Addendum 1

Gelato auto 1 smoke report: The first of my two one hitters made me feel alert and I wandered around in the shopping center. I got home and had a second. It's strong. I'm still alert and nice n high. Flavour is strong too. I've said this in my other journal. It smells like tiramisu and something fruity like apricots. Tangy flavour. It's definitely a sativa leaning flower yet there has been no headrush or sense of paranoia, just a bright, alertness with a strong high.

:passitleft:
Might we learn of the breeder's name, the seed company may not be available on this website under the rules? SSgrower Cheers upon completion of an auto grow this was my 1st. with Rick Mosca

Might we learn of the breeder's name, the seed company may not be available on this website under the rules? SSgrower Cheers upon completion of an auto grow this was my 1st. with Rick Mosca
Hi SSg, thank you :) The breeder was Fastbuds and the seeds were supplied by @Herbies Seeds. My second Gelato harvest yielded a far more favourable dry weight at 110g / 3.88 oz.

:)

Thank you Otter. I am keen, but I'm cutting it fine I think. I'll double check with trichome pics now.

Thank you Gee :love:👊

Here are a few pics. No amber yet. No I am not sure about the five days. That is just an indicator I think. I'd prefer to do a full drought if I have the time. What would you do?

The color is really beautiful!
Addendum 1

Gelato auto 1 smoke report: The first of my two one hitters made me feel alert and I wandered around in the shopping center. I got home and had a second. It's strong. I'm still alert and nice n high. Flavour is strong too. I've said this in my other journal. It smells like tiramisu and something fruity like apricots. Tangy flavour. It's definitely a sativa leaning flower yet there has been no headrush or sense of paranoia, just a bright, alertness with a strong high.

:passitleft:
This flavor seems to be more suitable for women.

The color is really beautiful!
Thanks Valerie!
This flavor seems to be more suitable for women.
This confused me Valerie, because I know men who enthusiastically drink pink drinks 😆 🍸🌸

The Gelato has a high THC content and I think the flavour hits the win column and has universal appeal in my view. I just gifted some to a very manly man of the cis type. His grunts inform me that I did good :laugh:

Weighing mine tihs morning is a chore as my electrical scale needed charging. I need a P.O. scale I guess, scale keeps acting weird, I don't trust it. Wish I had a triple beam. Nice haul Carmen! SS
Well Carmen I got 110-115 grams after figuring out what my patients bought and I still hold $300 worth or 70 grams,Cheers on your sweet harvest,SSgrower

Nice haul! 🏋️‍♀️
Thank you Shed. I'm getting better at this autos thing. EDIT - I have a teeny tiny one in my other journal I forgot about! :rofl:
Who don't love a Quarter Pound haul!😎😍. It looks very bright and tasty!👊
Thanks Gee! I'm very high right now after an afternoon of Gelato finished off with a hit of Parmesan. I'm really pleased I have some to last me if the cure continues to go well.
Weighing mine tihs morning is a chore as my electrical scale needed charging. I need a P.O. scale I guess, scale keeps acting weird, I don't trust it. Wish I had a triple beam. Nice haul Carmen! SS
Thank you SS. Did you get the scale charged?
Those buds are beautiful Carmen! Nice heavy grow! Thanks for the smoke report too! Gelato is a good and fun one in my book too!
Thanks Otter :)
Well Carmen I got 110-115 grams after figuring out what my patients bought and I still hold $300 worth or 70 grams,Cheers on your sweet harvest,SSgrower
Thank you and cheers to your sweet harvest too SS 🍻:passitleft:

Thanks Valerie!

This confused me Valerie, because I know men who enthusiastically drink pink drinks 😆 🍸🌸

The Gelato has a high THC content and I think the flavour hits the win column and has universal appeal in my view. I just gifted some to a very manly man of the cis type. His grunts inform me that I did good :laugh:
Ahahaha, my mistake, I thought men preferred a stronger flavor.

Nice harvest Carmen well done .
Thank you Absorber.
Ahahaha, my mistake, I thought men preferred a stronger flavor.
Actually, the Gelato has a nice strong flavour and it is high in thc so it will suit someone who likes the dank, no matter who they are. Incidentally, I bet I could smoke a lot of men under the table 😎 I have a high tolerance from decades of daily use. Anyone? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you Absorber.

Actually, the Gelato has a nice strong flavour and it is high in thc so it will suit someone who likes the dank, no matter who they are. Incidentally, I bet I could smoke a lot of men under the table 😎 I have a high tolerance from decades of daily use. Anyone? :cheesygrinsmiley:
I have some Golden Tiger buds I’ll bet you won’t finish a joint in one sitting. Lmao Hits like a sledgehammer. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have some Golden Tiger buds I’ll bet you won’t finish a joint in one sitting. Lmao Hits like a sledgehammer. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Don't under-estimate me LOL. I grew up on Durban Poison don't forget, and I prefer a pipe to a joint. I prefer the hit I get off glass. Let's go Cap, balls to the wall and let's go! :passitleft:

Don't under-estimate me LOL. I grew up on Durban Poison don't forget, and I prefer a pipe to a joint. I prefer the hit I get off glass. Let's go Cap, balls to the wall and let's go! :passitleft:
Personally I like using my @MagicStone cause it turns bud to vapor. No more inhaling the bad stuff in smoke. I wish I had a way to let you sample some I would love 💕 to hear your thoughts on it. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I smoke 6 j's a day, can I play? SSgrower
Let's go :rofl: (full of bravado, me)
Personally I like using my @MagicStone cause it turns bud to vapor. No more inhaling the bad stuff in smoke. I wish I had a way to let you sample some I would love 💕 to hear your thoughts on it. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I know. It would be nice to be able to offer tasters. I have no idea how I'd respond lol... possibly even pass out :laugh:
I'm in. Magic stones, bongs, pipes or papers.
Yeah chom!
It's just fun to sit and smoke myself stupider now and then! I don't know if I can finish a joint but I'm in!
Hehehe, me too.

I'm passing some early cure Parmesan, which is delicious. :passitleft:
DSC_5996-Edit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom