XS1500 Pro LED Grow Light By ViparSpectra Grows A Bucket Of Clones

POWER UP UPDATE!

Full day of spring here! Yay! These clones have not cared one bit as they get pampered on a warm mat, watered regularly, and getting the proper ppfd of PAR radiation from this beautiful light!
Yesterday I found them happily facing the XS1500 Pro so I switched it to 25%! That came to measure out to around 200 ppfd of PAR. I expect to see them make their moves now!

Wow very pretty! Can the warm mat adjust the temp?

BUCKET O CLONES ON THE RISE UNDER THE VIPAR XS1500 PRO UPDATE!

Hello all, these young ones are making a push for the light already! The Monster is coming out of them and seem to have normal leaves showing. That goes against all of what I've seen. There's supposed to be a period of time where they go all awkward like a teenbager and grow weird and three fingered leaves. It's early, that may still happen, but not yet! Here they are today.

Still at 25% power. Love this!

SUNDAY AFTERNOON UPDATE

Good day all! These children plants are growing out of their monster funk and are making their way to the big world! I'm about to make the call for anyone who wants one to say so!
Happy ladies.
Bruce Banner

GrandMommy Purple

Mimosa Shot & Blueberry Hill

Loving life @25% today.

Looking marvelous Otter!

Make the call because you're only keeping one of each? I say go with the one with the best root system. :)
Agree, lol 😆

OMG mate , thats a quick recovery , shed has a good point , good experiance :cool::peace:
This is a good example of quick recovery alright! That 2 week cut time almost means no monster effect in these.
Looking marvelous Otter!

Make the call because you're only keeping one of each? I say go with the one with the best root system. :)
My niece said she's ready to fire her tent up so she has dibs on any of them. I have no plan to finish these myself. Maybe my BIL wants to look after them while his away grow matures.
Agree, lol 😆
ROOTS! That's next :popcorn: to check out!

GIVING THEM A GOOSE UPDATE

Honk Honk! Sometimes we need to decide to pot up or not and it's important. I decided to not this run and they will need some help. The natural and easy thing to do for this garden is to top dress them with a dose of @GeoFlora Nutrients Veg and water it in. That will give these babies nourishment for the next two weeks. Plenty of time for their new keeper to grab them and create whatever next pot up they like.
To keep these little monsters growing at a slow to medium rate I won't be increasing the level of power this XS1500 Pro has in reserve. @25% still.

Awesome. Just awesome. One day my expertise will lead me to ventures like this (I hope) That set up :surf:

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

Back
Top Bottom