; the waste drains out the bottom of the tent into a bucket for easy disposal. Since the tent is small, we are sticking with a single plant in a 1 gallon pot grown in straight perlite. A SCROG net will be installed for training to maximize the canopy development.

The goal is 6-8 oz's from the 2'x2'. It will be a learning experience for me as the smallest grow I've ever attempted.

We also have a side-story. The Atomic Jelly from my previous attempt at this journal has recovered and is filling out another 2x2. Not sure if I'm going to flower her or use her for seeds and clones.

OTHER INFO:
Cooling:
6" Cloudline intake and exhaust with carbon filters (A/C for the end of flower)
Room Temps: 60-85F
RH of Room: 55-75%
Pests: Kill em with fire.

TAGS (All are welcome):
@jecka @West Hippie @Rexer @Mygirstgrow @Luisdayuso @Paul Squiggle @VetSmoke85 @013 @Gypsy58
@Jungle Joseph @oldmanjj @Mayne @LKABudMan @Buds Buddy @Verbalist @Modest Grower @Thirvnrob
@Dusty Kiefers @Grand Daddy Black @Tkmk @cola @Bill284 @StoneOtter @Farmer @Cola Monster @Phytoplankton
@Scrogdawg @InTheShed @HappyHazmat88 @Tokin Roll @Roy Growin @Weffalo @Azimuth @VetSmoke85
@StoneOtter @Trala @Thirvnrob @Melville Hobbes @Upgrayded74 @ViparSpectra @Jon @VetSmoke85 @FelipeBlu
@Old G @RedskinnedRhino @Krissi Carbone @GainesvilleGreen @bluter ... everyone else.

feed.jpg
Using the same feed schedule as our Melon Fizz hempy grow. The numbers are ml per gallon. We're using the run-off from the Category 5 fertigation to feed the Atomic Jelly mother plant and it seems to be working well. Took some clones no mercy style and a few of them may take.

Hope you're all smoking the dankest out there!

Great intro Braddah!:thumb: I'm in for the ride!🚴‍♂️

feed.jpg
Using the same feed schedule as our Melon Fizz hempy grow. The numbers are ml per gallon. We're using the run-off from the Category 5 fertigation to feed the Atomic Jelly mother plant and it seems to be working well. Took some clones no mercy style and a few of them may take.

Hope you're all smoking the dankest out there!
Chocolate Skunk - haven't managed to finish a bullet yet in about 2 hours
I'd say that's a yes from me

category-5-header-image.jpg

Aloha and welcome everyone. Thanks for joining us on this small scale 2'x2' grow of Category 5 by In-House Genetics sponsored by VIPARSPECTRA. It's hurricane season here in Hawaii so this strain seemed appropriate. Lets have some fun and grow some chronic.

GROW DETAILS:

THE LIGHT:
VIPARSPECTRA XS1500 PRO
@ViparSpectra #Viparspectra #XS1500PRO

light info.png

FEATURES:
1. OPTICAL LENSES DESIGN DIMMABLE LED GROW LIGHT

VIPARSPECTRA 2023 new arrival XS1500 Pro grow light has optical lenses design that ensures more concentrated light and less light loss to achieve the most uniform PPFD for optimal photosynthesis and growth, ensuring plants absorb balanced PPFD in each corner, enhancing balanced growth for healthier growth and higher yields.

2. DIMMING DAISY CHAIN GROW LIGHTS
The dimming daisy chain feature allows you to connect up to 20pcs XS1500 Pro for unified dimming, especially beneficial for your commercial growing, horizontal and vertical farming, greenhouse planting and hydroponics, etc. The external dimmer give you the flexibility to manipulate light levels for perfect growth performance at all stages.

3. OPTIMIZED SPECTRUM & SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION
Consists of 660nm red light, 3000K 5000K white light, and 730nm Infrared (IR) light, emits a wide waveband to provide plants in all stages from veg to flower with everything they need in the natural sunlight. Silent fan-less design. The large areas of solid aluminum heat-sinks is essential for heat dissipation while ensuring a long lifespan.

4. LOWER RUNNING COST GROW LIGHT FIXTURE
Consumes only 150W compared to traditional 250W HPS/MH! Perfect for 3x3 ft vegetative coverage and 2x2 ft flowering coverage. 2pcs XS1500 Pro fixtures are prefect for 4X2 ft grow tent. Remember to properly adjust the brightness accordingly to your plants desired level for optimal growth.

GET THE LIGHT:
light.jpg

BUY VIPARSPECTRA XS1500 PRO

THE TENT:
VIPARSPECTRA 2'x2'x4' TENT
@ViparSpectra #Viparspectra

tent.jpg
tent2.jpg
tent3.jpg
tent4.jpg

FEATURES:
  • 【High Quality】The VIPARSPECTRA grow tent blocks light from escaping. The tear- proof canvas with heavy-duty zippers and double stitching ensure durability and long-lasting use. It is also lined with reflective mylar to boost the intensity of your grow tent set up.
  • 【Good Design】 Multiple vents to accommodate fans and filter, ducting rectangle window with mesh to keep dust and insects out, better ventilation. Updated the zippers and make it easily open and close. Removable mylar floor tray easy to clean. Strong metal poles and solid metal corner connectors that will uphold your grow tent's frame and lock your structure securely in place.
  • 【Observation Window】It is a view sealed window with transparent plastic and removable cover. Easy-View window on the front side of door makes it easy and comfortable to take a peek inside and observe plant growth.
  • 【Quick Tool-Free Installation】 Easy to assemble and use even if you've never done something like this before. No tools needed.
  • 【Worry-Free Warranty】 30-day money back guarantee hassle free. If you have any questions and problems, please feel free to contact us via Amazon message, we will provide a satisfactory reply for you.

THE GENETICS:
Genetics:
(SLURRICANE #12 x SLURRICANE #23)
Breeder: In House Genetics
Other Info: Can't find much else about this strain.

16661-6967-slurricane-7.jpg
120220127_173552.jpg

METHOD AND FEED:
Semi-Automatic Hempy - Advanced Nutrients
hempy.png

This will be a Semi-Automatic Hempy grow, pumping nutrients into the hempy bucket on a timer; the waste drains out the bottom of the tent into a bucket for easy disposal. Since the tent is small, we are sticking with a single plant in a 1 gallon pot grown in straight perlite. A SCROG net will be installed for training to maximize the canopy development.

The goal is 6-8 oz's from the 2'x2'. It will be a learning experience for me as the smallest grow I've ever attempted.

We also have a side-story. The Atomic Jelly from my previous attempt at this journal has recovered and is filling out another 2x2. Not sure if I'm going to flower her or use her for seeds and clones.

OTHER INFO:
Cooling:
6" Cloudline intake and exhaust with carbon filters (A/C for the end of flower)
Room Temps: 60-85F
RH of Room: 55-75%
Pests: Kill em with fire.

TAGS (All are welcome):
@jecka @West Hippie @Rexer @Mygirstgrow @Luisdayuso @Paul Squiggle @VetSmoke85 @013 @Gypsy58
@Jungle Joseph @oldmanjj @Mayne @LKABudMan @Buds Buddy @Verbalist @Modest Grower @Thirvnrob
@Dusty Kiefers @Grand Daddy Black @Tkmk @cola @Bill284 @StoneOtter @Farmer @Cola Monster @Phytoplankton
@Scrogdawg @InTheShed @HappyHazmat88 @Tokin Roll @Roy Growin @Weffalo @Azimuth @VetSmoke85
@StoneOtter @Trala @Thirvnrob @Melville Hobbes @Upgrayded74 @ViparSpectra @Jon @VetSmoke85 @FelipeBlu
@Old G @RedskinnedRhino @Krissi Carbone @GainesvilleGreen @bluter ... everyone else.
Thanks Amigo. :thanks::high-five:
Hope your doing well.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

category 5.jpg
atomic jelly.jpg

Alrighty then! Here we go. It's been SO nice having the watering automated. And when the canopy fills out the net in this little tent, it will be amazing not having to try and get water into the narrow gap.

Currently we have the pump running for 15 seconds, once every 24 hours, and are refilling the 6 gallon reservoir once a week. Haven't had to adjust PH once since switching back over to AN.

The Category 5 started out droopy, just like the atomic jelly, and didn't perk up until she was transplanted into her current 1 gallon container. Her roots seem to have reached the res and she has really taken off over the last few days.

The Atomic Jelly needs a serious trimming about once every 2 weeks or she gets too tall for the tent. She seems pretty happy living on the runoff from the Category 5. I'm tempted to throw my old Mars Hydro TSW2000 in her 2x2, transplant her into a 5 gallon bucket, throw up a scrog net, and switch her to flower.

What do you think my stoner friends? Should I flower her? Reverse a branch and seed her out? Or save her as a clone mommy for my next grow?

It's good to be back. I've missed all of you. We've been busy with an outdoor project and should have some photos of cured nugs from that to show you soon.

Big Love and Aloha
BW

Back
Top Bottom